Lem Lynch Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$2,995 Most Popular Price

$2,995 Most Popular Price

A freelance wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Lem Lynch Photography specializes in the perfect blend of traditional and photojournalistic styles of wedding photography. Owner Lem Lynch has been photographing weddings throughout Charlotte and across both Carolinas for over 30 years. Unique and professional, Lem Lynch Photography is the perfect wedding accessory!

Couples who entrust their union to Lem Lynch Photography benefit from a wide array of services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Wedding albums
  • Engagement shoots
  • Digital files
  • Matte prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2995

Multi. Locations
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

Mandie Married on 10/04/2014
    Lem did a fabulous job with my wedding! The video of my ceremony is something that I will cherish for years to come. I have pictures of everything that happened that day and I'm so glad that I will be able to relive the day and share it with our close friends and family who were not able to attend!
    Jessica Married on 07/05/2014
    Lem was wonderful! His packages fit our budget and gave us the things we wanted for our wedding photography with out any unnecessary extras. We chose the basic package with 4 hours of coverage and unlimited proofs for $1000. On the day of the wedding, Lem arrived early to set up his multiple cameras at the ceremony site. He was very professional, courteous, and during group photos with family and friends was quite humorous. We were unsure about getting a video recording of the wedding, and I found out later he actually did record it and gave us the option of buying it. It was very thoughtful of him. Lem is also very speedy, we received the digital copies of the photos a within a week of the wedding. I would definitely recommend him for any event.
    Leigh Married on 05/03/2014
    We used Lem Lynch for all of our wedding photography - Bridal portraits, Wedding, Luncheon, and Party. He is truly a professional photographer!

The turnaround on our pictures was remarkable. I had my bridal portraits the Monday following my Saturday afternoon session. We got married on Saturday, and honeymooned for the next week. We had our wedding picture CD the Thursday after we got home. I know others who have waited months for their pictures, but that is not the case with Lem.

I was behind on bridal portraits, and took them only 3 weeks prior to the wedding. Even with this tight schedule, Lem provided amazing portraits for display at our reception. He did a great job with enhancing the pictures to provide great lighting and background balance. Plus, the framing was wonderful. I even had a wedding guest ask if the pictures were oil paintings!

We really enjoyed Lem for the wedding and reception. Even the guests were talking about how great of a photographer he was! We have wonderful pictures from before the wedding, during the wedding, and of the luncheon. Plus, we had a party the night of the wedding and he came out and did a great job at that event as well. We have photos from before and during the party so we are able to capture the way the event space looked before things got started, as well as having photos of all of our friends!

I would recommend Lem to anyone for any type of photography! He is a true professional photographer and we will definitely be using him again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Big Love Weddings Big Love Weddings Wedding Officiants

Personally, I've been in the wedding business for over 6 years, but that's not a drop in the bucket for Lem. I see them at more weddings than anyone else I can think of. True professionals, and unparalleled work. Highly recommended photographer.

Nathan Wilkins DJ Service Nathan Wilkins DJ Service Wedding DJs

When it come to photography, Lem Lynch is the best. I have worked with him numerous times at Victorian Crow's nest and he is absolutely the best. Highly proficient at what he does. Takes control and gets the best shots possible whenever I have seen him work. If you want perfection.....contact Lem Lynch. You will not regret your choice.

• Diamond DJs
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 50 Reviews
    · Wedding DJs

811 Providence Rd Charlotte, NC, 28207
Location of (Lem Lynch Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding