Let's Frolic Together

San Diego, CA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

I'm Jasmine, a silly and rambunctious photographer serving the world from my home base in San Diego. I live to tell stories through photographs. I believe that people matter to each other, and something happens when they get connected. Something hopeful and tender and dazzling, like a million fireflies twinkling in the trees beside a silent river. But something comforting, too, like PB&J, or mac & cheese, or PB&J *on* mac & cheese (ew). There's magic in each of us. Not hocus-pocus, but optimism and hope and all the quirky things we do with our favorite people when the world isn't watching. Soulful weddings are my jam. I believe in connection and preserving the intangible links between people is what I am here for. Let's frolic together.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Tina
    Tina A. Married on 07/03/2022

A delightful pro

Jasmine’s Energy is contagious. She photographed our wedding and engagement sessions and both came out so natural and we had a great time. I loved how organized she was, easy to communicate with, and made the whole process really easy. You can tell when someone’s been doing some thing for a while and are expert level. Jasmine is expert level.

Let's Frolic Together's reply:

Could not be more grateful for these super kind words you have shared, Tina. Your wedding was such a charming day of love and good energy, and working with both you and your whole community was such a breeze, you made our jobs easier by being your wonderful selves. Thank you SO much!
  • Molly
    Molly W. Married on 09/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best choice ever! Absolutely wonderful to work with, and incredible photos!

When searching for wedding inspiration in San Diego I kept seeing particular photos online with this gorgeous style, and every time they were from the same photographer. I fell in love with how Jasmine captures moments with such authenticity, how she handles lighting, color grading, composition, and how she beautifully focuses her shots. All of her photos just feel so dreamy, warm, and inviting.

Before I had even chosen a venue for the wedding, I chose to go with Let's Frolic Together. It was the easiest choice I made throughout all the wedding planning! Jasmine was wonderful to work with as I planned my wedding (without a wedding planner since it was small), and she helped me out so much with things I hadn't thought of. She was the one who suggested excellent venue locations as well as vendors which I ended up using. She felt like a good friend, while also being extremely professional and quick to respond.

When it came to the day of the wedding Jasmine absolutely rocked it! She came up with beautiful shot ideas, easily weaving in gorgeous natural captures as we went throughout our day. From getting ready in the morning until the reception dinner, she captured every meaningful moment without missing a beat. Her familiarity with the venues really helped us save time and get the most out of our big day.

All the guests raved about how great Jasmine was, how comfortable she made them feel, and how well she directed them without making them feel rushed. The moments she beautifully captured paused time for us and we will always be able to reflect back on these warm memories thanks to her artistic ability and incredible craftsmanship. She made our special day even more magical and unforgettable with amazing photos we'll cherish and share!

If you're looking for a photographer in San Diego, do yourself a favor and stop stressing about it, Let's Frolic Together is a fantastic choice in every way and will make your photoshoot everything you dreamed it could be!

Let's Frolic Together's reply:

I can't tell you what a delight it was to have this gorgeous review pop up… Molly, you are SO kind and you two were such a joy to work with. It's particularly special when I get to work with fellow creatives, especially ones that march to the beat of their own drum. It was a super special privilege to be a part of such an exclusively intimate event. Grateful for you two, these words, and the opportunity to document your magic!
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 02/05/2021

Instantly at ease

Jasmine shot our engagement photos. She took an overcast, chilly day in Joshua Tree and made it radiate light! She made Ravi and me feel instantly relaxed and at ease. Some of my favorite shots were ones she snapped of us laughing or simply having fun on the shoot--it's easy to forget the camera is there when Jasmine is behind it. I can't recommend her enough!

Let's Frolic Together's reply:

You are such a darling, Jessica! So grateful to have shared such a wonderful adventure with you two, and for these immensely kind words.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Ceremonies by Bethel Ceremonies by Bethel Wedding Officiants

Working with Jasmine for my couples is an absolute pleasure, but the real excitement is when I start to see the pictures from that day come out, as, wow! She is not only incredibly talented with a really neat eye, but she is also caring and focuses on that specific couple and who they are together, as well as what made their wedding truly theirs. I love when my couples choose Jasmine and I'm happy to recommend her to them regularly.

The Bridal Beauty Pros The Bridal Beauty Pros Wedding Hair & Makeup

Let's Frolic Together was the photographer for a destination wedding I did in Palm Springs. They were full of energy and a pleasure to meet. Every photo I've seen from the wedding has totally taken my breath away. From now on I will refer all my Brides to their services. If you don't book them you're going to be missing out! They're amazing!

San Diego, CA, 92102
Location of (Let's Frolic Together)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding