LMS Studio Beauty Reviews

22 | Chatsworth, CA

22 Reviews for LMS Studio Beauty

Tara · Married on 10/20/2013

Oh my goodness. What can I say. I looked absolutely gorgeous if I do say so myself. My face was done by the an artist extraordinaire Jolene and my hair was created by the fabulous Vanessa. I could not have been happier with the results these two amazing woman pulled off for my Big Day. You gave this woman in the prime of her life and more importantly her groom something she will remember for all times. Thank you Jolene and Vanessa you two rock!

Sent on 10/26/2013
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2012

I was married in June Lake, CA... Which is like a 5 hour drive from Los Angeles. I knew I wanted LMS to do my Make up. I wasn't sure if Jonelle would be willing to make the trip. SHE DID!!! Not only did Jonelle travel the 5 hours to make me look like a flawless BRIDE, she kept me calm before the big event, which is priceless to any bride!

Jonelle was completly prepared, professional and is an all around amazing artist. She was there from start to finish, from primer to touch ups before the reception. I was the bride of my husbands dreams and Jonelle was a HUGE part of it!

I get my makeup done professionlly about 4 -5 times a year for formal events. NEVER have I been so happy with my makeup until using LMS.

I could go on and on about LMS, but the bottom line is I would highly refer LMS to any bride!!!

P.S. Not that you should ever sleep in makeup... But, my makeup stayed on so well, that I woke up the morning after and still looked amazing with lashes and eyeliner still perfect! :)

Sent on 09/10/2012

alexana · Married on 09/04/2011

Jonelle and her team were awesome. I tried 2 other makeup artists for my wedding and they were disastrous!! She was just what I needed, I looked exactly how I wanted to look and my pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her bc she has a laid back personality and she does great work.

Sent on 01/19/2012
  • F

Fizah · Married on 07/16/2011

Jonelle is an amazing make up artist. She was very sweet and made me look exactly how I imagined. I felt like a princess! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Morales · Married on 05/06/2011

On the day of my consult Jonelle and Jackie were very puncual and after telling the the ideal look i was going for the day of my wedding, they captured it right away. They got to know me as a client and bride, making me feel like i had known these girls for years. On the day of my wedding my entire bridal party was ready and looking beauitful, and my makeup was more than flawless than i had ever imagened. I am so happy i went to LMS studio. I recommend these girls to every bride out there, they're work every penny!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Vanessa · Married on 03/12/2011

I loved using Lms. Jonelle was flexible, kind and so professional. She understood that this would be the most important day of my life. She was great at listening to details of how I wanted my makeup to look. I was amazed by the results. I would really recommend this company. I felt so beautiful on my special day. Thank you LMS.

Sent on 11/11/2011

Sharon · Married on 12/18/2010

I cannot say enough about my experience with LMS. On the most important day of my life, I felt more beautiful then ever before. They put me at ease, listened to what I wanted and produced exactly what I wanted. I have had so many bad hair and makeup nightmares and this was just an extraordinary experience. It felt like hanging with my girlfriends, no snobby, judgemental salon attitude, but their work was def worthy of that kind of behavior.

Highly highly recommend these girls.

Ian · Married on 10/30/2010

I had the pleasure of having Jackie and Jonelle do my Hair and Makeup for my wedding. They were so professional and fun that it put me at ease. They even did my entire bridal party and family (8 ladies) so fast and amazing that my Maid of Honor booked them on the spot for her wedding this summer. I highly recommend these sisters!
    Thank you again ladies!
    -Julie N.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Erica · Married on 07/11/2010

When Jonelle first did my trial run not only did she take the time to work with me and figure out my needs...her personality is Amazing! I felt so comfortable with her and knew that I needed her on my wedding day. Jonelle did myself and 5 others on the day and our makeup was flawless! I would like to thank LMS Studios for making me look perfect on the most important day of my life!!!

Sent on 05/26/2011

jessica · Married on 04/24/2010

I've known Jackie and Jonelle for a couple of years, so there was no other hair and makeup people that i would've used. They have been my go to girls for years so I let them do whatever they wanted on my big day. And OMG did they blow me away. I loved everything they did, as did all the other girls. There fantastic!!! I would get married again tomorrow just to have them work on me again.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Kristeen · Married on 11/22/2008

I have also seen Jonelle in action at one of my weddings where the entire bridal party looked fantastic. That's why I decided to book her to do my makeup for a photoshoot I did yesterday. It was exactly what I wanted from the photo I showed her. I loved it!

Sent on 01/28/2011

Charlotte · Married on 10/04/2008

These ladies are phenomenal! On my wedding day they worked their booties off making me and my entire wedding party look stunning! I looked the best I have ever looked - exactly how I had envisioned and more! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun having Jackie and Jonelle do our hair and makeup, we all got to spend the whole day together making memories! All of our looks were different (because that's how I wanted us to look) but all of us looked amazing and natural! Thank you J&J for making my special day perfect!

Sent on 01/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2008

I had the pleasure of Jackie and Jonelle do my hair and make up for my wedding. They also did my sister, mother, mother in law, and grandmother in law's hair and makeup. They did such an amazing job. Everyone looked great. I felt and looked like a princess. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/21/2010

Darrah · Married on 08/02/2008

I was more than pleased with my wedding look thanks to Jonelle and Jackie! Lms is awesome and I was in great hands for my wedding day! These girls are amazing and I would highly recommend them! Jonelle and Jackie are great at what they do and I was so happy with their work. You have to use these girls if you want to look your best on your wedding day. I really only have great things to say about these girls. Thank you Jonelle and Jackie for making my special day perfect! My hair and make up looked the best it has ever looked and I have these girls to thank. Book them for your wedding!!! You wont be dissapointed! I promise!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Kristine · Married on 10/13/2007

I was refered to them by my mother in law, she had them work on her for another wedding. I was impressed by the pictures she showed me, so i agreed to a trail. I was blown away... They were so much fun at the trail and on the day of the wedding. It was everything i wanted and then some. They were so worth the money. i love these girls, and suggest you book them pronto.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Stacy · Married on 10/13/2007

Jonelle did my make-up for my wedding and she was AMAZING! My make-up was flawless. I couldn't have been any more satisfied. I felt GORGEOUS on my special day and my bridesmaids looked just as beautiful. She is extremely talented and I would highly recommend her services for any special event.
    Thanks again Jonelle!!!
    Stacy Jones

Sent on 01/31/2011

M. · Married on 08/27/2005

Jackie and Jonelle first impressed me when they did the hair, make up, and styling for a music video I was co-directing. They dealt with a few types of people who I have no patience for with a professionalism, ease, and warmth that had these icebergs melting by the end. They worked for me several times, handling busy, high maintenance people flawlessly.

I started going to them for my own hair and make up, and they have not disappointed and have always been my saviors. From my wedding to an event to just a fun night out with the hubby, these two made me - according to my loving husband - look great and honestly, I felt great. They will 100% listen to you, follow your lead, yet use their expertise to execute exactly what you want.

I would recommend them without the slightest inkling of a reservation. They are exactly who you want doing hair, make up, and styling for you, regardless of the event. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Maureen · Married on 03/06/2005

Jackie did my hair and make-up for my wedding in addition to two of my bridesmaids and did an AMAZING job. I couldn't believe how many compliments I got on the 'classically elegant' look she created for me, especially considering that I had no idea what I wanted when we started! She's done my hair and make-up for pretty much every major event over the last 12 years and I can't say enough good things about her professional artistry!

Kelly · Married on 01/22/2005

LMS did the hair and make-up for my best friend's wedding (she looked awesome!), but the cool part was that I wasn't even scheduled but they worked me in last minute anyways. Honestly I think she was worried about my lipstick color clashing with my dress and she didn't want my make-up mess distracting anyone from the beautiful bride she created, lol. She also got my newly shortened hair into a nice look that I wouldn't have been able to pull off on my own. Such attention to detail, even with the flurry of wedding activity, was very much appreciated.

Sent on 01/21/2011

Dana · Married on 07/03/2004

Jackie and Jonelle are a winning combo. Jackie provided me with a consultation to test hair and make-up styles which alleviated any stress on the day of the actual wedding. Jonelle attended to the make-up needs of my bridal party and made each one of them look glamorous and fabulous. Anyone that sees my wedding pictures immediately asks who did they hair and make-up and rave about the results. These ladies are true professionals that actually LISTEN to what their clients want (a rare trait) and I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Sent on 01/21/2011
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 03/01/2004

Jackie has been doing my hair for over a decade, and she did the hair and the makeup for my sister's wedding (I was a bridesmaid). Jackie turned us river rocks into gems, and on a tight budget at that. She is a true talent. You are in good hands with Jackie - she knows how to make people look good without overdoing it. And as a bonus, she is fun and easy going. I wholeheartedly LSM Studio.

rika · Married on 03/06/2001

I am a customized travel and event planner based out of the East Coast, yet have many events in the Los Angeles area. Any time I need ANYTHING (from a quick up-do for a night out to doing hair and makeup for an entire bridal party), I call on Jackie and Jonelle, and am confident everything will be perfect. These girls can make anyone feel beautiful!