1 Bossis Drive, Johns Island, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Bishop Events

We are a full service wedding planning firm that specializes in planning destination weddings and elopements in Charleston, SC and the surrounding area.

Follow Lindsay Bishop Events on

Lindsay Bishop Events 4
Lindsay Bishop Events 5
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

Lindsay helped us create our dream wedding!!

We're beyond thrilled that we got to work with Lindsay! She was our "partial" wedding planner for our wedding at Middleton Place, but went above and beyond of what was required in her partial planning package! She was very quick to respond to emails and was flexible in setting up our in-person meetings for walkthroughs/design, which was nice for us since we work full time and were planning a destination wedding in Charleston. It was so helpful to have her there locally as someone who knows the venue very well and provided excellent recommendations for our vendors (due to her great relationships).

Throughout the process she offered advice on everything from color schemes - to bridal party attire - to rentals and decor..She was our go-to girl every time we had a dilemma and she handled it with such grace. For the month leading up to the big day she reached out on many occasions to confirm every detail down to our drink preferences for post-ceremony -- which was so thoughtful! Admittedly, we had many boxes of things to give to Lindsay - signs, flutes, guestbooks, flip flops, etc. but she took it all in her car and found the right placement for everything on our wedding day. Unfortunately we had a rain situation the day of the wedding and it was not clear whether we would be able to have the ceremony outside - in between setting up our beautiful reception space Lindsay also helped us to track the weather closely and think about our options, and ultimately we were able to have our dream ceremony outside!

Lindsay helped us to design such a beautiful wedding day with every detail so personalized to our style. Our favorite part of the design/decor BY FAR was the flowers that Lindsay design and created for us - OH MY GOD! They were absolutely gorgeous and way better than I could have imagined!! Not to mention that her florals were very reasonably priced - we were so blown away (see my separate review for her florals business Seasonal Stems)!

Even if your venue does not require a planner, do yourself a favor and work with Lindsay! My husband and I are both very organized so we took on some management of the budget in AislePlanner and tracking of details (very Type A) - so I think if you require more handholding through the process, it is better to go with the full planning package. But honestly, we could NOT have planned this amazingly beautiful wedding without her! She is truly the sweetest and is such a pleasure to work with - this is her business and she puts her whole heart and soul into making your wedding a success.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Lindsay Bishop Events 6
    Lindsay Bishop Events 7
    Lindsay Bishop Events 8
    Lindsay Bishop Events 9

Megan · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I chose Lindsay Bishop for our wedding at The Gadsden House in Charleston, SC. We could not have been more pleased with the wedding day but also the months leading up to the wedding. Lindsay quickly became our friend more so than our wedding planner, which made the whole planning process an extremely enjoyable, and less stressful, experience!
    From day 1 Lindsay ensured that she knew what our theme was, what was important to us and made sure she had things organized immediately. She was in constant contact with us to ensure that everything was running smoothly and that we were also doing what we needed to do on our end, which we really needed to help keep us organized and on time. She was also very willing to make adjustments to our budget, itinerary, etc. based on our needs and feedback. Lindsay was also more than willing to block her weekends to visit with us when we were in town, since we don’t live in Charleston and needed to come on weekends to work on preparations.
    Lindsay was also our florist and absolutely blew us, and our guests, away with her work! She worked with me early on to discuss my theme, color preferences and the overall vision. My husband and I could not have been happier with the end result and constantly heard people talking about how gorgeous the florals were at the reception.
    The wedding day went perfectly and Lindsay was onsite working tirelessly on everything to ensure the day was flawless! All of our guests commented on how organized she was, how polite she was to everyone and just how magical the night was! We can’t say enough about her efforts leading up to the wedding and the day of. Even the week leading up to the wedding when we were down in Charleston for vacation she was texting us asking if there was anything she could do to ensure we were enjoying a stress-free week leading up to the big day! She was truly incredible to work with!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kim · Married on 12/09/2017

I still get chills when I think about walking into our wedding venue for the first time and seeing what Lindsay Bishop had done. It was breathtaking. It was exactly what I had wanted, and more. What speaks the most about Lindsay and her character and professionalism is that I never met her until the day before my wedding. I choose Lindsay based her reviews. We planned my wedding over the phone and through email. Lindsay recommended my photographer, Alex Thornton from Charleston, SC, and my wedding cake supplier, ABC Cakes from Charleston, SC, and I couldn’t have been happier with both. I trusted Lindsay with every aspect of my wedding and I had never even met her. And yet, she treated every detail of my wedding as if it was a part of a exquisite portrait. Lindsay brought my vision to life, and added more beauty, elegance and charm than I could have ever imagined. I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Award

Lindsay Bishop Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1