P.O. Box 45695, Somerville, MA 02145 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Lindsey Rae Photography

I love taking pictures just as much as I love meeting new people! With my photography, I strive to create fun, imaginative, and passionate images, which capture your wedding day as it unfolds.

I studied at The Art Institute of Boston where I earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Photography. Along with my photography studio, I also teach photography classes at The New England Institute of Art for their Center of Professional Development and Undergraduate degree program.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my website and blog for up-to-date events and happenings!!

- Lindsey Rae Mortimer

lindsey rae photographysmithbarn4
lindsey rae photographycastlehillinn2

19 Reviews for Lindsey Rae Photography

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Lindsey through EVERY stage of our engagement, up until the day of our wedding day! Meeting Lindsey for the first time to do our engagement photos was a great experience - she is SO friendly, professional, easy to talk to, and down to earth. It rained during our engagement session, and instead of immediately bailing, she suggested we get a beer and see if the rain stops! How fun is she?! Our wedding day was AMAZING - she is so good at what she does, which shines in our final wedding pictures which I truly cannot stop looking at. The day of our wedding she was punctual, prepared, and she was amazing working with the slightly tipsy, slightly obnoxious (but I still love them) groomsman! She knew from our planning phone call what I was hoping for in regards to photos, and she nailed it. She also remembered me saying that I wanted a photo with an aunt of mine who I am very close with. Of course, by the time we got to the reception I had completely forgotten I had wanted that photo, but Lindsey didn't! She reminded me, we took the photo, and the final product made my aunt cry tears of joy. If it weren't for Lindsey remembering, I would have forgotten and I wouldn't have that special photo to keep as a memory for the rest of my life! I truly cannot say enough positive things about Lindsey, and her assistant Jess was just as amazing! The photos she captured of my husband getting ready with the groomsman are EVERYTHING I always pictured they would be. Do not think about your wedding photographer choices for another moment - BOOK LINDSEY RIGHT NOW!!! You will NOT regret it! I promise!!!!

Kellie · Married on 09/24/2016

Photographers are SUCH an important part of your wedding day and Lindsey Rae Photography helped make our day the biggest success! It rained on our day (of course), but Lindsey kept me calm the entire morning and was my saving grace with any stress that came my way. Our pre-wedding call was so easy and she knew exactly what we were looking for for the big day. Our pictures are beyond perfection and she and her assistant, Jess, captured every single moment that we had hoped for. My husband and I luckily booked with Lindsey early on in our engagement and it was truly one of the best decisions we made throughout planning.

Maggie · Married on 05/20/2016

I think I'm in Love, Seriously Speedy, Top Notch, Worth Every Penny, SO Accommodating doesn't even begin to describe Lindsey. We got married this past May in Newport, RI at Castle Hill. Out of all the vendors we had to choose from, Lindsey by far exceeded all of our expectations. Hands down our favorite vendor that we got to work with, and we had some pretty great ones! From start to finish she was there. She is so bubbly and funny and makes all your fears and stress disappear! She arguably could have spent more time with me on my wedding day than anyone else and I was so grateful to have her by my side. She was everywhere and anywhere I needed her to be. She was organized and precise and got family photos done like a champ! My family is still raving about her! I am so lucky to have found her and I would hands down recommend her to anyone getting married!! A+++++

Award

Lindsey Rae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• P.O. Box 45695 Somerville, MA 02145 See on map