Lisa Wotkowicz Photography

Hampton Falls, NH View map
$4,300 Most Popular Price

$4,300 Most Popular Price

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography is a photography business based in Hampton Falls, New Hampshire. The owner, Lisa Wotkowicz, is an experienced wedding, event, lifestyle, and portrait photographer. She strives to capture true and unscripted human emotion, as well as deliver classic imagery that is handcrafted to be treasured for years to come. In addition to the Seacoast, this photographer also provides her services to all of New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. Farther travel and destination weddings are available upon request and consideration.

At Lisa Wotkowicz Photography, Lisa specializes in documentary-style photography and always wants her clients to feel comfortable to be themselves in front of her camera lens. Lisa strives to create organic photographs and unexpected composition for all her clients. Lisa Wotkowicz Photography offers a variety of photography services, including fine art prints, a web gallery for easy ordering, and heirloom quality wedding albums.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Carleen C. Married on 10/01/2022

Queen lisa!

Lisa was recommended to me by my cousin. Like other couples, we would search recommendations on their Instagram page. When I searched Lisa's page I instantly got the overwhelming feeling that I was going to loose my shit if she did not have our wedding date available. LOL Luckily it was open. I would recommend Lisa and her team to anyone without a doubt so YOU could get the same quality and experience as me. What I LOVED about Lisa's style was that she has a great balance of traditional and candid photos. She has an eye and skill to capture every second of the day. Her editing is not over done. She was directive to make sure she curated the group shots. We spoke with her the week of to go over expectations. Day of, she executed. ***We got our photos before we were guaranteed to get them.***
  • LorrieAnn
    Lorrieann A. Married on 08/06/2022

Mother of the Bride

“Choosing Lisa for my daughter’s wedding was the best decision made during the wedding planning process! From our first meeting where she immediately had us laughing ,to the continued communication throughout and up to the actual day, Lisa was professional, caring and knowledgeable. You can see Lisa and her assistant Erin are truly devoted to their craft and you’re truly in the best hands with her attention to detail. On my daughter’s wedding day it was the hottest most humid day, but Lisa took it in stride moving the photos along and making sure everyone was good and we didn’t miss a shot we wanted. She told me later that night, it was the hottest wedding she ever photographed, but she loved seeing the sweet relationships of the day evolve. My mother daughter dance was one of my favorite moments and now my most cherished life moment picture. If you want an amazing photographer and friend, choose Lisa!”
    -Lorrie Andrade

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lorrie! I had so much fun with all of you! What a beautiful day it was! The best is yet to come! xo, Lisa
    Courtney F. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and fun experience!

Lisa photographed my wedding in June, 2022 and I couldn’t have been more happy with my experience! She was fun, super easy to work with, super detailed, talented, and made it a comfortable and stress free experience for my husband and I on such an overwhelming day. I would highly recommend Lisa for any event, she is awesome!!

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney and Cam! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and I was honored to be part! 💋💋
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 1
Gift

Receive a complimentary 11x14 professionally mounted print of the couple's choice from either your engagement shoot or wedding. All ordered professional prints are always 10% off for clients who book a wedding with Lisa Wotkowicz Photography!

Ashworth by the Sea
State Room: A Longwood Venue
4.7 out of 5 rating , 73 Reviews
· Rooftop Weddings

15 Victoria Drive Hampton Falls, NH, 03844
Location of (Lisa Wotkowicz Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding