San Diego, CA 92102 Map · Phone number

About Let's Frolic Together

I'm Jasmine, a silly and rambunctious photographer serving the world from my home base in San Diego. I live to tell stories through photographs. I believe that people matter to each other, and something happens when they get connected. Something hopeful and tender and dazzling, like a million fireflies twinkling in the trees beside a silent river. But something comforting, too, like PB&J, or mac & cheese, or PB&J *on* mac & cheese (ew). There's magic in each of us. Not hocus-pocus, but optimism and hope and all the quirky things we do with our favorite people when the world isn't watching. Soulful weddings are my jam. I believe in connection and preserving the intangible links between people is what I am here for. Let's frolic together.

Follow Let's Frolic Together on

14 Reviews for Let's Frolic Together

Let's Frolic Together 1
Let's Frolic Together 2

Emily · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

Jasmine is AMAZING!!! We just got our wedding photos back yesterday and could not be happier with how they came out. They were gorgeous and totally captured the happy emotions of the day. Working with Jasmine was an absolute DREAM. She was referred to us by our officiant and we are so grateful for that recommendation because we had met with a handful of photographers beforehand that were okay but were missing that special something that we were looking for in a photographer.

My husband and I hit it off with Jasmine immediately when we met with her for the first time - we wanted to keep talking to her all night long! She was adorable, had a delightful personality, and totally “got” us. We couldn’t wait to start working with her.

We did an engagement session first and had a great time. My husband and I are a bit camera shy but within minutes we were completely comfortable and when our time was up, we didn’t want our session to end. Not only were the photos beautiful, but they completely captured the silly, fun, and sweet relationship that we have with one another which I’m sure had something to do with the fact that Jasmine made it so easy for us to be totally ourselves around her and the camera.

On our wedding day, Jasmine was awesome and our guests loved her too! She made us all feel so happy and relaxed. My 2-year old nephew was the only child at our wedding and she did the most wonderful job of making him look at the camera and smile during the formal family portraits. The second photographer she brought was just as fun and sweet and our wedding day was so much better having both of them there.

It is impossible not to smile and feel like a million bucks around Jasmine. Her energy, positivity, and laughter is contagious and she cares so much about her work. She was both professional and fun, and really took the time to get to know us and our story. I feel like I’ve known her for years!

She had excellent communication throughout the entire planning process and delivered our photos for both our engagement session and wedding day faster than we were expecting. We are so grateful to have met and worked with Jasmine and would not hesitate one bit to work with her again in the future. She is seriously the BEST and I highly recommend her! Thank you for everything, Jasmine!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Kelsey Dale · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

My husband and I knew right after we got engaged that something we valued in our wedding planning process was photography. I found LFT on Instagram and immediately I was in love with how the photos truly captured the authenticity and beauty of each wedding. After meeting with Jasmine in person, we knew we found the perfect photographer. Even as a very indecisive bride, I was completely sure about this decision and LFT was the first vendor we booked. She has such an amazingly warm personality and her talent shines through every photo! From our engagement session to our wedding day, Jasmine (and Julie!) made us feel so comfortable. All of our friends and family involved in photos complimented us on how awesome our photographers were! They were such a great part of our day and we are so happy we got to work with them. We have only seen a preview of our wedding are ecstatic with the photos. We are beyond excited to see the full album. THANK YOU JASMINE!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Let's Frolic Together's reply:

Aw, Kelsey, you just made our whole day brighter. You're too sweet for words, we had such a blast helping to document your gorgeous seaside day! Cannot wait to get your whole gallery to you shortly! Thank you lots and lots for these kind words!
  • O

Othello · Married on 12/15/2018

You're the best Let's Frolic!

Acquiring the services of Let's Frolic was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Jasmine was our contact person, and she made us feel relaxed and most definitely, special throughout the whole process. She produced the most wonderful pre-wedding (engagement to others) pics. She was an absolute professional and a trooper amidst the craziness of our wedding day! My husband and I are ecstatic and look forward to the finished album. Forever, forever grateful J!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Let's Frolic Together FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,950.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Ceremonies by Bethel
    Ceremonies by Bethel Wedding Officiants

Working with Jasmine for my couples is an absolute pleasure, but the real excitement is when I start to see the pictures from that day come out, as, wow! She is not only incredibly talented with a really neat eye, but she is also caring and focuses on that specific couple and who they are together, as well as what made their wedding truly theirs. I love when my couples choose Jasmine and I'm happy to recommend her to them regularly.

• The Bridal Beauty Pros
    The Bridal Beauty Pros Wedding Hair & Makeup

Let's Frolic Together was the photographer for a destination wedding I did in Palm Springs. They were full of energy and a pleasure to meet. Every photo I've seen from the wedding has totally taken my breath away. From now on I will refer all my Brides to their services. If you don't book them you're going to be missing out! They're amazing!