About Liv Beautified

Olivia (Liv) has been dedicated and passionate makeup artist for over 18 years proudly serving clients throughout Texas and across the U.S. She provides a makeup mobile service and is a freelance makeup artist for Smashbox. She provides both Professional Airbrush Makeup and Traditional Makeup techniques. I use the highest quality cosmetics to bring out your natural beauty or can adapt to any look you want as well. I am passionate to attention to detail, enhancing beauty and making each of my clients feel and look their very best.

Please feel free to text, call or email.

Liv xx

Eye Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Group Services (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Olivia is a true professional! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she listens to her clients. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it even better than I imagined. Thank you Olivia!! I can't wait to use your services again soon!

Profile Picture Asianna, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Olivia was so amazing I don’t even know where to begin. She responded so quickly when I contacted her. She was willing to travel hours away to my very remote wedding location and stay a several days. She did an absolute fabulous job on me and my wedding party and family! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lacie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Liv Beautified Pricing

12 Photos

Events

San Antonio, TX 78254   See On Map
210-704-7150 (phone)
Liv Beautified is a wedding Makeup Artist from San Antonio servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Austin , Houston , and Dallas. Liv Beautified is a professional Makeup Artist that has been part of the Texas wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Airbrush .