Live and Love Events

Santa Maria, CA View map Visit website

$5,500 Package Price

Live and Love Events is a wedding event planning and coordination service based out of Santa Maria, California. Live and Love Events has been planning weddings up and down the Central Coast for over 15 years. The professional planners at Live and Love have a passion for what they do, and they would love to help you make your wedding dreams a beautiful reality. From the first consultation to the day of your wedding, Live and Love Events will focus on all the details of your wedding so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy one of the most important days of your life.

Live and Love Events can offer planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the professional planning and coordination services they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Beth V. Married on 07/03/2022

Best decision I ever made

The best decision I ever made was to hire Lisa and her team at Live and Love events. Lisa is unmatched in her organization, thoroughness, and preparedness for our special day! Lisa facilitated our planning and the day of seamlessly. Her team was amazing at the wedding and kept me calm and having fun! My partner and I actually got to enjoy our entire wedding without any worries thanks to Lisa. We also had the pleasure of hiring her husband Scott at Muir Music to be our DJ. Lisa and Scott work together so well to create your wedding vision. The only thing I would have done differently would be to have hired her earlier!
  • Christine
    Christine W. Married on 07/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision you will make

Working with Lisa at Live and Love Events was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. Honestly, I have no idea how we would have pulled off the wedding without her! She is a wonderful, kind, and easy person to work with. She will make you feel at ease in regards to everything regarding your wedding and help you with whatever you need. My entire family loved her. Please do yourself a favor and hire Lisa as your wedding planner. You will not regret it.
  • Krhystyne
    Krhystyne P. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute BEST in SLO County!

Lisa Muir probably saved my wedding planning experience. She worked with us for about 2.5 years, when we went from planning an 8hr day for 100+ guests to guiding us through our yearlong postponement due to COVID. She helped us change gears to a very small church ceremony without a reception. She truly is invested in her brides (and grooms!) and makes you feel as if you're the only couple she's working with. Lisa will talk you off ledges and support you the way a friend would. She knows the ins and outs of this community of wedding vendors, and her recommendations are clutch. She thinks of anything and everything to make sure your day is is all about celebrating love. Because of her, I was able to flex and flow on my wedding day, without stressing out. She is a wonderful human being and I urge all the central coast brides to consider working with this consummate professional.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

San Luis Obispo, Ca Santa Maria, CA, 93401
Location of (Live and Love Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding