Leia Smethurst photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Leia Smethurst photography

Artistic and Contemporary Wedding Photography

We are just as excited about your wedding as you are, believe me!  We love working together to make your day a blast.

Our primary focus is on providing every client with unobtrusive, professional photography services that allow the wedding festivities to carry on, uninterrupted by our work.  With our low-key and quiet style we are able to capture the precious details and once-in-a-lifetime moments without disturbing the natural flow of your day.  Please visit our website for more details.  I can't wait to meet you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Canvas (2)
Albums (1)

Leia was the absolute best part of my bridal experience. Our pictures made our wedding look even more beautiful and she is extremely easy to get in contact with. I would recommend her to anyone and plan to use her for any future photography needs!

Profile Picture Jaisa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not save enough about how great Leia was for our wedding photography! She was very responsive and helpful prior to our wedding. She is very organised and professional. She was very accommodating to my list of photos that I wanted, and provided a timeline which was helpful for me to know how the photo sequence would flow. The pictures we AMAZING! They were very high quality, and we could not have been more please! By having 2 photographers, we got some great angles and multiple perspectives. We also used the photo booth, and our guests loved it. I would highly recommend Leia for your wedding photography!!

Profile Picture User5617386, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

I am not kidding when I tell you that I spend days, week, scouring websites, facebook, ect. I'm pretty sure I reviewed close to 100 portfolios and narrowed my list down to a dozen. My fiance picked Leia right off the bat and after we met with her in person, the choice was obvious. We fell in love with her style, professionalism, artistry, and sense of humor. Aside from my fiance, she was the best decision I made! She did such a wonderful job of listening to our wishes and help think outside the box. She knew what photos meant the most to us and paid particularly close attention to detail for those. To top it all off, her husband Shane was amazing! They bounce off of each other so well. We weren't just picking our wedding photographer, we were making new friends! I am still getting praise and comments on our engagement and wedding photos. my response, we had a great photographer!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/4/16, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
While performing music for ceremonies and receptions for over ten years know, I meet a lot of good, and a few excellent photographers. And occasionally I'll even encounter the same photogs a few more times here and there. But I've had the privilege of bumping into Leia and Shane about three times now. Which speaks a lot considering there are a lot of choices for OKC wedding vendors out there. Leia is without question extremely talented, her wit and humor make it a pleasure working with her and I'm sure it really goes the distance during long engagement and ceremony photo sessions. If you're considering Leia and her team for your needs, you should look no further and book them before it's too late.

Leia is an amazing photographer and we love working with her on wedding day! We are always excited to see her creative and fun pictures after the event. Definitely a gem!!!

Events