Locked In Photography

Oswego, IL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

My Name is Wendy Greenslade, and this is both my passion and profession. You will find my personal style to be artistic and genuine. I aspire to capture unique angles and memorable experiences. My goal is to create images that will be treasured for a lifetime.

I’m an extremely versatile photographer, which is really a reflection of who I am as a person. I thrive on the challenge of applying my skills to a variety of different types of shoots. My work varies from warm, heartfelt family moments to fast-paced, wild and funky projects like music or entertainment venues. I am a very professional, hard-working person devoted to my work as a photographer. I want your experience with me to be fun, comfortable, and exceed all your expectations!

I never did set out to be a photographer professionally… photography was always a hobby of mine, and it has always been very rare to catch me without a camera in hand. Over the years, the hobby turned into a passion and an outlet for my creativity. I strive to continually develop my craft and am constantly keeping up-to-date with classes and I enjoy learning from other photographers. I am particularly interested in the editing process, which satisfies my love for art and my developed style.

In addition to my work capturing special moments for individual clients and their families, I have added DeVry University to my client list for their RESTORE projects and faculty portraits

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 09/19/2020

Lifelong Photographer

Where do I even begin! Wendy has been a godsend throughout the entire process. When covid hit she was reassuring, kind, and helpful. From our engagement photos, to planning, to our elopement, to our big wedding next year we could not have chosen a better photographer. My fiancé (now I get to call him husband!) calls her the greatest and we cannot wait to continue to work with her throughout our futures.

Okay! Editing this to add how incredibly Wendy and her daughter, Skyllar, were at our small wedding this year. We postponed our big wedding, but Wendy encouraged us to do something small this year. They went up to Devils Lake, Wisconsin with us and 22 of our family members. They scoped out where to take the perfect photos and boy did they deliver. I can’t just pick one picture as my favorite because they are ALL so good. I can’t wait to work with them again next year. Skyllar caught some amazing shots, including one of a year running down my grooms cheek before our first look
  • Brittany Spandiary
    Brittany Married on 11/03/2018
    Three words: Wendy is amazing! We haven't even had our wedding yet but based on our engagement photos and how they turned out, I KNOW our wedding photos are going to be above and beyond amazing and will definitely exceed our expectations!

Wendy is the type of business owner that gives her all to her clients. She spends so much time answering questions, walking you through the engagement session and wedding day process, helping you come up with day-of timelines for the wedding, and SO much more! She truly goes above and beyond for her clients.

From our consultation where we built out our photo package, to the minute we arrived at our engagement session, Wendy has done everything possible to make us feel comfortable and confident so our photos look natural and show the personality of me and my fiancé. Nothing during the engagement session felt super forced or staged, which is why I LOVE our pictures so much! So many of our engagement photos show us laughing, talking, smiling, and just being our true selves. Wendy is hands down the best photographer in the game and I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in less than a month!

Thank you for everything so far, Wendy!
    Ashley H. Married on 10/19/2018

All I can say is WOW!!

Wendy is nothing short of incredible. She shot my sister’s wedding a couple years back, and as soon as I saw the pictures, I knew we had to hire her for our big day. The picture quality, locations we took the shots and the way she put people together in the pictures were perfect. She was bubbly, and very sweet to our guests! She is quick and efficient on the wedding day, taking charge to make sure all your requested pictures are accomplished. She has great vision, and took some very modern, unconventional shots, which I was super excited about. I can not wait to see the pictures. Thank you, Wendy!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

62 Washington st Oswego, IL, 60543
Location of (Locked In Photography)

Locked In Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Locked In Photography include in the starting price?

Locked In Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Locked In Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Locked In Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Locked In Photography offer?

Locked In Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Locked In Photography offer?

Locked In Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Locked In Photography offer for wedding events?

Locked In Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Locked In Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Locked In Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding