Jenni Chandler Photography Reviews

7 | Brevard, NC

7 Reviews for Jenni Chandler Photography

7 Jenni Chandler Photography Reviews

Hannah · Married on 05/27/2017

Jenni took our engagement photos for us last fall and I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! Jenni was super easy to work with during our session and had plenty of pose suggestions for us. She made us feel so comfortable and it was honestly a blast! She sent us a couple of sneak peak pictures right after our session and had the rest of the photos edited and ready for us within two weeks. The photos came out great! I was really pleased with the quality and style of the photos, as well as the variety of different poses and locations used.
    I was also really impressed with Jenni's planning and preparation before our session. She listened to my ideas for the photos and came up with 3 different locations that would fulfill my vision. She even did a run-through of our session beforehand and drove to each of the 3 locations to make sure they had good lighting and would be good settings for the pictures, and to make sure we would have enough time to get to and from each location during our time together. I was so impressed that she took the time to visit each location before we met. I could tell she really cared about being prepared and making sure that we maximized our time together and fulfilled the vision I had for the photos. I would definitely recommend Jenni for any professional photo needs!

Lindsey · Married on 08/20/2016

Jenni Chandler is a sweetheart. Not only did Jenni capture our day perfectly, she got every shot that I had requested. I shared a Pinterest board of images that I wanted and Jenni captured all of those and more. Her attention to detail is beautiful and the use of natural light is exactly what we wanted. My only regret is that I did not hire her to take photos for the entire weekend of events.
    Jenni and I went to college together so when we began looking for photographers, I reached out to her on Facebook. I would highly recommend Jenni based on her creativity, use of natural light and attention to detail. Jenni also provided me with recommendations for a makeup artists and I used her recommendation!
    Our wedding had 120 guests so we chose to hire a second photographer. When Jenni and I discussed using a second photographer, she listened to my wants and found a second shooter that fit her style and use of natural light. The pictures turned out beautifully. I would absolutely recommend Jenni for any photography shoot whether it’s a family get together, maternity photos or wedding.

Jenni was my wedding photographer as well as my maternity photographer and both experiences with her were AMAZING! Not only are her pictures incredible, so is her presence as she is such a pleasure to have around. Whether it be a special moment in time or an important event, amazing pictures AND great company are key and you undoubtedly get both with Jenni. I would never hire any other photographer.

Jenni has an extraordinary talent for capturing the sweetest of moments. She listened closely to what we wanted for our wedding and delivered 110%. She went above and beyond for us. I could not be happier with our choice to have Jenni with us for our big day.

Alexis · Married on 08/22/2015

We had such a fantastic experience with Jenni! She not only gave us fantastic pictures from our wedding, she was so easy to work with and never made me feel imposing in asking for what I wanted. She interacted very well with our family and I had several guests tell us how much they liked her just from how great she was at our wedding! She's absolutely fantastic, we highly recommend her!!!

Chelsea · Married on 06/29/2013

Jenni was awesome, she got shots of things I didn't even think about! She has an awesome photography style, and is super sweet and friendly. The photos were finished and back to me so fast and were even better than I could have imagined!

Danielle · Married on 05/25/2013

Jenni was my photographer for my wedding in May 2013. She traveled all the way from NC to FL to be there for my wedding. She was extremely professional, organized, and responsive in the weeks leading up to my wedding which gave me nothing to worry about. The day of my wedding she had a list of what photos to take with all the family members and bridal party so it went smoothly and no pictures were left out. She was so kind and made me feel very comfortable when she took pictures of me before the wedding while getting ready. Her prices were well worth the money. She also was very timely in getting all the edited photos back to me. She has a very casual and candid style that makes all the photos seem so genuine and unique. I would hire her for any event, big or small! Highly recommend!