10000 Lubao Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311 Map · Phone number

About LMS Studio Beauty

LMS Studio Beauty consists of the hair talents of Jackie Davis and makeup artistry of Jonelle Freed. They are a sister team who have been in the beauty industry for over 13 years. Their talents have brought them years of success in film, tv, fashion shows, music videos, award shows, weddings and tons of major events.

There isn't any level of work we haven't perfected. We aim to go above and beyond your beauty expectations. Please feel free to contact us, we look forward to make your big day AMAZING!!

CRW3384
josmakeup
brides7

22 Reviews for LMS Studio Beauty

Tara · Married on 10/20/2013

Oh my goodness. What can I say. I looked absolutely gorgeous if I do say so myself. My face was done by the an artist extraordinaire Jolene and my hair was created by the fabulous Vanessa. I could not have been happier with the results these two amazing woman pulled off for my Big Day. You gave this woman in the prime of her life and more importantly her groom something she will remember for all times. Thank you Jolene and Vanessa you two rock!

Sent on 10/26/2013
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2012

I was married in June Lake, CA... Which is like a 5 hour drive from Los Angeles. I knew I wanted LMS to do my Make up. I wasn't sure if Jonelle would be willing to make the trip. SHE DID!!! Not only did Jonelle travel the 5 hours to make me look like a flawless BRIDE, she kept me calm before the big event, which is priceless to any bride!

Jonelle was completly prepared, professional and is an all around amazing artist. She was there from start to finish, from primer to touch ups before the reception. I was the bride of my husbands dreams and Jonelle was a HUGE part of it!

I get my makeup done professionlly about 4 -5 times a year for formal events. NEVER have I been so happy with my makeup until using LMS.

I could go on and on about LMS, but the bottom line is I would highly refer LMS to any bride!!!

P.S. Not that you should ever sleep in makeup... But, my makeup stayed on so well, that I woke up the morning after and still looked amazing with lashes and eyeliner still perfect! :)

Sent on 09/10/2012

alexana · Married on 09/04/2011

Jonelle and her team were awesome. I tried 2 other makeup artists for my wedding and they were disastrous!! She was just what I needed, I looked exactly how I wanted to look and my pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her bc she has a laid back personality and she does great work.

Sent on 01/19/2012

LMS Studio Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 245.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Becca Rillo Photography
    Becca Rillo Photography Wedding Photographers

LMS Studio Beauty is so fresh and modern. After working with them on an editorial photoshoot in the desert, I was completely convinced of their talent and professionalism. They work with nothing but the best products and their passion is evident in their work!

• A Very Special Marriage
    A Very Special Marriage Wedding Officiants

Jonelle is one of the best make-up artists I have seen in a long time. She works with every bride on what look they want to achieve. She is so patient and so sincere. Give her a call and you will not be disapointed on your look for your special day!

• Gloria Mesa Wedding Photography
    Gloria Mesa Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with LMS Studio beauty in not ones but several occasions and I got to tell you they bring a army of people to help the needs of their clients. I get really happy because, as I wedding photographer I love to see beautiful make-up and hair done to my clients.. Love your guys and I am looking forward to many more wedding together.. Gloria Mesa Photography

• 10000 Lubao Ave Chatsworth, 91311 See on map