11 North King Street, Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number

About Lightfoot Restaurant

Lightfoot Restaurant has three private rooms to choose from:
The Sheridan Room & Piano Bar- 120 seated with a dance floor,

LFPHOTO
orchid2

14 Reviews for Lightfoot Restaurant

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2014

We held our wedding reception at the Lightfoot Restaurant. There were 70 people in attendance that night. I would highly recommend it as a reception location if you are looking for a place in Leesburg, VA. It is a beautiful building that is so historic and charming on the inside, that you will get the wow factor without adding many other decorations. I cannot say enough about the food, and neither could our wedding guests. I am so impressed that the food I had during my tasting was exactly what was delivered to all of my guests. We included a raw bar during the cocktail hour and it was a hit. The cake was also DELICIOUS. I really appreciated that I didn't have to hire an outside baker to handle our cake, and it was so good that I think everyone ate it. My husband also was impressed by the beer selection. No Miller/Coors Light here. If you appreciate craft beers, you'll be happy to know that the Lightfoot offers their own Lightfoot Ale that is delicious. Overall, I was so happy to work with a venue that proved everything you need for a great night. The only other vendors I hired were a DJ and photographer, and I made the decorations myself. If you are looking for a reception space that is more unique than a hotel ballroom and offers WAY better food at a MUCH better price, be sure to check out the Lightfoot Restaurant.

Sent on 11/16/2014
  • kt2of3

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

I cannot say enough about Lightfoot!!! Everything was beyond my expectations. The food was absolutely amazing, the staff was beyond professional, and the building itself is absolutely gorgeous. The planning process was super easy all around. I described my vision for the reception to Carrie and she truly turned in into a reality. The staff went above and beyond my every expectation. The venue offers a bridal suite with a private bathroom which was more than I could have asked for. It made getting ready so easy. I am practically speechless over how everything turned out. We had a day time wedding with an 11:00am ceremony and was worried it would not have the elegance of a later wedding. I never should have worried because everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2013

There was no place else that could have provided the mind blowing food, atmosphere and intimacy that Lightfoot did. All other locations would have charged $2k-$3k just for the facility. My wedding cake designed by the team there - WAS THE TALK of my guests for DAYS! My relatives who have eaten all over the world could not stop raving about the food, we gave the choices of Steak and Crab Cake, Salmon and Crab cake, Chicken and Crabcake or Ingrids Famous Eggplant Parm - all the choices were amazing!
    Highly recommended for not only weddings but for small gatherings, important birthday dinners, just about anything you want a wonderful experience for yourself and your guests.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Lightfoot Restaurant FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 180
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Woodward Studios
    Woodward Studios Wedding Photographers

Lightfoot Restaurant is a really unique and trendy location. The staff is very friendly and accomodating.

• J. Morris Flowers
    J. Morris Flowers Wedding Florists

The Lightfoot Restuarant offers everything a bride or event planner would need -- gorgeous location, over-the-top award winning cuisine and superior service! A vintage site with modern touches, the Lightfoot can accomodate anything from large weddings, festive parties to intimate gatherings. At J. Morris Flowers we love decorating this venue -- everything works, from classic to modern flowers and decor. The Lightfoot will create an event you and your guests will never forget!

• Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd.
    Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd. Wedding Florists

I love the Lightfoot it is by far one of the most unique venues in the DC. area. The food is amazing, the atmosphere is warm and inviting and Carrie is a pleasure to work with. For all of those reasons Lightfoot is the perfect place to plan your wedding and reception.

• 11 North King Street Leesburg, 20176 See on map