Liv Beautified Reviews

Liv Beautified 6
Liv Beautified 7

Terrah · Married on 02/23/2019

Above and beyond!

Olivia is amazing!!! Her work is beautiful!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Liv Beautified 8
    Liv Beautified 9

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing makeup

Liv did amazing on the day of my wedding! She did perfect makeup for my bridesmaids and I! She responded quickly, was on time, and made everything 10x easier for me on the days to my wedding and the day of! She did exactly the look I was hoping for, too!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Liv Beautified 10

Denise · Married on 10/20/2018

Soooooo amazing

Liv did a great job my makeup was flawless.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2018

My experience with Oliva was amazing. She listened to exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations! She took the tome to understand the look I wanted and made my vision reality and even better than expected. She made sure it was perfect and that I was happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion!

Liv Beautified 11

Deb · Married on 09/01/2018

So professional and the sweetest personality. My makeup looked so natural and felt so light on my skin I couldn’t have asked for more❤️the best part was it lasted the entire day from ceremony (outside) to reception! I will definitely book again...

Sent on 10/04/2018

Liza · Married on 06/29/2018

Olivia was wonderful! My makeup looked so great and lasted throughout the entire night! I could not have hired a better make up artist!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 06/07/2018

If your looking for someone to make you feel beautiful, look no further. I absolutely love Olivia's work! Every time she has done my make-up whether it's for a wedding, or just a day look. I always get awesome results. After she works her magic, I feel more confident, happy, sexy and beautiful as every women should feel. She is very professional and truly a talented make-artist.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 03/31/2018

Olivia is amazing!! I am still looking at pictures from my wedding wondering how she made me look so flawless!! She matched the look I wanted and it came out better than I could have imagined. My bridal party looked fabulous as well, we were definitely all very pleased with her work!! She took the time to listen to what each of us requested and was very sweet, patient and pleasant to be around, on the most stressful day of my life!! Thank you so much for making me look so beautiful!! You are incredibly talented and I’m so glad you were a part of my big day!!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Liv Beautified 12
    Liv Beautified 13

Auriel · Married on 03/17/2018

Olivia is such a professional, sweet and talented makeup artist who’s passion is very present. I had the pleasure of working with her during many events and I have learned so much from her work.

Kara · Married on 03/10/2018

I'd hire Olivia and her team over and over again if I could. Olivia is the honestly the sweetest and SO talented!! I wasn't sure what I wanted for my big day, but she helped guide me. I trusted her professionalism - she KNOWS what she is doing! I got so many compliments on my makeup. I felt so confident and LOVED how I looked! All my girls got their makeup done by her as well, and they were beyond satisfied. You will not regret hiring Olivia. She really knows what she's doing - she will take care of you! Thank you for all you did for us!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Asianna · Married on 11/11/2017

Olivia is a true professional! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she listens to her clients. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it even better than I imagined. Thank you Olivia!! I can't wait to use your services again soon!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Lacie · Married on 11/11/2017

Olivia was so amazing I don’t even know where to begin. She responded so quickly when I contacted her. She was willing to travel hours away to my very remote wedding location and stay a several days. She did an absolute fabulous job on me and my wedding party and family! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Bernadette · Married on 08/05/2017

Mrs. Villa is a god sent she does amazing work! I will be calling her for all my occasions.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Genesis · Married on 04/07/2017

Absolutely loved her work. I chose Olivia to do my makeup for my wedding. My prior makeup artist backed out and I was desperately searching for someone and she did not disappoint. I nearly cried when I saw my face when she finished my makeup, I loved it so much. She is worth more than five stars in my book. She goes above and beyond. Humble, sweet, and makes me feel so beautiful.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Autum · Married on 09/08/2016

Olivia is amazing! I was so lucky to have found her through a friend who recommended her after seeing her work at another wedding. I got married outdoors in the heat and humidity of September and my makeup held up beautifullly. I can not reccomed her enough! Her prices are amazing, her services are top notch, and she is beautiful inside and out herself.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Maria · Married on 04/30/2016

I've used Olivia on several special occasions. So it was a no brainer to use her on one of the most important days of my life! Olivia provided bridal make-up for myself and my bridesmaids. I couldn't have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was beyond satisfied. The make-up was very natural, yet glamorous. Olivia has a wonderful eye for color, she listens to your requests, and the make-up lasted all day and night. She was on time, ahead of schedule, and FUN! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Let's just say my beautiful wedding got rained out, BUT! My face and makeup was flawless! Love every time I've had my face LivBeautified for different events, wedding, bachelorette, special parties.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2015

I absolutely LOVED my wedding makeup! I wanted a super easy and simple look and Olivia worked her magic and gave me exactly what I was looking for. I felt like me and looked like me, but better! Lol. Olivia was so easygoing and relaxed which was great because I was so nervous. I could tell she really cared about me being comfortable with the look and she wasn’t just slapping something on my face that she thought looked good. I love looking at my wedding photos and I recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2015

Olivia is the absolute BEST! She is so incredibly talented and very professional. I have had the pleasure of using Olivia's services on a number of occasions. Last year my friend wanted her makeup done professionally for her wedding. I knew how important this day was to her so I told her that she had to contact Olivia. Olivia did a magnificent job on my friend and all of the bridesmaids. She made us look stunning! I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Olivia. If you are looking for someone knowledgable, friendly, and talented, Olivia is who you are looking for. :)

Sent on 08/02/2017

Janice · Married on 11/03/2012

Olivia is such a talented and personable artist that I’ve booked for different occasions; from birthday parties, holiday parties, to weddings. I love that I can share with her the look that I’m going for and she nails it every time. She is punctual, professional, and makes me feel like a million bucks! I highly recommend Olivia. If you’re looking for a talented makeup artist, look no further!

Jen · Married on 05/17/2008

Olivia is amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding and she made me look absolutely beautiful. She doesn't pack on layers of makeup. She accentuates your best features while still keeping to a natural look. Even if you had no idea what kind of look you're going for, she knows exactly how to bring out the best version of yourself!! She is an ARTIST!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Mary · event on: 04/01/2017

Ms. Olivia Villa has done my makeup for several fundraiser events and HS reunion & I could not be more pleased! She always gives me the look I want and is very professional throughout the entire process. She is mobile so that is a HUGE PLUS. I have recommended her to my friends who are now her regular clients as well and have booked her for their weddings and special events. I always feel like a celebrity with the quality of service and professionalism you get with her. You can't go wrong with Liv Beautified.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Sydney · Married on 07/21/2018

Highly skilled, very intelligent, super sweet, attention to detail!

Sent on 08/27/2018