Lindsey Baker Photography

Lindsey Baker Photography 5
Lindsey Baker Photography 6
Lindsey Baker Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Lindsey is rad. I am absolutely floored by how amazing our wedding photos turned out. Her portfolio is amazing; she is a true artist. We feel so fortunate that a friend of ours recommended her. I'm not photogenic; I usually look really awkward in photos -- she's a magician -- I can't believe how natural & awesome the photos turned out. She's super communicative, she asks all the right questions & prepares meticulously for all the photo scenarios you want to have captured during your event. I really can't say enough good things about her + her work. I **highly** recommend Lindsey & will definitely contact her if we need professional photos again. XOXO

Muriel · Married on 12/09/2017

Holy moly — I can't put into words the feelings Lindsey's photography made me feel. From the first day I found her on Instagram, her work took my breath away. Her ability to find the most intimate moments and capture small details is astounding! After researching what seemed like hundreds of photographers for my small elopement, she was the perfect fit. We wanted to find someone that would get our intimate vibe and understood that we weren't the usual couple. SHE NAILED IT. She was very communicative through the six months leading up to our small ceremony, sending over payment reminders (wish she had Venmo or Paypal, but that's a tiny detail - I yearn for travel points) and nailing down details a month ahead. She was on time and so fun to hang out with on our wedding day. But she was also professional and almost a fly on the wall — capturing the best moments. She got the best photos of my dog too. Hire Lindsey for your wedding day! I'm still crying over my whole album and wish I could relive that day all over again. She's a true gem.

Lindsey Baker Photography 8

Alice · Married on 10/27/2017

Lindsey was kind, thoughtful, thorough, and wonderful to work with. She managed to capture every detail and important moment without being the least bit intrusive, helping to guide us after the excitement (and champagne) had rushed to our heads. People are not exaggerating when they say your wedding day will be a blur, but looking back at Lindsey's photos brings all those details back into focus. There were 20-40 mph winds on our wedding day and we had to change a lot of our plans very last minute. Lindsey had gone above and beyond with preparation, so she was calm and ready with great suggestions for alternate locations. The photos themselves are more beautiful than we could have hoped for—Lindsey has an amazing eye for framing and light. Cannot recommend her enough.

Lindsey Baker Photography 9