Leta Dunham Photography

Elkridge, MD View map

Hi, I’m Leta. I am a professional photographer in the Baltimore, MD/Washington, DC area, specializing in wedding, engagements, family portrait, and event photography. Thank you for taking time to view my site. I have many years of experience photographing at Washington National Cathedral, where I learned the art of portraiture in an event style setting. I am excited now about spending time photographing weddings and engagements. I enjoy capturing families engaging with each other during special occasions. I approach each wedding in an unobtrusive way, allowing for the day’s events to unfold naturally and using the camera to tell your story.

I have an MFA in photography from Savannah College of Art and Design. I also enjoy teaching traditional black and white film photography, as well as, digital photography for college students at Howard Community College.

I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know more about how I might be able to meet your photographic needs. Please email me at letadunham@letadunhamphotography.com.