Greenwich, CT 06830 Map · Phone number

About LF Makeup Artistry and Hair

Thank you for your interest in LF Makeup Artistry and Hair. I am a freelance makeup artist, and I am available to come to you on your special day. I primarily use MAC makeup, (having formerly worked for MAC cosmetics) but I also mix it up with my favorite products from several other lines. I also offer airbrush makeup which is a process that uses water based foundation, and gives a light, flawless, and lasting finish. To set up a makeup appointment with me, you can either email me at LFMakeupartist@gmail.com or call me at 203-550-7769. I am also employed by Enzo Riccobene Salon located in the beautiful Hyatt Regency Hotel in Old Greenwich, Connecticut where you can call to make an appointment with me Monday-Saturday. The number there is 203-698-4141. I am in the salon Thursday-Saturday.

My other specialty is hair color, and I would be thrilled to schedule an appointment to give you your beautiful wedding glaze, single-process, or highlights. I worked under Beth Minardi from the famous MINARDI Salon in Manhattan, and have 10+ years experience. I keep my techniques current, and stay up to date with fashion trends. Please contact me with any questions you may have, and I will be more than happy to explain any questions or concerns that you may have.

Follow LF Makeup Artistry and Hair on

Laura
DSCN2345

6 Reviews for LF Makeup Artistry and Hair

Martina · Married on 10/23/2010

I had a destination wedding in Punta Cana, and I wouldn't want anyone else to have done my makeup for my special day! I was nervous about my hair, about the food, the flowers....but I knew my makeup was going to be great. Laura did my makeup for my bachelorette party in NYC. My makeup looked AMAZING and it lasted all night through dinner and dancing 'til 4 a.m. (actually I still looked flawless when I got home)! I knew my makeup was not going to slip off my face in the tropical heat if Laura did it! The best part was that I didn't even have to tell her what I wanted. She has a wonderful eye and made a suggestion regarding the look. I said "go for it!" She is easy to trust.

Laura was very professional and flexible. She was right on time and had my mother's makeup done by the time I arrived from the salon. My mother looked fresh and gorgeous too!!! Laura had a bunch of girls in the room along with the photographer and videographer, who kept blocking the light while she was working, but none of it phazed her one bit! She was calm and confident. (That's good energy to be around right before you walk down the aisle, you know?!)

My makeup looked great in person and wonderful in the pictures for both the bachelorette and the wedding! I can't rave enough about Laura. She's so professional and made me feel totally at ease. I knew I was in good hands!

Good luck in your search, future brides! But if you'd like to stop searching, I highly recommend LF Makeup Artist for a worry-free experience and flawless results!

Sent on 04/04/2011

Joann · Married on 08/08/2010

Laura did a spectacular job on my make-up for my wedding day! It really was amazing to look in the mirror when she was done and see the bride I wanted to be!! I wish I could post a picture to show off the results, but the bottom line is - I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Laura · Married on 10/24/2009

A++ Excellent Service...makeup lasted all day...I looked Beautiful!!

Sent on 05/18/2010