Los Angeles, CA 90015 Map · Phone number

About LINDEE DANIEL

art.sustainability.philanthropy

Lindee Daniel evokes elegance with an edge, using exquisite sustainable fabrics and endless details, while also giving back

Follow LINDEE DANIEL on

style laya indigocountry photoshoot 1
style laya indigo evecountry photoshoot 1
real wedding anise bridesmaids
LINDEE DANIEL
swonderful photographyromantic antique farm weddin
swonderful photographyimage001
LAYAIVORYWITHLOGO
style layajames moro photographybridalfashion106

19 Reviews for LINDEE DANIEL

Marlena · Married on 10/08/2016

Lindee was heaven sent. I shopped around with my sisters, but not one gown ever felt like it was for me. With some internet research I found Lindee and I'm so glad I did. We met several times for fittings to get it just right. She is a perfectionist with her craft---exactly the person you want making the most important dress of your life! Her suggestions were on point, and she really took the time to listen to what I wanted. I always looked forward to our visits since she is such a wonderful person. Bonus: I felt great knowing that the material used to make my gown was easy on the environment and sustainable. I recommend speaking to her about your gown way in advance since she can get busy and the creative process takes time. I was so thrilled with the end result. Every single person at my wedding (seriously) said how gorgeous my dress was and a few girls asked how they could get in touch with Lindee before we even cut the cake! If you want a one-of-a-kind gown that's eco chic and you appreciate the creative process of working with an artist, Lindee will not disappoint.

Sent on 01/05/2017

LINDEE DANIEL's reply:

Thank you Marlena! You are an angle and truly made our process more wonderful. I think a few of those unforeseen things that popped up was nature's way of allowing us more time together :) I look forward to sharing more of your beautiful wedding! Sending you much love xoxo

Chelsea · Married on 06/17/2016

I loved working with Lindee and I am beyond thrilled with the new family heirloom she made me. I knew that I wanted my gown to be made in America with sustainable, organic materials. Lucky for me, this is ALL that Lindee works with! One of the many things I appreciate about Lindee is her commitment to ethical sourcing and philanthropy. She never compromises on her gowns, and they are radiant because of it. (I think all the happy and healthy vibes she puts into them don't hurt, either!)

Lindee is also possibly the most patient woman I've ever met. I found her far in advance of my wedding with TONS of very, very different ideas for my gown. She patiently and thoroughly examined the merits of each of my ideas, including using recycled fabric, pieces of my mother's upcycled (pink!) wedding gown, even hand tatting that has been in my family for generations. She walked me through the construction of potential designs, and what would look best with the fabric I selected. We ended up using one of her signature designs, the Rebekah, as our starting point, and we worked from there until everything was just right. She spent so much time on me, and I am so grateful for her attention to detail, her professionalism, and her care that I got just exactly what I wanted.

I really feel like I struck gold with Lindee. She taught me so much about fashion industry and how her little shop is doing its part to be more sustainable, ethical, and conscientious at every turn (ask her about peace silk, and have your mind blown!). Six months later I'm still getting compliments on my gown. It was so comfortable, so me, and it felt so good to wear a handmade, ethical gown. I even wore it to a reception our families co-hosted a few months later, and it was spectacular to show off the crafts-womanship of what Lindee created, and to feel how beautiful I felt on my wedding day all over again. If you want an ethical, truly magical gown, look no further than Lindee!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Crystal · Married on 06/21/2015

I found Lindee's dresses through a retailer in Pittsburgh and fell in love with her style and materials. The peace silk and organic cotton she uses is the softest most comfortable thing you will ever wear, you will never want to take it off (and it's eco-friendly too! yay!). I fell in love with one of her dresses but it wasn't quite right for my body type and wedding style (hiking to a waterfall) so I decided to email her on the off chance she would reply. Within minutes she called me and I could tell she was one of the sweetest most genuine people ever. We started brainstorming ideas about how to make the dress fit my needs. She had wonderful ideas and we decided to move forward. We had multiple phone conversations to discuss details and size. I know Lindee is a very busy woman but she always took time out to talk to me and make sure I was happy with the process. She even sent me a muslin base of the top part so we could see how the cut was working and to get the measurements more accurate. She had me pin it on and video turning in a circle so she could see it from every angle. My husband pulled it a little too tight and I ended up having to get it let out slightly (at no fault of Lindee's) so that is one thing to be aware of. Just make sure you are comfortable in it and you should be fine! I would recommend Lindee to anyone and everyone (and I have). She made the process so fun and exciting that I will always cherish it.

Sent on 01/05/2017