Little Giant Photography

Milwaukee, WI View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Little Giant Photography is Milwaukee based, fine art photography and photojournalism. Timeless and artful weddings, fun and modern portraits… real moments, real love, real simple.

I graduated from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in both Photography and Art Education, and have been working as a freelance photographer since 2006, documenting weddings and families in a relaxed and natural style.

I believe in laughter, loud music, diversity, natural beauty, simplicity, singing out loud, honesty (always honesty), and real, true moments. I love all things pretty, flip flops, dark chocolate, chubby baby thighs, old fashioned candy, a big mug of hot coffee (filled only half way), and a nice, big beard.

I proudly reside in the heart of Milwaukee with my wonderful (and bearded) husband and our two children.

I love what I do, and I’d love to photograph you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Lisa Married on 03/03/2018
    From the moment we met with Tia for our initial wedding consultation to the present (42 days of wedded bliss) has been an absolute treat. Tia is highly professional and personable. I was incredibly touched by her thoughtfulness when she randomly sent me a link to view images that matched the theme of our wedding to help me while I was planning our special day. Tia is an incredibly talented photographer; the way she was able to capture the little details and candid moments for us will never be forgotten. Without question the best investment you can make for your wedding day.

Little Giant Photography's reply:

Lisa, it was you and Pat who were the treat to work with... thank you so much for the kind words, and congratulations!
    Kristen Married on 02/07/2018
    Marc and I found Tia among many other photographers in the Milwaukee area. We narrowed it down to three photographers and spoke with them separately. By the way, we booked our photographer about 2 weeks out from our very small courthouse wedding. Tia met with us in person and we knew right away she was the one.
    A week before the wedding she helped me find vendors for hair and makeup which was above and beyond her responsibilities.
    We booked her for 3 hours and got over 200 pictures, every one of them creative and glamorous, which is difficult to do at a courthouse wedding. Tia is an artist when it comes to pictures. She was able to take something so simple and turn it into a picture perfect story. With over 200 pictures we narrowed our favorites to about 150...it's very hard to pic favorites when you have someone like Tia behind the camera!
    I would suggest that you use Little Giant Photography regardless of the venue for your wedding, she will make it magical and you'll have the pictures for the rest of your life. I would definitely use her again and recommend her as my first choice photographer.

Little Giant Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kristen! You and Marc were such a wonderful and lovely couple to work with. Your kind words mean so much.
    Cheryl Married on 12/31/2017
    The first time we saw Little Giant Photography featured on a MKE wedding blog, I knew we had to meet Tia. From our initial consultation to the day of the wedding, Tia was amazing; she is incredibly knowledgeable and supportive during the planning process. The day of the wedding, Tia made everyone feel at ease allowing for some amazing candid shots. Beyond her work and professionalism, Tia truly cares about people. We experienced an unfortunate event the day after our wedding; Tia was one of the first people to reach out to us to see if there was anything she could do to help. We feel very grateful to have met Tia and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Pricing

Little Giant Photography Price Rates

Glitz Glitz Wedding Planners

I had the oppotunity to work with Tia at a wedding for a bride and groom who chose me for their day of services. She was professional and fun to work with. There isn't a moment she didn't capture that day and I know that the bride and groom were really pleased with how the photos turned out after that day. I would recommend her services whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Flowers By Faye Flowers By Faye Wedding Florists

Have had work done on a Personal level with Little Giant Photography and was very happy with the out come of the photo shoot. Tia captures the moments that you are looking for in a picture. Her attention to details are what make her pictures outstanding. Would recommend her highly. Flowers By Faye Faye Mueller

For Now and Forever Wedding Invitations For Now and Forever Wedding Invitations Wedding Invitations

Little Giant's photos are just breathtaking! Tia captures the mood and emotion everytime. Her pictures are creative from different angles and interesting with her selection of background and props. All my brides that have used her services have been exstatic with their photos and so will you!

2018 S 1st St #510 Milwaukee, WI, 53207

by appointment
Location of (Little Giant Photography)

Little Giant Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Little Giant Photography include in the starting price?

Little Giant Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Little Giant Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Little Giant Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Little Giant Photography offer?

Little Giant Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Little Giant Photography offer?

Little Giant Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Little Giant Photography offer for wedding events?

Little Giant Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Little Giant Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Little Giant Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding