Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number

37 Reviews for Angela Renee Photography

Angela Renee Photography 1
Angela Renee Photography 2

Meg · Married on 07/20/2019

Such a fun and talented person!!

Angela is a lovely, fun, and professional photographer. She takes amazing photos and is truly a pleasure to be around (a good thing, since I spent nearly my whole wedding day with her!). My husband and I are so happy with the product she delivered on our engagement shoot and wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lisa Mellow · Married on 07/06/2019

Can we give 10 stars?? Angela is amazing!!

When my husband and I first started looking for wedding photographers for our July 2019 wedding, we were quickly overwhelmed but the sea of photographers in Chicago. After reviewing several portfolios and speaking with a few photographers, we were given Angela Renee's name by our caterer. We found Angela’s Instagram and immediately set up time – we loved her galleries! From the first conversation we had with Angela, we knew we wanted her to capture our big day. Angela was easy going, gave us helpful advice and really listened to what was important to us.

We first met her in person during our engagement shoot – she put us at ease and made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. The photos turned out better than we ever expected! Throughout the planning process, Angela was responsive and answered the (many!) questions we had for her. She was great in recommending photo locations and her knowledge of not only our venue but the entire city of Chicago were incredibly valuable. Fast forward to our wedding day, Angela was punctual, professional and flexible. We appreciated how she blended in and didn’t ask for posed shots, aside from the portraits that we had requested. Our wedding photos are beyond amazing and exceed every expectation we had. We cannot speak highly enough about Angela Renee and would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Caroline & Mike · Married on 10/12/2018

Can't Recommend Enough!

We were so thrilled with Angela as our wedding photographer! We were looking for someone who could really capture the spirit of the two of us rather than boilerplate poses. Angela was our top choice of photographer from her portfolio alone: it's full of interesting angles, candid moments, and photos that really captured each unique couple individually - seriously, just go look at it. We’re happy to report that she is equally as great a person as she is a photographer! She agreed to travel for our engagement shoot (we live out-of-state) and spent a ton of time with us all over our current city. We absolutely loved all the photos, and everyone we showed them to remarked how "us" they were. We also appreciated that the collection of photos we received were really intentional; we weren’t weeding through an overwhelming amount of photos to find our favorites. Every single shot was so considered and beautiful (it actually made it hard to decide which to use on our invites, etc.)! At the wedding, Angela, her second shooter, and assistant were all incredibly professional and had such great ideas for different locations. Our huge family is still remarking on how efficiently and professionally she managed all the group shots after the ceremony. Having those family memories captured, along with all the smaller candid moments throughout the day, made the collection she delivered to us one-of-a-kind. We were trying to be strategic about how to spend our budget, and investing in Angela was easily worth every penny!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Angela Renee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,300.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Visions Event Studio
    Visions Event Studio Wedding Planners

I fell in love with Angela's work the minute I went to her website. After following her blog postings and seeing how see captures all the details of her brides day, I must say that she is my favorite photographer! She was great while trying to round up my five kids for a family session and was so nice and great with the kids. I didn't think we would be able to get anything good from my crazy bunch but I got so many compliments on our 2010 Christmas photo. Thanks Angela, I look forward to working with you in the future!