Lisa Wotkowicz Photography Reviews

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 4
Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 5

Jessica Jenkins · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing photographer

Lisa was wonderful to shoot with. She made us feel comfortable and she guided us every step of the way. We couldn’t be more happy with our choice. She made the experience relaxing and adventurous! Her work truly captures candid imagery.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Abigail Webb · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Engagement Session

Lisa is great to work with! She is personable and very talented.
    My fiancé and I were nervous about taking engagement photos. However, Lisa made us feel comfortable and the experience was enjoyable. We are looking forward to working with her on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Abigail! I had a blast with you and Derek and cannot wait to capture your wedding next year! xo, Lisa
  • Amy

Amy Thomas · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing & Kind Photographer

Since our first conversation Lisa has been so kind and helpful. My fiancé and I have never been big into having our pictures taken, so given that this is such an important time in our lives we wanted to make sure that we found a photographer that was not only great at what they do but would make us feel comfortable. Lisa did just that. Leading up to our engagement shoot she answered every single one of my questions (I had a lot) in a timely manner (most of the time almost immediately). The day of shoot, Lisa was already on site when we arrived and ready to go. She was extremely professional and guided us through the entire process. Our engagement pictures came out so amazing and we couldn’t be happier with our choice in photographer. We are very excited to work with Lisa again this September at our wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! The best is yet to come and I cannot wait to capture your beautiful Maine wedding! xo, Lisa
  • Lynne

Lynne Thomas · Married on 09/28/2019

Fabulous Photographer

I met Lisa through my daughter Amy. In February of 2019, an engagement photo shoot was arranged between Amy and Lisa. A cold day but a beautiful setting in York Harbor area. Lisa had never been there before, we found her waiting for us and checking out the area. My husband, Amy, Alejandro, Roxy their dog and I couldn’t have felt more comfortable. Lisa greeted us all with hugs! Of course I had many questions and Lisa was very patient and answered each and every one.
    Our next meeting was wedding day 9/28/19. Lisa and her assistant photographer arrived as scheduled and started setting up for photos of the rings, shoes, the dress and pre wedding photos. Then saw a glimpse of Lisa during the ceremony and during our family photos. I remember Lisa saying we shouldn’t see a lot of her and after, I thought to myself I rarely saw Lisa. She was not one of those photographers that blocks the view of the bride and groom. I thought what photos did Lisa get. Then the sneak peak came very quickly and I was amazed at the stunning photographs that Lisa had captured! Just beautiful! I shared with many friends, some that were not able to be there and we were all in awe of these stunning photos. I thought, when did she take all these photos, just amazing! We are excited to see the remainder of photos. For a couple who dislikes their photos being taken, Lisa captured some of the most precious moments of Amy and Alejandro’s special day!
    We couldn’t have been more pleased and highly recommend Lisa for those special moments you want captured by a true professional. Thanks Again Lisa for a wonderful experience! XO Lynne Thomas

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 6
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 7
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 8
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 9
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 10
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 11
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Kate · Married on 08/10/2019

Enthusiastic, creative and fun to work with

My fiance and I had a great time with Lisa on our engagement shoot and we're so happy with how our photos came out. Lisa was so creative with the location we chose for our photos and we ended up with so many more options to choose from than we anticipated. We highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you Kate! What a fun engagement shoot! You and Nick did amazing! Cannot wait for the wedding! xo , Lisa
  • Molly

Molly House · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding photographer

I had so much fun working with Lisa as a fellow vendor and a recent wedding. She was professional and fun! It was great experience working with her & her second shooter.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Nicole Anderson · Married on 06/08/2019

Forever memories

I can’t thank Lisa enough for making our wedding so special. She captured beautiful photos and memories that my husband and I will have forever. I would highly recommend Lisa if you are looking for the most amazing photos to keep for any type of memory you want to last forever. We thank you so much.

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 12
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 13
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 14
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 15
    Sent on 07/22/2019

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! You and Marc were a stunning bride and groom and I was honored to be a small part of your amazing day! xo, Lisa

Sherri Collis · Married on 06/06/2019

Creations By Collis LLC

As a wedding planner I get to work with a lot of photographers. Lisa takes the time to know the couple and make them comfortable. I’ve seen her lying in the dirt to get the right angle. Her pics are beautiful and the personality of the couples shines through! Great job Lisa!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sherri! I chuckled when I read your review...I will do anything for the shot! Always a pleasure working with you! xo

Jennifer R · Married on 05/10/2019

Fabulous photos!

