370 South Doheny Dr Suite A, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Map · Phone number

About L'ezu

L'ezu Atelier leading designer Patricia Nevil of Bridal and Evening dresses, hand-made in the heart of Los Angeles, uses the finest International silks and laces for all our made-to-measurement designs.

"We understand every bride possesses her own unique style so we offer personalized support and honest advice in all aspects of her decision making".

Your individuality is very important and we will commit to create a gown that embodies you on your special day.

Each gown is hand selected and can be customized to fit your needs. They are carefully handcrafted from the finest fabrics and silks, and exclusive for our brides. A designer label on a wedding gown is like a signature on a work of art. Every design stands alone in vision and method unique and worth the investment. Our exquisite gowns made in Los Angeles have a price range between $2,800 and $10,000.

Fitted Trompet Style wedding dress made with raw silk and silk organza.
Strapless bustier with a natural waist line made in French lace and blue tulle in between fabrics....
Fun high-low wedding dress with a very low neckline. French lace detail over silk organza.
Easy to wear is this gorgeous beaded dress. Cinched at the waist with a bold Swarovski crystal...
Silk chiffon natural wais and a low back makes this dress a light and fun dress to wear.
Strapless ball gown made in silk organza en embroidered under layers in gold and silver.
Mermaid wedding dress made in a strong mesh with French lace applique all over the dress. Separate...
Fully beaded Mermaid style wedding dress made in a strong mesh and silk under dress.
Fit and flare wedding dress with a beaded top in delicate sequins and rhinestones. Made in Silk
Fitted thought out the bodice made in silk charmeuse and French chantilly lace, see through back and...
Delicate fitted bodice with silk chiffon and French chantillly lace. Full Circle skirt
agne 1

44 Reviews for L'ezu

1 User photo

L'ezu 1

Marisa · Married on 08/05/2017

My wedding was magical, in no small part to the Ladies at L'ezu Altier. As I stood outside a gorgeous Spanish villa, on Chumash Indian land, under a naked tipi surrounded by bougainvillea blooms with a bright floral splash of color snaking down my dress, I felt so beautiful. Simply put ... Corina and Patty are a dream! After scouring all the designer bridal shops LA has to offer, I was exhausted and nowhere closer to finding my dream dress for my big day. What I finally found after my exhausting search was an off-the-rack dress at a discount bridal outlet ... but it still wasn't quite what I had imagined; I wanted color. I wanted something unique and wild and floral, and as far as I could tell ... it just didn't exist regardless of the amount one was prepared to spend. When I decided to look into a re-style I visited a few designers before I found the magic pair at L'ezu. What I got before them was stuffy women trying to talk me out of my vision: "You don't want that much color ... you don't want this, or that." What a relief it was to sit down on the elegant sofa in the L'ezu studio. Corina and Patty immediately got what I was after and had fabric specially made to add to my dress. The result ... better than I dreamed! The whole process from beginning to end was so fabulous. Corina was great at communicating with me about the status of the re-styling, and they were so kind during each fitting. All my ideas and concerns were heard, and these ladies created PURE MAGIC. I felt like a Spanish princess; wearing a dress wholly unique. My husband was overwhelmed and I got soooo many compliments. Best day of my life in no small part to the L'ezu ladies. I cannot recommend them more highly. Wonderful, amazing, beautiful artists!
    -Marisa, L'ezu bride

L'ezu 2

L · Married on 04/25/2015

Corina (and the rest of the staff at L'Ezu) was absolutely incredible. She is a true professional who listens to every concern and quickly offers realistic solutions. I brought in a wedding dress I had purchased at a sample sale that was several sizes too big in the bust. Two quick alteration sessions later, and the dress fit perfectly. I brought it home pressed and was happy with the result. Fast forward to a month before the wedding, and when I go to try it on it's suddenly too large again (in the same area). I called Corina in a bit of a panic, but she reassured me they could fix it in plenty of time. I brought it back in and she offered two immediate solutions for adjustment for a small sum.
    The work they produce is truly spectacular and well-priced with a swift turn around. I'd definitely go back for any formal dress fittings!

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

L'ezu did the most amazing amazing job altering my wedding dress. I had no idea I had purchased the dress 2 sizes too big. L'ezu had their hands full trying to get my dress ready for the wedding date. Everything about the dress was true perfection. The fit was incredible, but what amazed me the most is how comfortable the dress was. I stayed in it even at the after party because it was just so beautiful that I didn't want to take it off. I really can't say thank you enough to the entire L'ezu team for making my wedding day one that I will forever remember.

Award

L'ezu FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Beauty Affair
    Beauty Affair Wedding Hair & Makeup

We highly recommend Lezu! Patricia and Corina are very talented and sweet ladies. Our brides loves them so much! All their gowns are very unique as well handmade with exceptional attention to detail. They are best of the best!

• 370 South Doheny Dr Suite A Beverly Hills, CA 90211 See on map