po box 1598, Garden Grove, CA 92842 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lisa Marie Figueroa Photography

I'm Lisa Marie. I'm a silly, loud, laughing creator of all sorts of fun stuff...but mostly images. I'm quirky, inventive and a story teller. I can quote Twilight like it's going out of style (don't hold it against me!) and gush like a high school'er when I see incredible light. I tend to use the words "gorgeous", "amazing" and "perfection" during most of my shoots and I'm also known to make up my own words but eh, that's just how I roll. I'm in love with photography but that's rather obvious.

The truth is, I'm a photographer of moments...the delicate soft touches of love, whispered words of affection and tender fleeting seconds that cannot be imitated. As a photographer it is my goal to create an atmosphere of comfort and warmth; not only for those viewing my photos, but for everyone I work with. Photography for me isn't just about taking the picture but the entire experience. It is my intention to create priceless images for you to treasure and still make you feel like a rock star as I capture them!

I currently reside in Orange County, California with my Husband and two amazing little ones, Isaac & Ella. I also have a cute English bulldog named, Jack. Collectively they fill my world with happy chaos and laughter.

Follow Lisa Marie Figueroa Photography on

marlin310
marlin217
DougKayde0563

14 Reviews for Lisa Marie Figueroa Photography

Lisa did such an amazing job for my engagement session and wedding pictures! My husband and I were extremely happy with her work. The pictures look so beautiful and romantic. We got soooo many compliments, including "these are the best wedding pictures I have ever seen." Lisa is easy to work with. She makes picture taking fun. I was a little nervous about our engagement session because my other half hates taking pictures. But she made him feel comfortable and he actually enjoyed the photo shoot. We had a great time on the wedding day too! She also makes sure to understand what you are looking for in regards to style so that she can best capture your special day the way you envision it. The hard part now is choosing the pictures we want to print because we love so many of them.

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Britti

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Lisa was such a pleasure to work with! She is professional, kind, funny, and makes you feel so comfortable. I am NOT photogenic whatsoever and she made me look beautiful in my photos. She went above and beyond as a photographer and I am so happy that I had the pleasure of working with her.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Rebekah · Married on 08/07/2015

Lisa was an AMAZING find. She is without a doubt our favorite vendor to work with, and her photos are our favorite thing about our wedding! She has the most beautiful photos, truly full of "light and love" as she claims, and at such a great value. She was so easy to contact all throughout the planning process. She was open to several special requests for our engagement shoot and day-of, and sensitive to our unique needs (for example, my mom is blind so we couldn't do some of the classic "looking at eachother" shots. Instead we did a picture of her "feeling" my dress, and it makes me cry every time I see it. It's so special and beautiful!). She showed up exactly on time and maximized every second of the day. Her 2nd shooter was also great (he did her wedding, so he is to be trusted!) for my husband's getting ready pictures and for those secondary angles during the ceremony & reception. The turnaround time was a little longer than quoted but still prompt and well worth the wait. Even now, a year after our wedding, she is working with me to get our custom USB case with all our photos that was lost in the mail! Such a great experience.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Lisa Marie Figueroa Photography Pricing

Lisa Marie Figueroa Photography Price Rates

Lisa Marie Figueroa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Charming Little Event Company
    Charming Little Event Company Wedding Planners

Lisa is such a treat to work with! I refer Lisa to my clients because I know they will be in the best hands. She is passionate about photography and loves what she does. She definitely has skill in capturing amazing photos.

• Reher's Fine Florals
    Reher's Fine Florals Wedding Florists

Great photographer!

• Del Lago Trio
    Del Lago Trio Wedding Musicians

Lisa is a true professional! The artistry in her work is amazing plus she is a pleasure to work with!

• po box 1598 Garden Grove, 92842 See on map