10148 Pacific Avenue, Franklin Park, IL 60131 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Lex Alexander Photography

• Jen

Jen · Married on 06/10/2017

Lex was absolutely amazing! He got along so great with my bridesmaids, groomsmen, and family! I felt like he was part of the family. He fixed a fold in my dress in so many photos that bothered me and made sure they were perfect. The albums were absolutely amazing! Make sure you use Lex as your wedding photographer. I am so glad I did!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Theresa · Married on 10/11/2014

Lex Aleander and his assistant Sophia did a great job of capturing the day of my daughters wedding. He made every one around feel relaxed and not rushed. He took pictures without being intrusive. He and his assistant were every where and captured moments that are just precious to every one. His artistic flair is evident in the several different styles he does in his final processing of the picture. Lex Alexander Photography is not your usual cookie cutter poses that every wedding photographer does. Lex is a professional and I have used him several times and he always gives great quality of work. Mother of the Bride, Theresa G.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Megan · Married on 10/29/2011

I can not even begin to express how grateful I am to have had Lex Alexander as our photographer! Our exprience with Lex Alexander Photography was probably one of the best parts of our wedding! I agree with everything that the first reviewer expressed. When we met with Lex the first time, we knew that he was the guy we wanted to capture our special day. He showed us some incredible samples of his work. You can tell that he truly enjoys what he does because it shines through his work. Lex photographed our engagement photos and wedding photos with maticulous attention to detail. He was open to doing shots that we wanted and made those shots even better! Carey was also there on our special day and he was seriously the coolest guy! He was so fun and really seemed to enjoy himself as he captured our day. I also agree with the first reviewer... request him! Both Lex and Carey was extremely calm and easy to get along with. They worked will with our videographer and DJ. I could not be more pleased with our experience and I look forward to having Lex capture other big moments in our lives.

Lex- Thank you for being a part of our special day. We truly loved having you there with us!

Sent on 10/31/2011

• Fantastic DJs & Photo Booth
    Fantastic DJs & Photo Booth Wedding DJs

Absolutely the most creative, photo journalistic photographer I have ever met. All my clients rave about his work.

• 10148 Pacific Avenue Franklin Park, 60131 See on map