Jenni Chandler Photography

Brevard, NC View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Launched in 2012, Jenni Chandler Photography has been documenting fun-loving souls who appreciate the in-between moments as well as traditional posed portraits. She strives to photograph your story by capturing emotion, connection, and love. Jenni's passion is capturing moments in time that you will hold onto for generations to come. Based in West Jefferson, NC and serving the High Country of North Carolina.

jennichandler.com

hello@jennichandler.com

Instagram: @jennicchandler

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Katie
    Katie W. Married on 11/20/2021

5 stars isn't enough!

I was super skeptical hiring a photographer for my wedding that i have never met or worked with before, Jenni quickly put my mind at ease and answered every single question i had she showed up on time and EXCEEDED our expectations for our wedding photography,not only did she provided amazing pictures but she was such a pleasure to work with. Everyone at the wedding later mentioned to me how sweet she was and such a joy to work with. I couldn't recommend Jenni Chandler enough!!!

Jenni Chandler Photography's reply:

Katie, thank you! It truly was an honor to photograph your wedding day and capture the genuine emotions shared by your whole family throughout the celebration. Thank you for making me feel so welcome, it was a pleasure to meet you all!
  • Madeline
    Madeline C. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Jenni and her Second photographer were absolutely amazing! My husband and I specifically asked for candid photos of everyone just having a good time and also photos of tears of joy, and that鈥檚 exactly what we got! Not to mention all of our wedding party photos that turned out so beautiful. I鈥檓 so happy that I have these photos to cherish forever. I would recommend Jenni to all future brides and grooms!

Jenni Chandler Photography's reply:

Thank you, Madi! It was easy to capture photographs of guests having a good time because your wedding was so much fun! Thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to photograph your wedding day.
    Jessica J. Married on 11/01/2021

Wedding Photographer

Jenni is simply the best! She was completely booked for the weekends, but thankfully she was available for our weekday wedding! She is an expert on Pretty Place Chapel. We had never been there before so I was nervous (since I鈥檓 a planner), but she eased my fears and helped plan everything perfectly. We got all of the pictures we wanted in the short timeframe we rented the chapel out and I loved her style/organization. She was so fun and really captured so many special memories of the best day of our lives. Thanks for braving the wind tunnel for a sunrise wedding in November!

Jenni Chandler Photography's reply:

Jessica, THANK YOU! Your kind words made my day. Photographing your beautiful sunrise wedding was an honor, and I'm so glad I had the pleasure of meeting you and your family. All of your planning made for a beautiful wedding day, with photographs I'm so glad that you love.
  • illustration stars

60 photos 路 05/25/2019
Matthew & Brittany
35 photos 路 09/30/2018

Golf View Ct. Brevard, NC, 28694
Location of (Jenni Chandler Photography)

Jenni Chandler Photography frequently asked questions

Jenni Chandler Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
Jenni Chandler Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
Jenni Chandler Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Jenni Chandler Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
Jenni Chandler Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints
Jenni Chandler Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding