Locked In Photography Reviews

Locked In Photography 6
Locked In Photography 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Three words: Wendy is amazing! We haven't even had our wedding yet but based on our engagement photos and how they turned out, I KNOW our wedding photos are going to be above and beyond amazing and will definitely exceed our expectations!

Wendy is the type of business owner that gives her all to her clients. She spends so much time answering questions, walking you through the engagement session and wedding day process, helping you come up with day-of timelines for the wedding, and SO much more! She truly goes above and beyond for her clients.

From our consultation where we built out our photo package, to the minute we arrived at our engagement session, Wendy has done everything possible to make us feel comfortable and confident so our photos look natural and show the personality of me and my fiancé. Nothing during the engagement session felt super forced or staged, which is why I LOVE our pictures so much! So many of our engagement photos show us laughing, talking, smiling, and just being our true selves. Wendy is hands down the best photographer in the game and I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in less than a month!

Thank you for everything so far, Wendy!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Locked In Photography 8

Ashley Hacker · Married on 10/19/2018

All I can say is WOW!!

Wendy is nothing short of incredible. She shot my sister’s wedding a couple years back, and as soon as I saw the pictures, I knew we had to hire her for our big day. The picture quality, locations we took the shots and the way she put people together in the pictures were perfect. She was bubbly, and very sweet to our guests! She is quick and efficient on the wedding day, taking charge to make sure all your requested pictures are accomplished. She has great vision, and took some very modern, unconventional shots, which I was super excited about. I can not wait to see the pictures. Thank you, Wendy!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nicole Misiniec · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding photographer!

Wendy was amazing! Every time we met before the wedding, I could feel her love and energy for the work she does, and it definitely showed the day of! Everyone loved her. I can’t wait to see our pictures, because I already know they are going to be perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Nick · Married on 06/02/2018

Wendy is absolutely amazing! I am not a big picture person or creative at ideas for pictures. However, she was able to get me excited about taking them & thinking of how to bring out ME on my day! Wendy & her staff are professional to the highest degree & have your best interests at the forefront of their work. I could not be happier with the results & will have so many memories to come back to because of the fantastic job Wendy & her crew did! We will be using her for all of our photo shoot needs because she is the BEST!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

This team is amazing!!!!! I am simply blown away by the photographs and moments they captured on the best day of my life! They go above and beyond in every way shape and form (they helped my husband surprise me with a puppy on the big day). With Locked In, you get Wendy, but also Jose and Sonya and between the three of them you will get every shot you could want! They make it easy to feel relaxed and laugh even though you have been taking millions of pictures for 10+ hours. I would hire them again and again and again without a doubt!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Locked In Photography 9

Angela · Married on 04/26/2018

Wendy is incredible! She truly thinks about what is best for the customer, how to create the best atmosphere, shots that will be loved and looked at for years to come and ones that are unique and fit the customer. We appreciate her time, energy, thoughtfulness and goal to create the best pictures you want.

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2017

I don't even know where to start with Wendy.. She was absolutely AMAZING!! Seriously, I am SO happy that I went with her for my wedding. My expectations were far exceeded--as well as everyone at my wedding! I kept getting compliments and positive comments from my guests throughout the day and evening and for days after about her and her drive. She was so attentive to my every need and request, as well as things I never knew I could want. She is SO creative with such an artistic eye. She is such a friendly and wonderful person, to boot. She was contracted to work for 7 full hours at such a low cost, as well, which is a very nice bonus! I'm so pleased with my experience, that I've already rehired her for another shoot!! You will NOT be disappointed with her. If I could give her a 10-star review, I would! Love, love, love her! Can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

Wendy did our engagement shoot and our wedding. Not only am I absolutely IN LOVE with my photos but also amazed at how she works. She is able to make you look like a model without even trying! She knows how you should stand/move to make the photo look amazing! I will ALWAYS recommend her for ANY photos that are needed. She also has amazing ideas for the day itself and is helpful when you aren't sure how to do something. I had MANY compliments after my wedding day on how hard she worked and how she did such a great job! I know that whenever I want professional great photos I will contact her!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Alli · Married on 09/09/2017

Wendy is an outstanding photographer! We first learned about Wendy through a friend and quickly realized why she was so highly recommended! We decided on Wendy’s wedding package that included both engagement photos and day of wedding photos. For engagement photos, Wendy met us downtown where we lived and traveled with us to three different locations in the city to capture some wonderful moments! She is dog friendly as well! Our pupper came to the first stop with us and Wendy was so patient with her. As for our wedding pictures, it’s really hard to sum it up on a few words. They were so beautiful and honestly everything I was looking for. The moments she captured, the scenery, and all the little details in between. She really works hard to do what you want on your special day. It was so hard to pick and choose photos for our photo album because there was so many that were loved!! I received so many compliments from friends and family, and I have two friends that are now using her for their weddings! She does not disappoint ladies! In fact, we just had her take our maternity pictures and again, I loved them all. The moments will be cherished forever! We plan to use her for our newborn pictures this November. Get in while you can! Wendy is a lifelong photographer for your family.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Locked In Photography 17
    Locked In Photography 18
    Locked In Photography 19

Rick · Married on 09/09/2017

My wife and I had an excellent experience working with Wendy.
    Wendy is truly a pro, and extremely easy to work with. She's personable, and made the process of taking many pictures, a lot more comfortable and relaxed. The quality of Wendy's work is 2nd to none; our photos turned out amazing. From a guy's perspective, I truly valued her ability to keep things light, while still capturing the nights best moments. I would definitely recommend Wendy, and Locked In Photography.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jill · Married on 07/29/2017

Wendy is so amazing and wonderful to work with. She has taken so many photos of my family. My wedding was the best. She is organized, flexible and knows exactly what shots are the best. I couldn't have asked for a better person to shoot my most important time of my life. So grateful.

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Locked In Photography 20

Tyler · Married on 12/31/2016

I have to say that Locked In Photography was the best vendor we work with throughout our entire wedding. They were professional, attentive, and creative. Most of the other venders made it feel like we were on a assembly line but Locked in made everything personal and took the time to get to know us. Throughout the entire day she worked with us to go above and beyond and the pictures were perfect. I have and will continue to recommend locked in photography to anyone

Sent on 05/04/2017

Alyssa · Married on 12/31/2016

There are not enough words in the dictionary for me to use to describe how much I ADORED Locked In Photography! She made everything throughout my experience seem effortless. As a bride planning her own wedding with only help from my mother, I had a lot on my plate. I also had ideas and dreams of what I wanted my wedding day to be. Wendy all of these possible. She would answer my crazy questions at any time of the day and would talk with me about planning the perfect setting for photos often on the phone. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, everything was perfect. She spent so much extra time with us taking our engagement photos and made sure they all turned out exactly how we wanted. She got to know my husband's and mine preferences and personalties to truly capture our special day. I loved all the amazing ideas she had to bring our dream wedding to life. The day of the wedding she calmed all our nerves and made our experience so much fun! When we got our wedding photos back I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. All the tiny details you don't always think of come together in those pictures. Her photos tell a story of your wedding day, and brings me back to that special day every time I look at them. They will be something I cherish forever. I would recommend Locked In Photography to any bride! I cannot thank her enough for capturing our story so perfectly!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Ryann · Married on 05/28/2016

Wendy was great! Her professionalism and talent show in her pictures! She was a perfect fit for our wedding day and definitely recommend and would use her for the future as well!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Brianna · Married on 03/26/2016

We have absolutely loved working with Wendy and Locked In Photography! Wendy has such a creative eye for photography. She always works to please the client and does a great job capturing every little detail of special occasions. Our highlight slideshow was ready before we even returned from our Honeymoon--it was incredibly well done and has left everyone anxious to see the rest of the photos! No complaints here! :)

Sent on 04/07/2016

Margo · Married on 07/25/2015

Amazing photographer! She captures exactly what you are looking for. She takes the time to meet with her clients and discuss what you want. Our wedding photos are beautiful and everyone has been asking who took these amazing pictures! She definitely captured everything about our wedding...no details missed! She's the best!

Sent on 02/04/2016

MICHELLE · event on 01/07/2015

NEWBORN PHOTO SHOOT-- Sorry there was no option for this. We have used Wendy at Locked in Photography for many events, but I think our newborn/family shoots was one of my favorites. We have a toddler as well so it can be pretty challenging to get everyone to cooperate at the same time. I was a sweaty mess but Wendy never broke lol! She's amazing and so patient. Our pictures came out wonderfully.

Brittanie · Married on 10/26/2014

Absolutely love Wendy, she was very professional and fun! You can tell she loves what she does, it clearly shows! I would recommend her to any and everyone!

Sent on 01/14/2016

MICHELLE · event on 06/16/2014

We have used Wendy @Locked in Photography for many events but I must say hands down that my sons smash cake shoot was the best! It was on the same day he was scheduled to have his one year shots so he was not in the best mood. We did the shoot at her house and the set up was adorable! We used some of her props as well as a few that I brought. By the end of the shoot there was cake everywhere! She so graciously let us rinse Dominic in her bathtub. I cannot say enough amazing things about her! She's truly wonderful at her craft and so creative.

Kelly · Married on 04/18/2014

Wendy was amazing! She was like a little ninja, taking pictures when I didn't even know she was around. she took such beautiful pictures! I would strongly urge anyone to consider Wendy as their wedding photographer!

MICHELLE · event on 01/27/2014

We have used Wendy with locked in photography since May 2013. We started with our maternity photo shoot and have continued to use her for our baptisms, family photos, and newborn photos. She is professional, friendly, and very personable. We just love Wendy and we're always suggesting her to our friends!!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2017

I was referred to Wendy by good friends. She had been their family photographer for years and I was skeptical what she would do for my wedding. Choosing Wendy was the best and easiest decision I made for my wedding. She is a true artist and our photos were truly works of art. She captured every raw emotion of the day. She knew what moments mattered whether I did or not. She caught moments I missed that I could never get back if I hadn’t chose her. She has a place in our heart and our family and recently took photos of our newborn twins. She now takes photos of my extended family and friends. Don’t let Wendy pass you by!

Locked In Photography 21
    Locked In Photography 27
    Locked In Photography 28
    Locked In Photography 29
    Locked In Photography 30

Wendy was so great to work with. I was the maid of honor in a wedding and the bride was SO happy with the work from Locked in. Wendy was insistent on getting the best shots possible, and made sure to check each photo she took to make sure everyone looked good and wasn't blinking or anything. The bride has a huge family, and Wendy got incredible portraits with about 50 people posing together at once. She made sure not a person was blinking, and not a face was covered. Wendy got there early and helped us plan the day as far as when and where to do brides pictures and grooms pictures without them seeing each other, and made sure to get all the important pics that the couple asked for without ever disrupting the flow of the evening. The venue had really weird lighting and lots of windows, and she knew exactly which spots would look best and how to add light to get nice pictures. Would totally recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer with high standards and an eye for artistic photos.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Wendy and her team were a dream to work with! They were with us from the moment we started getting ready until the dancing was well underway. She was patient with us and listened to everything we wanted. The weather wasn’t the best so she took advantage of the little sun we had. She is incredibly creative and took the most perfect shots. I have gotten so many compliments from everyone who has viewed our photos. I have looked at the pictures everyday since we got them and am so happy to have the most special day documented so we can enjoy them in years to come. I HIGHLY recommend Wendy and locked in photography!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Meaghan · Married on 06/01/2018

3.0

Wendy with Locked In Photography was absolutely amazing to work with. I hired her after my sister had Wendy as the photographer for her wedding. She was very personable and I love that it was a priority of hers to capture the personalities of my sister and her husband. At my wedding, she did the same for my husband and I. When we got our pictures, she captured moments that I didn’t even expect and I love that she really captured almost all guests at the reception, dancing and enjoying themselves. Her work is absolutely outstanding! She has an incredible vision that you won’t get with many photographers.