14 w Washington st, Oswego, IL 60543 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,070
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Locked In Photography

My Name is Wendy Greenslade, and this is both my passion and profession. You will find my personal style to be artistic and genuine. I aspire to capture unique angles and memorable experiences. My goal is to create images that will be treasured for a lifetime.

I’m an extremely versatile photographer, which is really a reflection of who I am as a person. I thrive on the challenge of applying my skills to a variety of different types of shoots. My work varies from warm, heartfelt family moments to fast-paced, wild and funky projects like music or entertainment venues. I am a very professional, hard-working person devoted to my work as a photographer. I want your experience with me to be fun, comfortable, and exceed all your expectations!

I never did set out to be a photographer professionally… photography was always a hobby of mine, and it has always been very rare to catch me without a camera in hand. Over the years, the hobby turned into a passion and an outlet for my creativity. I strive to continually develop my craft and am constantly keeping up-to-date with classes and I enjoy learning from other photographers. I am particularly interested in the editing process, which satisfies my love for art and my developed style.

In addition to my work capturing special moments for individual clients and their families, I have added DeVry University to my client list for their RESTORE projects and faculty portraits

Follow Locked In Photography on

Locked In Photography 6
Locked In Photography 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Three words: Wendy is amazing! We haven't even had our wedding yet but based on our engagement photos and how they turned out, I KNOW our wedding photos are going to be above and beyond amazing and will definitely exceed our expectations!

Wendy is the type of business owner that gives her all to her clients. She spends so much time answering questions, walking you through the engagement session and wedding day process, helping you come up with day-of timelines for the wedding, and SO much more! She truly goes above and beyond for her clients.

From our consultation where we built out our photo package, to the minute we arrived at our engagement session, Wendy has done everything possible to make us feel comfortable and confident so our photos look natural and show the personality of me and my fiancé. Nothing during the engagement session felt super forced or staged, which is why I LOVE our pictures so much! So many of our engagement photos show us laughing, talking, smiling, and just being our true selves. Wendy is hands down the best photographer in the game and I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in less than a month!

Thank you for everything so far, Wendy!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Locked In Photography 8

Ashley Hacker · Married on 10/19/2018

All I can say is WOW!!

Wendy is nothing short of incredible. She shot my sister’s wedding a couple years back, and as soon as I saw the pictures, I knew we had to hire her for our big day. The picture quality, locations we took the shots and the way she put people together in the pictures were perfect. She was bubbly, and very sweet to our guests! She is quick and efficient on the wedding day, taking charge to make sure all your requested pictures are accomplished. She has great vision, and took some very modern, unconventional shots, which I was super excited about. I can not wait to see the pictures. Thank you, Wendy!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nicole Misiniec · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding photographer!

Wendy was amazing! Every time we met before the wedding, I could feel her love and energy for the work she does, and it definitely showed the day of! Everyone loved her. I can’t wait to see our pictures, because I already know they are going to be perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Locked In Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,070.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files