Little Miss Press

Sausalito, CA View map

Picky about your wedding stationery? We applaud you. Wherever you are and whatever you fancy, we look forward to getting to know you and your style, designing a suite that is exclusively yours and making it look really good on paper. Whatever it is that we dream up together, it will look smashing when printed with our vintage letterpress (flat printing is also available). But that's not all- we also offer calligraphy services for the finishing touch and treat you to special pricing for envelope addressing with an invitation order.

So go ahead- browse through our designs and see what we've created for past brides and grooms. Can we match your favorite colors, use a fancier font, or heck, just start from scratch? Yes, in fact, that's precisely the point. This is merely a launch pad. Take a look, let your imagination run amok and then contact us for a design that you can call your own.

Please see the "applause" section of our website for more reviews!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing
    Domo Married on 01/01/2011
    Bianca of Little Miss Press is amazing! She was such a pleasure to work with and responded very quickly to all my e-mails. Bianca understood the style we wanted for our invitation and also provided us with a lot of guidance in the design process. Bianca also went out of her way to find a particular paper that had a texture that I wanted, and that would also work well with her letterpress. She also does beautiful calligraphy, with lots of styles to choose from. When my fiancé and I received our invitation suite, we were floored by how beautiful it turned out! We look at our invitations on a daily basis and we are so happy we worked with Bianca!
    Noelle Married on 10/11/2008
    Little Miss Press was recommended to me by a friend who had used her for invitations and calligraphy for her wedding. She was so nice and agreeable to work with! I already had a friend printing my invitations, so I asked her to do the calligraphy for the wedding invitation addresses and the escort cards for the wedding day. Once I got her the 175 envelopes, she was able to get them back to me before the date she had quoted, which was great! I had also asked her about escort cards and especially how to designate the food types without a cheesy sticker or ribbon. She hand-mixed ink colors for me so that I could match them to the colors of my wedding (chocolate, rust, moss and deep gold). I was SO happy with the beautiful work that she did and I received SO MANY compliments and her prices are awesome. I have recommended her to everyone that I know!!
    Cristina Married on 07/12/2008
    I spent months looking for invitations that matched the visions in my head and couldn't find anything even close to it. Then I spoke with Bianca at Little Miss Press and all my dreams came true. I told her we were having a Hawaiian themed wedding but that the invitation should still reflect that it was an elegant affair. I told her I loved orchids and also wanted to incorporate our first name initials since they both begin with the same letter. Boy, did she nail it! I was so blown away at what she came up with! When I saw the proof, I couldn't even think of changing one thing since it was everything I imagined and more! My entire family loved the invitations and we received so many compliments from all our guests. And oh my gosh, the calligraphy is AMAZING!! I cannot recommend Little Miss Press highly enough! They were an absolute pleasure to deal with, were incredibly responsive and the invitations were of the highest quality. They were worth every penny and more! Pictures of our invitations are located in the gallery of pictures - look for the purple orchids. I still love looking at them!

Deals

Little Miss Press 1
Discount
Take 15% off existing save the dates and invitations! Discount applies to existing designs on our website; invitation designs can be used for save-the-dates and vise-versa. Just go with whatever catches your eye! Minimum order of 50. Pricing includes a printed envelope and the ability to change ink colors and fonts. You may also choose to alter a design for an additional $40 per design round. Calligraphed elements are not discounted, but can be substituted.

Sausalito, 94966
Location of (Little Miss Press)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding