11 North King Street, Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lightfoot Restaurant

Modern Luxury, Vintage Elegance

Events at Lightfoot are memorable. With our extensive menu options and gorgeous rooms to set the stage, you can create an experience that relects both our signature style and your peronal touch. We book year round for all events.

Our venue has all that you need offered at an affordalbe price.

Follow Lightfoot Restaurant on
IMG 0380
LFPHOTO

16 Reviews for Lightfoot Restaurant

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2014

We held our wedding reception at the Lightfoot Restaurant. There were 70 people in attendance that night. I would highly recommend it as a reception location if you are looking for a place in Leesburg, VA. It is a beautiful building that is so historic and charming on the inside, that you will get the wow factor without adding many other decorations. I cannot say enough about the food, and neither could our wedding guests. I am so impressed that the food I had during my tasting was exactly what was delivered to all of my guests. We included a raw bar during the cocktail hour and it was a hit. The cake was also DELICIOUS. I really appreciated that I didn't have to hire an outside baker to handle our cake, and it was so good that I think everyone ate it. My husband also was impressed by the beer selection. No Miller/Coors Light here. If you appreciate craft beers, you'll be happy to know that the Lightfoot offers their own Lightfoot Ale that is delicious. Overall, I was so happy to work with a venue that proved everything you need for a great night. The only other vendors I hired were a DJ and photographer, and I made the decorations myself. If you are looking for a reception space that is more unique than a hotel ballroom and offers WAY better food at a MUCH better price, be sure to check out the Lightfoot Restaurant.

Sent on 11/16/2014
  • kt2of3

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

I cannot say enough about Lightfoot!!! Everything was beyond my expectations. The food was absolutely amazing, the staff was beyond professional, and the building itself is absolutely gorgeous. The planning process was super easy all around. I described my vision for the reception to Carrie and she truly turned in into a reality. The staff went above and beyond my every expectation. The venue offers a bridal suite with a private bathroom which was more than I could have asked for. It made getting ready so easy. I am practically speechless over how everything turned out. We had a day time wedding with an 11:00am ceremony and was worried it would not have the elegance of a later wedding. I never should have worried because everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Lightfoot Restaurant FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

• Woodward Studios Wedding Photographers

Lightfoot Restaurant is a really unique and trendy location. The staff is very friendly and accomodating.

• J. Morris Flowers Wedding Florists

The Lightfoot Restuarant offers everything a bride or event planner would need -- gorgeous location, over-the-top award winning cuisine and superior service! A vintage site with modern touches, the Lightfoot can accomodate anything from large weddings, festive parties to intimate gatherings. At J. Morris Flowers we love decorating this venue -- everything works, from classic to modern flowers and decor. The Lightfoot will create an event you and your guests will never forget!

• Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd. Wedding Florists

I love the Lightfoot it is by far one of the most unique venues in the DC. area. The food is amazing, the atmosphere is warm and inviting and Carrie is a pleasure to work with. For all of those reasons Lightfoot is the perfect place to plan your wedding and reception.

• 11 North King Street Leesburg, VA, 20176 See on map
    Location of (Lightfoot Restaurant)

Lightfoot Restaurant frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Lightfoot Restaurant?

Lightfoot Restaurant includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Lightfoot Restaurant in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Lightfoot Restaurant for wedding events is known for:

• Banquet Hall
  • Historic Building
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Lightfoot Restaurant for wedding events?

Lightfoot Restaurant offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Lightfoot Restaurant offer?

Lightfoot Restaurant offers the following types of wedding events:

• Bridal Shower
  • Ceremony
  • Engagement Party
  • Reception

What services does Lightfoot Restaurant offer for wedding events?

Lightfoot Restaurant offers the following services for wedding events:

• Cake
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals

What furniture and decorations does Lightfoot Restaurant have available for wedding events?

Lightfoot Restaurant offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Chairs

What percentage of users recommend Lightfoot Restaurant and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lightfoot Restaurant is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in average response time.