Amanda Rai Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am a Light and Airy NH Wedding Photographer! You want to be fully present and enjoy every moment on your wedding day. That is where I come in. You can count on me to capture all of the moments and all of the details while you experience one of the best days of your life. I will be there to support and serve you throughout the entire process.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Jen S. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Professional, Organized, Energetic!

We are so happy that we hired Amanda as a photographer! From our first meeting, I was reassured that she was professional, organized and personable. She thinks of all the extra touches, including sending a booklet to help you stay organized for everything wedding photography related.

We recently had our engagement photos and LOVE them! We took them at Great Island Commons (Amanda's suggestion) and they came out beautiful. They captured our personalities, and the lighting was stunning. Amanda was friendly, encouraging, and made us feel like rockstars (even though we are awkward!)

We are so happy we chose her and can't wait for our wedding photos!
    Maggie B. Getting married on 09/23/2022

Absolutely amazing

From the first email I received back from Amanda Rai Photography I knew that they were going to be the perfect match for our wedding. We started with a Zoom with Amanda, and learning about her associate team that we would be working with, which made both my fiance, Travis, and I more at comfortable and excited with the entire process doing photos! We weren't dead set on any certain place for to do our engagement photos, so we used one of their suggestions, Strawbery Banke. Caroline was INCREDIBLE to work with. She made us both feel so comfortable and joyful while she was capturing all the different shots. When we were walking back to our car at the end of the evening, Travis said " Caroline is the best hype woman ever" and I couldn't agree more, we are beyond in love with the images and moments she captured. I keep picking a new favorite everyday!!! We can't wait for our wedding day with Amanda Rai Photography, Caroline & The Associate team (:
  • Samantha
    Samantha Getting married on 08/13/2022

Engagement Photo Perfection!

We booked Amanda's associate team team for our 2022 wedding & just had our engagement session with Chelsey - an absolute dream - and we are BLOWN away. The photos capture us perfectly, and her easy-going personality made everything feel totally natural. We're so lucky to get this glimpse into what our wedding photos will look like and we can't wait!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Central Ave Dover, NH, 03820
Location of (Amanda Rai Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding