LINA BENDER EVENT AND WEDDING PLANNER

North Miami Beach, FL View map Visit website

Based in Miami, Lina Bender is highly experienced 2019 Awarded and Certified Wedding Planner with over 300 weddings in past 12 years including VIP and destination weddings. Lina Bender will customize every wedding based on your expectations, vision and budget. Services to all of southern Florida include full service, partial and coordination day. Lina Bender will plan and attend each wedding in person and never double book events on same day to make sure every event it flawless. Lina Bender's team and network of highly qualified vendors are committed to making an unforgettable event. LGBTQ friendly.

Bilingual: English/ Spanish

Services Offered:
Lina Bender looks forward to working with couples to execute their wedding day from start to finish. With more than a decade of experience and a love for perfection and creativity, Lina will help lead you to your most important day in your life.

Services include:

• Destination weddings
  • Full wedding planning
  • Partial wedding coordination
  • Day of coordination
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Celita
    Celita G. Getting married on 12/31/2022

Best Planner Ever!

I contacted Lina after looking online and seeing she had great reviews. She responded right away and scheduled a video call, where she walked us through all the important details of our special day. We could tell she had a lot of experience, and she made us feel confident about leaving our wedding in her hands. We made the right decision because Lina immediately took over. The month prior to our wedding, Lina coordinated with all vendors so that I was stress free. On the actual wedding day she made sure I was relaxed and focused on getting ready, I didn’t even lift a finger. Our day ran smoothly and right on schedule, everything turned out beautifully and we have Lina to thank. We couldn’t have made a better choice. Thanks again, Lina, for all the time, work, and effort you put into making our wedding day the best it could be!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 07/10/2022

Miracle Worker!

We hired Lina for my wedding, and I am so thankful that we did! From the beginning, she was extremely helpful and responsive to all of the questions that I had, and she did a wonderful job with communicating with both my mother and I from our first conversation, to our last. We could tell that she had a lot of experience and it put me at ease throughout the planning process. Lina did a wonderful job of helping me find my vendors and was able to set me up with a wonderful florist, amongst other great vendors! She made sure that everything was put together and would run smoothly, and it did! She coordinated all of the small details that would not have even occurred to me, and help facilitate all of the little tasks that come with wedding planning. Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL thanks to Lina. Everyone, including our guests, were taken care of and commented on how beautifully everything was put together. She was a total lifesaver for my wedding day, and I would 100% recommend her services! We can't thank Lina enough for helping us plan our wedding day! I cannot say thank you enough, and I cannot recommend her services enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

North Miami Beach North Miami Beach, FL, 33160
4082063638
Location of (LINA BENDER EVENT AND WEDDING PLANNER)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding