Lindsay Bishop Events

1 Bossis Drive, Johns Island, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Bishop Events

We are a full service wedding planning firm that specializes in planning destination weddings and elopements in Charleston, SC and the surrounding area.

Follow Lindsay Bishop Events on

11 Reviews for Lindsay Bishop Events

1 User photo

Lindsay Bishop Events 1

Megan · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I chose Lindsay Bishop for our wedding at The Gadsden House in Charleston, SC. We could not have been more pleased with the wedding day but also the months leading up to the wedding. Lindsay quickly became our friend more so than our wedding planner, which made the whole planning process an extremely enjoyable, and less stressful, experience!
    From day 1 Lindsay ensured that she knew what our theme was, what was important to us and made sure she had things organized immediately. She was in constant contact with us to ensure that everything was running smoothly and that we were also doing what we needed to do on our end, which we really needed to help keep us organized and on time. She was also very willing to make adjustments to our budget, itinerary, etc. based on our needs and feedback. Lindsay was also more than willing to block her weekends to visit with us when we were in town, since we don’t live in Charleston and needed to come on weekends to work on preparations.
    Lindsay was also our florist and absolutely blew us, and our guests, away with her work! She worked with me early on to discuss my theme, color preferences and the overall vision. My husband and I could not have been happier with the end result and constantly heard people talking about how gorgeous the florals were at the reception.
    The wedding day went perfectly and Lindsay was onsite working tirelessly on everything to ensure the day was flawless! All of our guests commented on how organized she was, how polite she was to everyone and just how magical the night was! We can’t say enough about her efforts leading up to the wedding and the day of. Even the week leading up to the wedding when we were down in Charleston for vacation she was texting us asking if there was anything she could do to ensure we were enjoying a stress-free week leading up to the big day! She was truly incredible to work with!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kim · Married on 12/09/2017

I still get chills when I think about walking into our wedding venue for the first time and seeing what Lindsay Bishop had done. It was breathtaking. It was exactly what I had wanted, and more. What speaks the most about Lindsay and her character and professionalism is that I never met her until the day before my wedding. I choose Lindsay based her reviews. We planned my wedding over the phone and through email. Lindsay recommended my photographer, Alex Thornton from Charleston, SC, and my wedding cake supplier, ABC Cakes from Charleston, SC, and I couldn’t have been happier with both. I trusted Lindsay with every aspect of my wedding and I had never even met her. And yet, she treated every detail of my wedding as if it was a part of a exquisite portrait. Lindsay brought my vision to life, and added more beauty, elegance and charm than I could have ever imagined. I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sam · Married on 10/14/2017

My partner, Jeremy, and I were trying to plan our own wedding and we realized we were in way over our heads. Our event coordinator at The Inn at Middleton Place referred us to Lindsay Bishop Events and we were so grateful. Lindsay is nothing short of amazing! We had an idea of what we wanted our ceremony and reception to look like. We share this with her and she was so attentive and she took our ideas and made them 10 times better. When it came down to the big day, we were beyond excited. She is sharp, she is a wealth of knowledge and resources (she also did our floral design and knocked it out of the park!)...we will forever be indebted to her for the immeasurable joy that we experienced on our wedding day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Lindsay Bishop Events 2

Award

Lindsay Bishop Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1