Lindsey Hahn Photography

Lindsey Hahn Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lindsey Hahn Photography

Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara + LA Wedding, Boudoir & Lifestyle Photographer

Ethereal and utterly feminine in both style and context, Lindsey plays with a romantic palette to create highly stylized and glamorous images for her creative bride and groom. Her vision only seems to see the most enchanting and divine aspects of her subjects. Ultimately, her goal is to create photographs that are as beautiful as the people in them.

While studying photography at the California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, she founded her company, Lindsey Hahn Photography. Upon graduating, she had an apprenticeship with world-renowned celebrity photographer David LaChapelle in Los Angeles. During this time, Lindsey had the opportunity to work on many of his famous photo shoots such as Katy Perry for Vanity Fair, Amber Rose, RayBan, Smirnoff and Absolut Vodka campaigns, Nestle, Hennessy and Havaianas Sandals advertisements.

Her images have been published on the covers of California Weds and Destination Wedding magazines and also featured in The Knot, Style Me Pretty and Style Unveiled.

Lindsey's passion for photographing weddings has kept her on California's Coast growing her boutique studio.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

There aren't enough stars or positive words to give to Lindsey! She is simply amazing. From our very first phone call, I knew she was someone special. Meeting her for the first time at our engagement shoot felt so natural, like we had been friends forever. Shortly after that shoot, I booked a boudoir shoot to give as a gift to my husband on our wedding day, and I have to say it was truly one of the best surprises I've ever pulled off. She finds the greatest locations that enhance her photography style and she has a unique way of taking you out of our comfort zone yet making you feel so incredibly comfortable. That takes talent! Her photography style and the moments she captures with her lens are absolutely magical. We just received our wedding photos and are thrilled to relive our special day over and over again through her beautiful work. We can't thank Lindsey enough and look forward to booking future shoots with her!

Profile Picture Taryn, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

Lindsey made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! She is hands down the best person for the job. She spent weeks scouting out private areas for our boudoir shoot. During the shoot, she did everything to make me feel comfortable and safe. I have never felt so sexy in my life after seeing her work. My husband loved his surprise wedding gift! I can't wait to hire her for our maternity shoot in a few years! Love you Lindsey!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment I stumbled across Lindsey Hahn’s website, I knew we had to hire her for our engagement pictures and ultimately our wedding! Before any photos were taken, Lindsey impressed us with her prompt communication and thoroughness. Put simply, she knows what she is doing :) The rest of our experiences with Lindsey, from the initial engagement photo shoot to the design and execution of our wedding album, exceeded any and all of our expectations. We are SO thankful for her work and her ability to capture some of the most special moments of our lives in such a talented manner! We can’t wait for the opportunity to have her capture our special “maternity” moments in the upcoming months! Thank YOU, Lindsey!

Profile Picture Savannah, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews

Save the Date

27 Photos

My Photo Album

27 Photos

Her photography is as beautiful as she is! It is always a pleasure to have Lindsey up to Portola Inn.

Lindsey Rules!! It's hard to find her kind of class and style with a big helping of fun. We loved that during the time most Photographers are eating, she had a fork in one hand and her lap top in the other getting a slide show of pics ready for the Bride and groom to see at the Reception. We suggest Lindsey for any event.

Lindsey is a fabulous photographer. Her work is so unique. She takes photography to a whole new level and makes you look better then you ever thought you could. She also checks out the location and makes sure to utilize it's best assets. You will NEVER be disappointed with her work.

I love, love, love working with Lindsey! As a wedding planner I recommend specific vendors to my clients, their work then reflects on me. Lindsey always makes me look good, going above and beyond for my brides. I love Lindsey because she is talented, creative, easy to work with, flexible, accommodating, professional and fun. I can't wait to work with her in the future! ~ Sarah Angelique, Wedding & Event Planner ~

Paso Robles , CA 93446   See On Map