Far Rockaway, NY 11693 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lodi Photo Booth

Lodi Photo Booth is the extra icing on the cake!

THE BOOTH

Elegantly designed, our OPEN booth uses a DSLR camera ( CANON SL1) and studio lighting to capture your photo. It's equipped with top of the line, dye sublimation printer, that prints quality images FAST. How fast? 8 seconds fast!

TEMPLATE

We'll work with you to create a template that compliments the style of your event. You can choose a traditional 2X6 vertical strip or a modern horizontal 2X6 strip. We also offer 4X6 and 5X7 templates.

BACKDROPS

Choose from our inventory of beautiful sequin backdrops or have us create a custom backdrop special for your event. Yes we can do Paper Flower Backdrops.

GIF's and INSTANT SHARING

Our booth allows your guests to instantly share their photo or GIF on social media. We do offer a separate social media kiosk so our booth can keep on snapping while your guests share their photos. All of our clients receive a digital online gallery.

PROPS

We LOVE them. We HAVE lots of them.

We would love to hear from you!

WWW.LODI.NYC | INFO@LODI.NYC | 347.668.8775

• Woman-owned
Follow Lodi Photo Booth on

Other couples have also viewed

• L2image Photo Booth
img8101

3 Reviews for Lodi Photo Booth

Alex V. · Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Quality

Marta's service was phenomenal-- she was prompt and professional. The quality of the photos was excellent. Our guests had so much fun and we loved to see the silliness unravel through the album. Our guests loved having to take the photos home. We got our digital pictures incredibly fast. 100% recommend Lodi Photobooth for any event!!

Sent on 05/29/2021

Lodi Photo Booth's reply:

Alex Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I loved working with you and Anna and of course having a blast at your wedding with your guests. Looking forward to seeing you both soon.

Kind Regards,
    Marta
  • Stefani

Stefani G. · Married on 11/02/2019

Professional, excellent quality, reasonable prices

The first two words that come to mind when I think of LODI are quality and professionalism!!! I really wanted a photobooth for my wedding, but there were so many companies that seemed like they were scamming me for money with lots of hidden fees. I’m SO happy that I was able to find Marta! I got her information from a review on a brides group that I am in. Marta is responsive to emails and her prices are very reasonable! She had beautiful backdrop options and she personalizes the photo strips for your event!! She kept all photos of me aside, so I didn’t have to carry them back and forth to my sweetheart table, and she gave them to me at the end of the night! She even let my little nephew play with one of the Star Wars masks, which made him so happy! She had just the right amount of props, and I have some fantastic photobooth pictures!! Marta, thank you for helping add the little extra touch of fun to my wedding that I was looking for as a bride on a budget! 🥰

Sent on 09/27/2020

Lodi Photo Booth's reply:

Stefani, it was my pleasure! Thank you for your kind words and for including Lodi at your wedding. It was truly memorable.
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 09/07/2019

Huge hit at our wedding!

Marta is a sweetheart! Arranging the Photo Booth was so seamless and easy. She has so many different backgrounds to choose from and worked with me to design the perfect template for our prints that matched our colors and style. The props were a huge hit. The quality of the prints was great and there was a line to use the photo booth the entire night. Will definitely be working with Marta for our future parties!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Lodi Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    CD/DVD of Images

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lodi Photo Booth 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Far Rockaway, 11693 See on map
    Location of (Lodi Photo Booth)