233 S. Wacker Dr. 84th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606 Map · Phone number

About Visions Event Studio

Jenée Allan is the owner and lead visionarie of Visions Event Studio, offering comprehensive luxury wedding planning as well as bespoke proposal planning for the sophisticated suitor, located on the 84th floor of the Willis Tower in Chicago.

When you love your job, it ceases to be work. I help to bring about the happiest day in a couple’s life as a Chicago Wedding Planner and I feel so honored to be a part of this incredible milestone. My passion is weddings—each of them unique as the bride and groom who celebrate them. My priority is building a bond with every bride so that she is more friend than client. I see myself as an ally—one that can truly understand what every wedding says about each couple.

I have been around weddings my entire life. As a girl I shadowed my father, a talented photographer, and president of the Wedding Photography Association of Orange County. From this unique beginning, I was able to soak in so much information. I not only learned the components of documenting these celebrations, but I began to see how the entire day is carefully orchestrated, like a waltz.

I continued to grow professionally, working with the most elite catering company of Southern California, The Turnip Rose. Here, I learned the nuts-and-bolts of weddings—all the behind the scenes activity that must come together to create a perfect day. I became well-versed in successful preparation, set up, coordination and styles. I am always eager to gain more knowledge, to come up with new ideas, and I learn from each of my brides. For the past ten years in Chicago, I have continued my journey, learning everything I can along the way.

I simply love weddings. My talent for paying attention to detail, truly listening to what my brides want, and ability to think creatively, make me a natural wedding coordinator. My experience will make your wedding planning creative, exciting and easy. Visions Event Studio is my vision realized.

My job is a privilege; my work is my passion.

Follow Visions Event Studio on

ca103
762ac2f175081f6e 1335282772294 MGM0567

9 Reviews for Visions Event Studio

Myja · Married on 03/30/2013

As my first review post-wedding, I had to make Jenee at Visions Wedding the first stop. Not only is Jenee a wonderful, down-to-earth, lovely person, she (and her company) is highly officient, organized and well contected to the wedding industry.

I hired Jenee as a day-of-coordinator for our March 30th wedding at the Adler Planetarium. Jenee did much more than that, however, and provided prompt and thoughful feedback, design ideas, and assistance in the month that preceeded the wedding (and checklists/check-ins to keep me on track in the months that preeded that).

On the day of the wedding everything from a last-minute crisis or two (from our dog getting frightened, our first dance becoming nearly impossible due to a tulle (yes, tulle) emergency, guests bringing extra guests) to the little details, Jenee and her assistant Tiffany had a handle on it all without letting any of it stress me out.

Jenee and Visions gave us inspirations about details of our wedding, connected us with other great vendors, followed through with all our vendors, created timelines that kept the day running smoothly and so much more. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend Jenee and Visions to anyone planning a wedding, a social gathering or a business meeting/event. Visions took my stress from 100 to 10 the second I conceded that I needed help and couldn't do everything with planning a wedding on my own. Perhaps equally important, Jenee is a wonderful individual you will want to get to know and continue to know long after your event. Many thanks to her and her company for a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Ruth · Married on 12/31/2011

There are not enough good things that I can say about Visions! We used Visions for our wedding on New Years Eve and the wedding was incredible, absolutely incredible, and honestly it was all thanks to Jenee and her team.

I never thought I needed a wedding planner, I am very organized and thought I wasn't the type of person who needed a planner.. I could not have been more wrong! As the wedding came closer I realized that I was extremely busy with life, and non wedding things.. I was moving house, working 50hours a week, getting ready to start medical school.. I just had no time. So I figured I could get somebody to help, and I found Visions. On my first meeting with Jenee she had a many questions to see where we were in the process of our upcoming wedding.. and a long story short I realized that I desperately needed Visions!

Over the next two months I came to realize that before I hired Visons I had no decorations, an ugly church, no ceremony readers, no timeline, no rehearsal, I mean I could go on and on about all the things that I had not thought of, even though I had a timeline checklist from a popular wedding magazine it didn't even menton half of the things that realistially I needed!! My wedding would have been a disaster without Visions.

What actually happened was that our wedding turned out to be the most incredible, romantic, beautiful wedding ever! Every single detail of the wedding was planned to perfection, from the placement of the candles to pictures, to readers and singers moving fluidly throughout the ceremony, to limos arriving at the exact times they were due to arrive to handing my flip flops when my feet were sore from dancing.

Everybody who attended the wedding told us that it was the most perfect wedding they had ever been to! It truely was. I later found out that there were a few issues that arose, but Jenee and her team took care of them all and I never even knew that they occured!!

I have to say that choosing Visions was the best decision, and if we were planning our wedding again and if I had to choose between the cake, flowers, bar or Visions to cut down the cost of our wedding, I would rather not have one of the first three than lose Visions.

The main compliment that we got from our guests and family members was that the day clearly reflected our personalities. The wedding could not have been anymore 'us'! Visions team worked so hard to ensure they knew my husband and I, and that it was strongly seen in our wedding.

I will be forever grateful to Visions for giving us the most incredible wedding day, you really made our dreams come alive!!!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Visions Event Studio's reply:

Tears came as I was reading this, it was so touching and we are so honored to be apart of your wedding. To give you your dream wedding and to make all your wishes come true is exactly why I do what I do. Thank you for being such an awesome bride to work with! May you see happiness for the rest of your wonderful life as Mrs. Hocker!

Jan · Married on 12/02/2011

Jenee from Visions Wedding & Event Boutique is the best the Chicago area has to offer. Jenee turned a "Vision" that we had, into reality. Her impeccable attention to details, made every aspect of our vision come true. From the beautiful Children's Choir that she managed to acquire for the ceremony, to the perfect lighting that made our December wedding " The most romantic, intimate wedding they have been to in a long time" according to our guests. Our deepest appreciation, to Jenee and her team.....

Sent on 01/02/2012

Visions Event Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had a blast creating a unique, one-of-a-kind wedding that was all that you had envisioned. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process of helping you find your perfect dress to your perfect vendors that would bring it all to life. Can't wait to see the pictures of your family and friends focused wedding.

Visions Event Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 233 S. Wacker Dr., 84th Floor Chicago, 60606 See on map
    Mon-Fri 9-5
    Location of (Visions Event Studio)