This past weekend was the second time I've worked with Lisa, and she is such a professional. Her photos are truly inspired! I run an inn and we do lots of weddings here. This past weekend, it was my own son getting married, and we asked Lisa to do the pictures as I was very pleased with her work here in the past. She does not disappoint. She is organized and efficient and has a terrific eye for grabbing that unique and special photo. After seeing the sneak peek, we could not be happier and look forward to seeing the final product! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! Your inn is stunning and I was honored to shoot there again, especially for your son’s wedding! Congratulations to all of you! xo
  • Sarah

Sarah Reed · Married on 05/10/2019

Worth it! Very pleased with our choice :)

Lisa and her assistant photographer Erin were both fun and easy to work with on the day of. The hubs and I are not naturally super comfortable in front of a camera and they did an excellent job directing us and making it a fun experience. Lisa is also very responsive and attentive about the planning details (which I think is a must) and her advice was helpful in planning the actual schedule of events for the wedding day. The photos we received so far from our sneak peak & blog post are truly phenomenal - we are very impressed and can't wait to see the full set!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We met Lisa through a family friend, and we are so happy we did! She helped us pick a perfect spot to do our engagement shoot and gave us a lot of flexibility! (We waited until a month before our wedding to do engagement pictures because we were so busy!) She also treated us like friends rather than clients. She checked in with us, gave us advice on what colors to wear, and always showed us some sneak peak pictures. For the wedding, we had her and her assistant, and they moved so quickly to capture everything possible. She also made sure she knew who all the “VIP” guests were, their connection, and how we wanted those family pictures taken. We are very pleased so far and can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn Carroll · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional & fun photographer

Lisa is a true professional & fun to work with her, it was like being with a family member! I highly recommend her & can't wait for another reason to use her services!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Shan · Married on 08/05/2018

Lisa Wotkowicz is beyond stellar, where do I even begin? My husband and I decided to plan our wedding in 3 months and the one thing that stressed me out every single day was finding THE perfect photographer. This was not an easy task. I spoke to at least 5 different photographers, having long drawn out conversations about my expectations, and then ended up devastated once they shared more of their work with me. And maybe I’m crazy, but I don’t think I’m that picky- I just expect high quality photographs from the most important day of my life!

The moment I saw Lisa’s photographs- I just knew that she had to be our photographer. Her photos have beautiful detail, display genuine emotion, and utilize unique/interesting visual perspectives. I determined all this just by looking at her website, but then I got to actually speak with her. She was so responsive and easy to work with. Unlike a few of the other photographers I had spoke to- she was open to taking direction while still being true to her art. Her communication with us was fluid, via text and email, despite having a lot of back and forth regarding scheduling. Her partner was also totally amazing; they were absolutely in sync. Both showed up on our special day ready to show up and show out!! Not to mention, they were all about catering to my needs and were prepared with any little item I may have needed (including oil blotting wipes. Who thinks of that??) This was such a relief since managing the entire wedding was so stressful.

I could go on and on about how fantastic Lisa is, but I suggest you speak with her yourself and you will see that her albums do all the talking. Her sneak peak album, which she had available to us the next day, was drop dead amazing. She portrayed the side of our relationship that I will always want to look back on for years to come.

Bottom line: Lisa is worth every dime. Her talent, work ethic, personality, and artistic eye will not disappoint!

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 16
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 24
    Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 25
    Sent on 08/18/2018

Glenn · Married on 06/30/2018

I met Lisa at my son Andrews wedding in Gloucester a few weeks ago , she was so friendly and obliging , there was a lot going on that day so it's easy for moments to be missed and people to get lost in the shuffle of the event but Lisa was spot on , capturing all the beautiful moments , she captured so many great candid moments as well ,every time I requested that she take a personal shot for me she was more than welcoming to do so , all in all she captured the wedding with such an eloquent artistry I would recommend her to anyone and I myself I'm also a photographer , it's all about capturing the moments to be able to cherish them forever , generations to come will feel as if they were there looking at her work and that is all you could ask , thank you Lisa , your work is outstanding

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Wow...Glenn Bowie, you are making me blush! What a thoughtful and heartfelt review. I was so honored to be at Andrew's wedding...it truly was a magnificent day! I fully love what I do, but what I love even more is having a client love what I've captured. From one fellow photographer to another, my sincere gratitude. xo

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Lisa and Erin! They captured wonderful moments during my wedding and reception. Not only were they professional but they made me and my husband completely comfortable with their good humor and ability to be flexible! Lisa was super organized and captured all the group/family formals in such a timely manner! Not only did they make sure they captured requested moments but they made everyone feel super comfortable in front of the camera! Our photos are absolutely stunning and exactly what we wanted!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for the sweet words! Erin and I had such a wonderful time with you and Chris! You looked amazing and the smile on Chris's face the entire day said it all! I was honored to work with your entire family and your mom is so sweet! Enjoy your honeymoon up here in NH! What a great week for weather! xo, Lisa

Ann · Married on 06/09/2018

My daughter Laura was planning her wedding on the New Hampshire seacoast and in looking for a photographer, a colleague mentioned Lisa. Laura and Chris were so fortunate to find her - Lisa is so talented and her work is just beautiful!

I met Lisa the day of Laura and Chris' engagement photos. It was a cold and misty day in May but you would never know it from the photos which capture the joy and warmth of their relationship and also include some fun pictures on the beach with their dogs. Simply wonderful!

The early release wedding photos are absolutely stunning. Lisa captured the essence of the day - the joy and excitement of each event but even more important, so many simple moments and emotions that collectively tell the story of this special day. Beautiful memories we would never have without her. Thank you, Lisa.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Ann, Thank you so much for the very sweet review. Laura and Chris's wedding was absolutely stunning! I was honored to be a small part of the journey of capturing their love on the beach (with their fur babies) and into the chapel on their wedding day. A beautiful couple inside and out. You were so kind every step on the process and I am so glad that you are happy with the imagery we captured. The best is yet to come! Thank you again! xo, Lisa

Kayla · Married on 03/21/2018

Lisa was the photographer for a wedding that I was at last summer. She did an amazing job and perfected the one photograph I was fortunate enough she got of me (uploaded below). I did not hesitate to purchase the photo, as she edited exactly what I needed to make it perfect! I have the photograph framed in my home and will absolutely be hiring Lisa for any event I may need a photographer for in the future!

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 26
    Sent on 06/15/2018

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for the sweet review! I hope to work together in the future! xo

Barry · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa and her partner Erin shot our wedding last October and we could not have been happier with hiring them. The entire process from the initial planning to receiving the final prints was easy, clear and genuinely exceeded our expectations. Lisa is great because for her attention to detail, style, creativity and professionalism. Weddings can get easily disrupted and not only did Lisa and Erin keep us on time they worked with our other vendors to make sure that we didn't have to worry about anything. We also had our edited pictures very quickly and they are stunning. I could not come up with anything bad to say about my experience. I would recommend Lisa and Erin to anyone.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you Barry for the beautiful review! Erin and I truly enjoyed capturing your and Marielle's day! You had such a great wedding party...everyone was so pleasant! The venue, Fosters Clambakes and Catering, York Maine was top notch as well and we really were honored to be a small part of such an important day. Wishing you all the best ahead! xoxo

Kerri · Married on 08/19/2017

This past August my husband and I had the pleasure of having Lisa and Erin as our wedding photographers. They were so easy to work with and even though I was a nervous bride, they instantly made me feel at ease. When I looked at our photos, I was so overwhelmed, they had captured the magic of that day perfectly. Through Lisa and Erin’s beautiful photographs we were able to re-live the love and specialness of that day. I will forever be grateful to Lisa and Erin.

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 27

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Kerri, Thank you for such sweet words. It was an honor to capture your wedding with Erin. The whole event was stunning and it was the first time I had been to Hilltop Orchards even though I grew up in the Berkshires. Wishing you and Dave many happy years together! xxoo

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

When I met Lisa (randomly at a small wedding event that I almost didn't go to!) I instantly fell in love with her work and her photography style. I wanted to hire her right on the spot for my wedding! And I'm so glad I did!

Prior to the wedding, we did a family photo shoot at a nice location she suggested. She was so great and took the time with my kids. The prints we ordered were of the best quality I've ever seen. You could tell they'd last generations!

Just recently, Lisa and Erin captured my wedding and the "sneak peaks" are nothing short of amazing work!!! (You can view them in her Photos section!) I am so thrilled to see the rest of them! They were so professional and great to work with on my wedding day from beginning to end. I can't wait to order special gifts for my family!

Lisa is an exceptional photographer and the best one I've ever hired! I am excited for the next time she captures another special family moment. Thanks, Lisa

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography 28
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the beautiful review! I am honored that you chose me to shoot your absolutely stunning wedding at Castle In The Clouds. You were such a beautiful bride and the day was like a fairytale. I also enjoyed working with your family for several months leading up to the big day. Your children are just sweethearts. Again, thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. I wish you and your family many years of happiness ahead! xo

We were so lucky to have Lisa as one of the shooters for our wedding. She captured the raw emotions, the special moments, and put our memories on film. I can’t wait to hire Lisa again! She is a true artist and everyone in our family loved her!

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sigourney! You were a beautiful bride and I was honored to be part of such happiness. Everyone was so kind and you could really feel the love in the air. Wishing you and Andrew all the best! Always smile and don't sweat the small stuff...because it is simply just that! ;) Love to you both! xo

Allissa Younan · Married on

Lisa captured our amazing, candid engagement photos

I (luckily!) stumbled across Lisa’s business page in my search for a photographer for an engagement photo shoot. Lisa’s passion for photography and eye for detail stood out immediately. She was so easy going and creative that we instantly felt comfortable behind the camera. We had so much fun doing the shoot with her and couldn’t be happier with the results.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Vallerie · Married on 08/05/2017

Lisa photographed my wedding august 5,2017 and she did beyond amazing, I am so truly happy and pleased with all of the work she did and all of the time and effort that went into capturing such great images! I would highly recommend and will be using her in the future for all special moments I need captured.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography's reply:

Vallerie, thank you for the beautiful review! I was honored to capture your and Casey's wedding! The entire day was filled with fun, love and laughter and what a privilege to be the one chosen to document it! I wish you both many years of love ahead and I know the best is yet to come! xo