Flushing, NY 11355 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About LOOKS BY LOU

"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art."

Hi! Just wanted to share with everybody my unique artistry and flair for makeup. I love what I do and I love seeing the smiles on my clients' faces after they see my work. It is truly a great feeling to know that I've made them happy with just a touch of makeup.

When I see a woman's face, I can see what they can be and how they can look taking into account their individual personality, style and lifestyle. I focus on the complete picture when I determine the best look for a client. When they see their own beauty in the mirror, it exudes such confidence from them that nothing else can bring. To me, beauty comes in all sizes, shapes and colors!

MAKE-UP ARTIST

Diane

3 Reviews for LOOKS BY LOU

• January

January · Married on 11/11/2011

I would highly recommend Louanna!! Ever since she did my makeup for my sister's wedding 3 years ago, she has been my go to person for makeup! She as always made me look so beautiful on my wedding day as well as my 8 other bridesmaids, my mom and my aunt!! She was fast, efficient and did not short anyone on the time she spent on their faces. She knew exactly what we all needed and her recommendations for color and product were a hit! I had bridesmaids of different cultures and skin tones and Louanna was able to make every single one of us look amazing! We received so many compliments! I have nothing but the best things to say about Louanna! She is knowledgable and confident and gives you exactly the look you imagined! If you want your makeup done right, Louanna is your girl!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Geri · Married on 10/18/2008

Louanna took the time to understand how I wanted to look on my special day. I found that unique and refreshing because the other make up shops I visited just tried to push their own opinions but i left so many trials frustrated and not looking myself. She has relevant experience and knowledge, but is also a natural and has a strong eye for what works on each individual. My entire wedding party looked glamerous and natural. She made getting ready fun. I still go to her for special events.

Sent on 04/05/2012

T · Married on 06/17/2008

My make up was flawless on my wedding day in the sweltering heat of an outdoor destination wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2012

LOOKS BY LOU FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• LOOKS BY LOU 1
    Any make-up application for only $65
    Any make-up application for any occasion or event for only $65. You don't even have to leave your house. I'll go to you.
  • LOOKS BY LOU 2
    Bridal Trial 40% off
    If you're planning your wedding, have a bridal trial by me for only $60. I guarantee you are going to love what you'll see!

• Flushing, 11355 See on map
    Location of (LOOKS BY LOU)