109 W. Morehead St., Charlotte, NC 28203 Map · Phone number

About Lem Lynch Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Lem Lynch Photography specializes in the perfect blend of traditional and photojournalistic styles of wedding photography. Owner Lem Lynch has been photographing weddings throughout Charlotte and across both Carolinas for over 30 years. Unique and professional, Lem Lynch Photography is the perfect wedding accessory!

Couples who entrust their union to Lem Lynch Photography benefit from a wide array of services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation

wed0
wed05
wed06
Lem Lynch Photography
Bridal Portrait at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, near Charlotte, NC.
Bridal Portrait at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, near Charlotte, NC.
wed12
wed09
Lem Lynch Photography
Wedding at Birkdale Golf Club, near Charlotte.
Wedding at Birkdale Golf Club, near Charlotte.
wed13
Lem Lynch Photography
Wedding at Birkdale Golf club, near Charlotte.
Wedding at Birkdale Golf club, near Charlotte.
wed30
bridal03
wed16
wed23
Lem Lynch Photography
Bridal Portrait at the Morehead Inn - Charlotte.
Bridal Portrait at the Morehead Inn - Charlotte.
bridal14
cf2ec8e7757a7607 1400528263927 wed0
wed03

16 Reviews for Lem Lynch Photography

Mandie · Married on 10/04/2014

Lem did a fabulous job with my wedding! The video of my ceremony is something that I will cherish for years to come. I have pictures of everything that happened that day and I'm so glad that I will be able to relive the day and share it with our close friends and family who were not able to attend!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/05/2014

Lem was wonderful! His packages fit our budget and gave us the things we wanted for our wedding photography with out any unnecessary extras. We chose the basic package with 4 hours of coverage and unlimited proofs for $1000. On the day of the wedding, Lem arrived early to set up his multiple cameras at the ceremony site. He was very professional, courteous, and during group photos with family and friends was quite humorous. We were unsure about getting a video recording of the wedding, and I found out later he actually did record it and gave us the option of buying it. It was very thoughtful of him. Lem is also very speedy, we received the digital copies of the photos a within a week of the wedding. I would definitely recommend him for any event.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Leigh · Married on 05/03/2014

We used Lem Lynch for all of our wedding photography - Bridal portraits, Wedding, Luncheon, and Party. He is truly a professional photographer!

The turnaround on our pictures was remarkable. I had my bridal portraits the Monday following my Saturday afternoon session. We got married on Saturday, and honeymooned for the next week. We had our wedding picture CD the Thursday after we got home. I know others who have waited months for their pictures, but that is not the case with Lem.

I was behind on bridal portraits, and took them only 3 weeks prior to the wedding. Even with this tight schedule, Lem provided amazing portraits for display at our reception. He did a great job with enhancing the pictures to provide great lighting and background balance. Plus, the framing was wonderful. I even had a wedding guest ask if the pictures were oil paintings!

We really enjoyed Lem for the wedding and reception. Even the guests were talking about how great of a photographer he was! We have wonderful pictures from before the wedding, during the wedding, and of the luncheon. Plus, we had a party the night of the wedding and he came out and did a great job at that event as well. We have photos from before and during the party so we are able to capture the way the event space looked before things got started, as well as having photos of all of our friends!

I would recommend Lem to anyone for any type of photography! He is a true professional photographer and we will definitely be using him again!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Award

Lem Lynch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2995
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Big Love Weddings Wedding Officiants

Personally, I've been in the wedding business for over 6 years, but that's not a drop in the bucket for Lem. I see them at more weddings than anyone else I can think of. True professionals, and unparalleled work. Highly recommended photographer.

• Nathan Wilkins DJ Service Wedding DJs

When it come to photography, Lem Lynch is the best. I have worked with him numerous times at Victorian Crow's nest and he is absolutely the best. Highly proficient at what he does. Takes control and gets the best shots possible whenever I have seen him work. If you want perfection.....contact Lem Lynch. You will not regret your choice.

• 109 W. Morehead St. Charlotte, North Carolina, 28203 See on map
    Location of (Lem Lynch Photography)