Leia Smethurst Photography Reviews

16 | Oklahoma City, OK

16 Reviews for Leia Smethurst Photography

Karis · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Very responsive and super sweet!!!

Love our experience with Leia so far! We were searching for a photographer and our minds kept going back to her. We went ahead and booked her and her pricing is super affordable, she has GREAT recommendations, and she responds VERY quickly!! By far the best experience I’ve ever had with a photographer!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Leia Smethurst Photography's reply:

Wow Karis! Thank you so much for your kind review BEFORE your wedding day! I look forward to working with you throughout the year until your big day!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

There isn’t anything we dont love about Leia! She and her husband are amazing!! We are so happy we had the opportunity to have them capture our important moments.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Jaisa · Married on 08/27/2016

Leia was the absolute best part of my bridal experience. Our pictures made our wedding look even more beautiful and she is extremely easy to get in contact with. I would recommend her to anyone and plan to use her for any future photography needs!

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 08/20/2016

I can not save enough about how great Leia was for our wedding photography! She was very responsive and helpful prior to our wedding. She is very organised and professional. She was very accommodating to my list of photos that I wanted, and provided a timeline which was helpful for me to know how the photo sequence would flow. The pictures we AMAZING! They were very high quality, and we could not have been more please! By having 2 photographers, we got some great angles and multiple perspectives. We also used the photo booth, and our guests loved it. I would highly recommend Leia for your wedding photography!!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

I am not kidding when I tell you that I spend days, week, scouring websites, facebook, ect. I'm pretty sure I reviewed close to 100 portfolios and narrowed my list down to a dozen. My fiance picked Leia right off the bat and after we met with her in person, the choice was obvious. We fell in love with her style, professionalism, artistry, and sense of humor. Aside from my fiance, she was the best decision I made! She did such a wonderful job of listening to our wishes and help think outside the box. She knew what photos meant the most to us and paid particularly close attention to detail for those. To top it all off, her husband Shane was amazing! They bounce off of each other so well. We weren't just picking our wedding photographer, we were making new friends! I am still getting praise and comments on our engagement and wedding photos. my response, we had a great photographer!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2016

I couldn't have imagined a better duo to photograph our wedding day! Leia and Shane are so helpful and fun to work with. Leia was always so fast in replying to emails and getting our pictures to us and the quality of the pictures are amazing. There's no reason that you shouldn't hire these two for your event!

Nanette · Married on 05/14/2016

I would highly recommend having two photographers for your wedding! I LOVED being able to have two view points of our wedding. Leia and Shane did a great job of keeping us smiling on a stressful day. It was huge relief to know that the photography portion of my wedding was in good hands! Leia also responded very quickly to my emails and texts. She was great!

Minh · Married on 04/16/2016

Leia and Shane are an amazing, fun, energetic and talented team! We had a blast with all of our photo shoots! From the engagement to wedding and post wedding bridal pics, Leia was able to enhance my vision by adding her artistic flare and creative eye. I couldn't be more pleased with the photos and experience! I know this site requests the rating of certain categories but truly, what I appreciated most was how extremely prompt in responding she is and her flexibility with my schedule, and THAT puts an ease to any bride's busy and hectic three-ringed binder.

kortney · Married on 04/09/2016

Leia was so great at handling my specific requests, she even met with me for lunch a couple of weeks before hand to go over exactly what I was envisioning. She knew I didn't like a lot of staged photos and really focused on what I wanted most. I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mandy · Married on 04/08/2016

If iI could give them 10s, I happily would! Leia and Shane were AMAZING. From the first meeting to the farewell, they were professional and fun. Any meeting or shoot, they were early and prepared. She listened to my wants and did everything she could to make those a reality. My pics from the engagement to the wedding are beautiful. She contacted me after the wedding and knew there were a few shots that she was unable to take due to time constraints (no fault of theirs) and offered to shoot some more. She and Shane have a special place in our heart for all they did to make my special day all the more special. I would recommend her to any bride that wants the most value for her dollar. Thank you Leia!!

Emily · Married on 03/19/2016

Leia is passionate about her craft and genuinely cares about her clients. Through the process, we've actually become great friends. She gives direction when needed and considers my preferences and ideas as well. Leia and Shane went above and beyond to capture every special moment of our wedding journey. Leia even traveled to Chicago with me to do bridal portraits. She gets you your photos SUPER fast! I look forward to using Leia and Shane for future photographs...perhaps for an expanding family one day! I highly recommend her as a photographer for your special day!

Cierra · Married on 01/13/2016

Wow this leia was incredible to say the least !!! I worked with Leia for our engagement pics , boudoir, wedding and bridal !!!! If that doesn't say enough I don't know what will . I gave her a few sample pics and explained my husband and I 's style then..... BOOM , total master piece . She took some pretty unruly subjects and used the right light as well as positioning for the most spectacular shots ! She provided us with more than enough pics that were all amazing ! So tough to choose from :) I am so glad I chose Leia to capture our special day , not to mention her 2nd photographer is a hoot and the groom loved him. He took awesome pics as well! She was extremely professional at our wedding. I am blessed to now call her my friend. So glad I stumbled across her :) 2nd best decision I made for our wedding , right engine the groom of course !!!

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

Leia and Shane were a dream to work with. We had visited one well known photographer based on a recommendation and felt like it wasn't right. Then Brandon did some research and found Leia online. Brandon is a very private person and had some special requests, and without any hesitation Leia made sure all our requests were fulfilled. She worked with us so well and I can be quite awkward, but she always made me feel so comfortable! We had a first look with our dogs and they can be quite hyper. Shane even took the leash to one and made sure Brandon and I could get some good shots together, Wow! Now that is going above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. The communication was great!! If I ever had any ideas or questions come to me she really did spoil me by responding so quickly. The final product was breathtaking. We got the package with the album, and it was gorgeous! Leia even helps designing it for you and we didn't change one thing since it was perfect. Your photographer is by far one of the most important investments to your wedding. We were very picky but it definitely paid off! Leia-thanks for everything you did for us! It was a dream come true!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

We had a smaller wedding but couldn't avoid running into one complication after another with all of the detailed planning, so it was refreshing to have someone willing to work with us on something as important as the memories of our big day! Leia was very flexible, worked around our needs, showed up early, and stayed extra time to get certain shots, she showed genuine enthusiasm, got our pictures edited sooner than we expected which looked amazing, and packaged it beautifully! I would definitely recommend her to a friend and do future business with her.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Lynette · Married on 09/20/2014

When planning my wedding I knew that a great photographer was one of my highest priorities. I met with Leia and immediately knew that she would go above and beyond to make our wedding photos great! She did just that, I had a few special photos that I wanted taken prior to the wedding, and Leia was so accommodating and willing to do them. She is very professional but also makes you feel at ease and comfortable, I feel like Leia is a friend of ours. She did our engagement pictures as well and all of our photos turned our AMAZING!! She has great customer service as well, very quick to reply to emails and easy to get ahold of. Her husband Shane (second photographer) was also very professional and took great photos as well.If you are looking for the BEST photographer in Oklahoma, look no further, you have found her! Leia truly goes above and beyond for her clients and her photos are fantastic!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Ghizlaine · Married on 12/08/2012

Leia was just fantastic!! We got more than what we expected with her.... Very easy to work with and she will try her best to please her clients!!! Just can't stop looking at our pictures :))) which were ready to view and load edited within few days.. And we got a looooot to choose from for our album!!! Would highly recommend Leia!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2012