Leia Smethurst Photography

Oklahoma City, OK View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Hey! I’m Leia, and my husband and I are the team that will make your wedding ROCK! We will have your back from the time you book, to the time we deliver your wedding gallery. We consistently hear the same things from our clients after every wedding. “You are so organized, everything was planned perfectly, you made us feel so relaxed!” That is our goal! To have fun, stay organized, and capture the wedding you have been planning this whole time!

We serve our clients in a number of ways; planning a timeline and finding the amount of coverage that is just right for you is the first step. No up-selling. The result? Coverage that captures all of the moments you have worked so hard to plan, and gorgeous images that tell your love story! We work with ALL couples, and can't wait to work with you!! Visit my website, and let's get in touch!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

1 User photo

• Gretchen
    Gretchen Married on 11/13/2021

OUTSTANDING and VIBRANT photos!! Amazing photgraphers!

I could fill pages with compliments and gratitude for these two, but for your sake I'll try to be brief!

Our jewel-toned, autumn wedding was captured with vibrant color - something we looked for in our photographers, as I know some recent trends lean into the more blown-out de-saturated look and frankly, that wasn't what we wanted at all. Leia and Shane have a fantastic gallery to back up their skills and versatility, and it truly shows when 7 different colored dresses all pop off the page

Leia and Shane were, as others have said, outstanding photographers to work with. Personable, friendly, professional, kind, and patient. Like many recently our wedding was rescheduled numerous times - Leia and Shane were flexible and amazing to work with each time life threw us a curve ball. We received our photos back in **record** time after our absolutely glorious day. From invitations and accessories, to venue and getting ready, first look through the ceremony (laughter and tears!) and the fantastic party we threw afterwards - browsing these amazing photos makes the memories even crisper in our minds. We laughed the whole day through, and Leia and Shane have distilled that joy into a collection we will cherish forever. From Tucker and I ~ Thank you both so, so very much.

Additionally ~ we also booked their photo booth and what a laugh! They set it up without a hitch, our guests had a blast taking pictures, and we are sending copies to everyone in their thank you cards (the guests do receive them digitally, printing them and sending them is a touch we can add since L & S provide you with the full reel digitally afterwards.) What a blast to see our friends and family getting silly! Highly recommend adding the photo booth :)
    Ashley J. Married on 06/06/2020

Awesome, don't use anyone else!

Just stop looking for other photographers, and use Leia. Her and her husband are laid back, professional, and flexible. She is also super responsive, and very communicative, and I promise, you won't be disappointed with her work! Everyone was stunned by our photos. Also, do a bridal shoot too! I did one the week before the wedding and it was awesome.

Seriously, stop your search here. Just use this vendor for your photography. 13/10 would recommend.

Leia Smethurst Photography's reply:

Ashley!! Thank you so much for your kind review! Your wedding was beautiful and we are so pleased you loved your photos as much as we did! Hope you and Ashkaan are doing great!
    Karis Married on 03/14/2020

Very responsive and super sweet!!!

Love our experience with Leia so far! We were searching for a photographer and our minds kept going back to her. We went ahead and booked her and her pricing is super affordable, she has GREAT recommendations, and she responds VERY quickly!! By far the best experience I’ve ever had with a photographer!

Leia Smethurst Photography's reply:

Wow Karis! Thank you so much for your kind review BEFORE your wedding day! I look forward to working with you throughout the year until your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Leia Smethurst
Leia Smethurst
Owner

Hey There!

My name is Leia Smethurst! I started this business in 2007 on my own. My husband later joined me, and we've been a team ever since. We've won The Knot Best of Weddings for years now, and hope to be a part of your day! Please visit my website for availability. www.leiaphoto.com

Book Our DJ's Book Our DJ's Wedding DJs

While performing music for ceremonies and receptions for over ten years know, I meet a lot of good, and a few excellent photographers. And occasionally I'll even encounter the same photogs a few more times here and there. But I've had the privilege of bumping into Leia and Shane about three times now. Which speaks a lot considering there are a lot of choices for OKC wedding vendors out there. Leia is without question extremely talented, her wit and humor make it a pleasure working with her and I'm sure it really goes the distance during long engagement and ceremony photo sessions. If you're considering Leia and her team for your needs, you should look no further and book them before it's too late.

Planned 2 Perfection Planned 2 Perfection Wedding Planners

Leia is an amazing photographer and we love working with her on wedding day! We are always excited to see her creative and fun pictures after the event. Definitely a gem!!!

Oklahoma City, OK, 73105
Location of (Leia Smethurst Photography)

Leia Smethurst Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Leia Smethurst Photography include in the starting price?

Leia Smethurst Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Leia Smethurst Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Leia Smethurst Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Leia Smethurst Photography offer?

Leia Smethurst Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Leia Smethurst Photography offer?

Leia Smethurst Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Leia Smethurst Photography offer for wedding events?

Leia Smethurst Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Leia Smethurst Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Leia Smethurst Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding