Liv Beautified Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Carrie K. Married on 02/13/2021

Best makeup artist in town!

Olivia was flexible, creative and hardworking. She really listened to what I wanted and made sure that I was happy on my wedding day. She even gave me an extra trial so I could feel comfortable with the look. I wanted something natural and fresh and she delivered! She also managed a team well and made sure everyone on my wedding day looked amazing and cohesive. I couldn’t say enough positive things about working with Olivia. She truly cared about my joy and the outcome. I didn’t worry about anyone’s make up day of and that was a huge weight off of my shoulders! Highly recommend her!
  • Pamela
    Pamela J. Married on 12/21/2019

My experience with Olivia was amazing!!!

I absolutely love Olivia!! She is very sweet and friendly but most of all super talented!!! My makeup lasted all night and it was beautiful!! ❤️
    Olivia thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!!!! Xoxo
    Shannon L. Married on 10/22/2019

Perfection!

Not only did Olivia make me look beautiful, she made me feel beautiful as well! Very professional and accommodating!! Definitely will book Olivia for all future events!
  • Beatrice
    Beatrice L. Married on 10/04/2019

Fun and professional

Mrs Olivia was recommended by a friend and I’m glad I booked her. I had a small TV segment and I hired Mrs Olivia to do my make up. She was on time, professional and we had a great chat as well. My make up looked very nice and well done. Thank you Mrs Olivia
  • Teresa
    Teresa W. Married on 09/28/2019

Very professional, artistic and meticulous with application of makeup.

Olivia is a artist with the application of makeup. I was very pleased with her professionalism and concern for my needs with my makeup for my 50 th Wedding Anniversary celebration. Olivia was prompt and was completely supplied with lighting and makeup. Olivia has the perfect outgoing personality and talent for this type of business. I would highly recommend Olivia any day.
    Shutterfreek P. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful work

We worked with Olivia at a wedding in Durango, CO. She was professional and amazing at her craft. She paid close attention to detail and was aware of the look her bride was aiming for. The bride was simply stunning and made our job as photographers even easier.
    Sarah J. Married on 09/07/2019

Olivia was fun, kind and did a beautiful job! I didn’t have to worry about anything.

The make up was fresh as stood out but I still felt like myself. I didn’t have to adjust or mess with it at all throughout the evening. Loved working with Liv Beautified!
    Brigitte E. Married on 07/13/2019

My Forever Recommendation!

My absolute favorite! I’ve used many different makeup artists and Liv is who I recommend to everyone. I don’t wear too much makeup regularly so can get uncomfortable with the look of having a full face on but with Liv I have been SO happy with the turnout every time. Her work is wonderful and her personality is as well. Highly highly recommend!!
  • Christin
    Christin G. Married on 07/09/2019

Incredibly Talented Makeup Artist!

Olivia is so talented and so kind. My client's were incredibly satisfied and everyone's makeup was flawless. I would absolutely recommend Olivia and look forward to working with her again very soon!
    Terrah Married on 02/23/2019

Above and beyond!

Olivia is amazing!!! Her work is beautiful!
    Sarah Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing makeup

Liv did amazing on the day of my wedding! She did perfect makeup for my bridesmaids and I! She responded quickly, was on time, and made everything 10x easier for me on the days to my wedding and the day of! She did exactly the look I was hoping for, too!
    Denise Married on 10/20/2018

Soooooo amazing

Liv did a great job my makeup was flawless.
    Lauren Married on 09/23/2018
    My experience with Oliva was amazing. She listened to exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations! She took the tome to understand the look I wanted and made my vision reality and even better than expected. She made sure it was perfect and that I was happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion!
    Deb Married on 09/01/2018
    So professional and the sweetest personality. My makeup looked so natural and felt so light on my skin I couldn’t have asked for more❤️the best part was it lasted the entire day from ceremony (outside) to reception! I will definitely book again...
    Liza Married on 06/29/2018
    Olivia was wonderful! My makeup looked so great and lasted throughout the entire night! I could not have hired a better make up artist!
    Jacqueline Married on 06/07/2018
    If your looking for someone to make you feel beautiful, look no further. I absolutely love Olivia's work! Every time she has done my make-up whether it's for a wedding, or just a day look. I always get awesome results. After she works her magic, I feel more confident, happy, sexy and beautiful as every women should feel. She is very professional and truly a talented make-artist.
    Jacqueline Married on 03/31/2018
    Olivia is amazing!! I am still looking at pictures from my wedding wondering how she made me look so flawless!! She matched the look I wanted and it came out better than I could have imagined. My bridal party looked fabulous as well, we were definitely all very pleased with her work!! She took the time to listen to what each of us requested and was very sweet, patient and pleasant to be around, on the most stressful day of my life!! Thank you so much for making me look so beautiful!! You are incredibly talented and I’m so glad you were a part of my big day!!
    Auriel Married on 03/17/2018
    Olivia is such a professional, sweet and talented makeup artist who’s passion is very present. I had the pleasure of working with her during many events and I have learned so much from her work.
    Kara Married on 03/10/2018
    I'd hire Olivia and her team over and over again if I could. Olivia is the honestly the sweetest and SO talented!! I wasn't sure what I wanted for my big day, but she helped guide me. I trusted her professionalism - she KNOWS what she is doing! I got so many compliments on my makeup. I felt so confident and LOVED how I looked! All my girls got their makeup done by her as well, and they were beyond satisfied. You will not regret hiring Olivia. She really knows what she's doing - she will take care of you! Thank you for all you did for us!
    Asianna Married on 11/11/2017
    Olivia is a true professional! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she listens to her clients. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it even better than I imagined. Thank you Olivia!! I can't wait to use your services again soon!
    Lacie Married on 11/11/2017
    Olivia was so amazing I don’t even know where to begin. She responded so quickly when I contacted her. She was willing to travel hours away to my very remote wedding location and stay a several days. She did an absolute fabulous job on me and my wedding party and family! I highly recommend her!
    Bernadette Married on 08/05/2017
    Mrs. Villa is a god sent she does amazing work! I will be calling her for all my occasions.
    Genesis Married on 04/07/2017
    Absolutely loved her work. I chose Olivia to do my makeup for my wedding. My prior makeup artist backed out and I was desperately searching for someone and she did not disappoint. I nearly cried when I saw my face when she finished my makeup, I loved it so much. She is worth more than five stars in my book. She goes above and beyond. Humble, sweet, and makes me feel so beautiful.
    Mary Event on: 04/01/2017
    Ms. Olivia Villa has done my makeup for several fundraiser events and HS reunion & I could not be more pleased! She always gives me the look I want and is very professional throughout the entire process. She is mobile so that is a HUGE PLUS. I have recommended her to my friends who are now her regular clients as well and have booked her for their weddings and special events. I always feel like a celebrity with the quality of service and professionalism you get with her. You can't go wrong with Liv Beautified.
    Autum Married on 09/08/2016
    Olivia is amazing! I was so lucky to have found her through a friend who recommended her after seeing her work at another wedding. I got married outdoors in the heat and humidity of September and my makeup held up beautifullly. I can not reccomed her enough! Her prices are amazing, her services are top notch, and she is beautiful inside and out herself.