Liberty Lane Bake Shoppe

Liberty Lane Bake Shoppe 2
  • Ashten

Ashten Spaul · Married on 05/11/2019

Gorgeous and delicious

First off let me say every piece of cake we tasted during our first meeting was delicious making it hard to choose a flavor. We ended up picking chocolate ganache on vanilla cake and berries and cream. Both absolutely delicious. The staff were very responsive to my emails and professional. The cake turned out better than I envisioned. (I wish this website would let me post picture to show you just how beautiful it turned out!) It was absolutely gorgeous and yummy. Several guests told me they managed to sneak 2 slices it was so good.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Sabrena · Married on 04/05/2019

Stunningly beautiful & delicious cakes!

Liberty Lane Bake Shoppe is top-notch. We have been using this vendor for years! My daughter's wedding cake was not only stunning, but the flavors are out of this world! Would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for the perfect cake for their special occasion. 5 STAR!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Kim was a pleasure to work with since day one. She quickly got me a date to come by and taste some samples. We tired 5 different kinds and couldn’t decide because they were all so delicious!! You can’t go wrong! She delivered my cake and set everything up. Our guests would not stop talking about how yummy it was! We are very pleased! I highly recommend Kim!

Sent on 10/03/2018