LO.Glam

Davenport, FL View map

I am Leandra Owens. I'm a pro makeup artist. I can do makeup from bridal, to high fashion / photoshoots, pageants, to just a casual night out. Bridal makeup is my specialty and I take true pride in my craft and skill. I am always making sure I am up to date on the latest trends of makeup, and I am always equip with top of the line products in the industry.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100.00

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
  • I
    Iris Married on 04/13/2018
    Leandra was great to work with. We actually found her from Liberty + Rose Events, where she is a wedding planner assistant. Leandra is a very talented makeup artist. She offered two makeup trials for me (included in her total fee, but rates may differ). She likes to make sure your makeup is done the way YOU want it to be done. I gave her a link to a Pinterest page of makeup looks I liked, which provided her with the kind of look I preferred. I loved my makeup on my wedding day. She did makeup for me, my matron of honor, sister-in-laws, and MIL - starting super early in the morning. Leandra will travel to your location to do your makeup. She provided touch-ups in between the ceremony and reception (included in the total fee but again, rates may differ among customers). Again, Leandra is very talented, and her rates are affordable. Make sure you look at her Instagram page for all the cool things she has done!

1251 Mason Ter Davenport, 33896
Location of (LO.Glam)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding