Lindsay King Photography

Arlington, VA View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

Lindsay King Photography is a Virginia-based photography company servicing weddings throughout the D.C, Maryland and Northern Virginia area. With four years of wedding photography experience, Lindsay enjoys being around couples in love and bringing their moments to life. She enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband, which comes through in her outdoor photojournalistic style.

Experience

Lindsay and her husband combine their skills of photography and graphic design to create beautiful images for couples celebrating their big day. Lindsay earned her BFA in photojournalism from Corcoran College of Art & Design, and Greg is a graphic designer. This duo has been servicing the Washington, D.C. wedding industry since 2014. They take pride in capturing the significant moments in people's lives.

Lindsay King Photography provides a variety of services and packages for your wedding or engagement needs. The most popular package includes one event per day, an engagement shoot, multiple locations, second shooter, digital files, toning, high-res images and additional hours. The starting package includes all of the same services minus the engagement shoot and additional hours. Services include the following:

• Destination/travel
  • Wedding portraits
  • Engagement shoot
  • Liability insurance
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Pax
    Pax H. Getting married on 06/09/2023

Above Expectations

I reached out to Lindsay about 3 weeks before my proposal. I had planned to take my fiancé, Tiffany, on a birthday trip to DC for a few days and wanted to propose to her at some point during the trip.

When I reached out to Lindsay with my idea, I immediately realized I had made the right decision. Not being from the DC area, I was extremely nervous about finding a suitable location, especially given the fact that we are in the middle of a pandemic. Not only did Lindsay help me lock down a location, but she sent me multiple options complete with pictures and details about the surrounding area. Once we picked a location, she sent me a detailed map showing exactly how to get to the exact spot, and where/how to stand to get the perfect shot.

Needless to say, the proposal was perfect. Lindsay was super incognito as we approached the location, and after capturing the moment she proceeded to take many beautiful photos of us in the surrounding area. She had plenty of ideas for shots she wanted to take, but also asked us if there were any specific shots/places that we wanted to capture. She sent us a bunch of awesome photos within a few hours of the proposal to share with our families, and the entire catalog was delivered to us within a week.

I was thrilled with the experience. Lindsay really took a lot of the stress out of the planning while still leaving the important details up to me. I could not recommend her enough to capture your proposal.
    Katie B. Married on 09/17/2021

Wonderful photos, exceeds expectations

Lindsay King Photography is wonderful across the board! Lindsay is great and easy to work with - and she adds a warm personal touch to every aspect. We hired Lindsay King for our wedding ceremony in October 2020 and our wedding reception in September 2021 and the pictures from both turned out GREAT. Lindsay and Greg definitely make the whole process easy and comfortable. I usually don't love having my picture taken, so an extended photo shoot focused on me was daunting, but it was a really fun and easy-going experience. We were all so impressed with the quality of Lindsay King Photography's work!
  • Caroline
    Caroline W. Married on 09/03/2021

Superb photography for our scrappy DC ceremony

Lindsay saved the day for our scrappy DC ceremony. We had planned for a big Texas wedding in March, but had to quickly pivot when COVID hit, and planned a mini ceremony in DC in 1 week. I contacted Lindsay 5 days before our wedding to see if she was available. She responded immediately, expertly guided us to find the perfect location, and was so flexible throughout the week to work with our ever changing plans. We met Lindsay for the first time at our "first look" and it was clear she was the right pick. She was very professional and calm, guided us to the best spots with different poses, and made the most of our 2 hours. The whole day was joyful and hilarious, despite the COVID circumstances, and she captured it perfectly. The photos turned out so beautifully. And it's been wonderful to share with our family and friends who were unable to attend - a special way for them to feel like they were there. As my dad said "Photographer is soooooperb!" Highly recommend Lindsay!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1425 North Courthouse Rd Arlington, VA, 22201
Location of (Lindsay King Photography)

Lindsay King Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lindsay King Photography include in the starting price?

Lindsay King Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lindsay King Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lindsay King Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lindsay King Photography offer?

Lindsay King Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lindsay King Photography offer?

Lindsay King Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lindsay King Photography offer for wedding events?

Lindsay King Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lindsay King Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lindsay King Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding