Lisa Boggs Photography

Lisa Boggs Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lisa Boggs Photography

Hi, I'm Lisa Boggs, and I've been photographing weddings for over eight years. I'm a bit of a romantic (understatement!), so I couldn't be happier to work with people who are excited to be in love. I approach every wedding thrilled to be a part of my couples' unique story. So, whether you are shy and quiet or fun and loud, I want my photographs to capture who you are and what makes you special.

If that sounds like something you'd like to talk a bit more about, shoot me an email or give me a call. I would love to learn more about your big day, particularly if we can chat over a cup of coffee or glass of wine! Thank you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)

Lisa Boggs is not your average photographer. In fact, she's as good as it gets. Not only is she one of the kindest and funniest people you will meet--which is paramount when you spend so much time entrusting someone with such important photos--her work is exemplary. I don't claim to be an expert in the field, but my wife and I were absolutely thrilled with Lisa's work. She handled both our engagement and wedding photos, and we couldn't be happier with her incredible eye and attention to detail. I simply cannot recommend her highly enough. Lisa rocks!

Profile Picture Michael, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa was amazing and easy to work with on our wedding weekend. She came to our rehearsal dinner and welcome reception, as well as the full wedding day. She was patient and positive the whole day while working with a large wedding party. I would highly recommend Lisa and her team to anyone looking for a top notch photographer!

Profile Picture Ashley , 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa was an absolutely incredible choice. The best endorsement I can give is that we wouldn't rest until my little sister booked her for her wedding coming up later this year. Lisa was wonderful to work with from start to finish, and the photos we got were incredible. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
8 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the privilege or working with Lisa over the past few years. She is a true professional and does great work.

Fun, imaginative, creative, romantic, priceless...there are so many words to describe Lisa's ability to capture the moments that we forever define your wedding day. Lisa has a unique ability to connect with her clients and create spaces, lighting and imagery. I can't wait until my own daughters get married so I can book Lisa Boggs myself!

Lisa is fantastic to work with. She takes beautiful pictures and is so easy to work with. She makes everything go so smoothly. A consummate professional and a true artist.

Lisa is an amazing photographer! Aside from her photography talents she is one of the most personable, professional, and skilled photographers out there. She was so helpful on keeping the timeline on track and ensuring the best lighting for her pictures. She really went above and beyond for the bride and groom we worked with together, but yet was able to make them feel very special. We hope we get to work with her again as she is such a great talent. All the best, Lisa!

Lisa was an absolute pleasure to work with. She set up great shots of the Bride and Groom before and after the ceremony. Many of the photos of the wedding party were taken outside, and because it was a little chilly and windy, she moved things right-along to get the right shots quickly and with outstanding results. Her team was never pushy or obtrusive and worked great with me on capturing those one of a kind photos that will last a lifetime. Great pictures and quality albums; Lisa really does a great job. I'd highly recommend her to any couple!

Events