Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Lora Kaye Photography

About Me

I remember the day my father gave me my first camera. I was 7 and ready to take on the world. A native of Arizona, I grew up with the dream of one day becoming a photographer. Taking beautiful pictures always came naturally to me. As I matured, I experienced the joy of becoming a mom and of course the responsibility of it, as well. Keeping photography solely as a hobby, I went into the corporate world for several years.

As my daughter grew, I returned my focus to my life-long dream of photography. Waiting for the dream to come true was no longer an option. It was time to take action. I spent over 2 years as an assistant to many photographers, gradually branching into other areas before ultimately starting my own business. I am a versatile individual, which is reflected in my work. While I primarily shoot in the southwest, my experience has also brought me to the east coast, and I cater to all ages and diversified settings.

And so, my dream has come true.

My Mission

To provide a relaxed, fun experience for everyone in front of my lens, capturing the most natural essence of all forms. In the spirit of beauty, I only shoot on location, using natural light. Just as every life form is unique, so are each of my photos. You will never see a cookie-cut photo, and I guarantee your satisfaction 100%.
Follow Lora Kaye Photography on