Flower Moxie

Oklahoma City, OK View map

$750 Typical Price

Hello, thank you for visiting our page! Flower Moxie is designed specifically for the DIY couple who's looking for quality wholesale flowers.

A few things you should know about Flower Moxie:

• Budget friendly, most couples spend an average total of $600 to DIY their bouquets, bouts, corsages, and centerpieces
  • We help you calculate how much you need, so you don't have to worry about running out or having too much!
  • Flower Moxie provides professional floral tools you may need, online video tutorials, and instructions on how to make your DIY process a success.
  • You can shop our flowers, collections, or get a custom design for your DIY flowers! Think of it as a hand-held approach to DIY.
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$750

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Andrea
    Andrea J. Getting married on 07/12/2022

Such a Wonderful Team and Experience!

I am a floral designer who worked with the Flower Moxie team when I was putting together a styled shoot! First, their collections are amazing and everyone can find something! Second, the team is amazing, they are incredibly responsive and helpful with last minute orders and changes. They are so kind and genuinely wonderful! You can't go wrong choosing to work with them! I encourage DIY brides to DIY with Flower Moxie! Such a special touch to a special day that is so perfectly curated and reliable!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea S. Married on 05/28/2022

Beautiful DIY option

Flower Moxie was amazing to work with!! If you have enough helpers then I highly recommend doing your own flowers, the recipes they give you made it so easy to put everything together!
    Sarah S. Married on 04/23/2022

Fantastic DIY Wedding Flowers

Flower Moxie made DIY flowers so much easier than I thought possible! We had flowers delivered on Wednesday for our Saturday wedding, and due to shipping issues due to Covid, Flower Moxie changed my order to air cargo delivery, which gave me so much peace of mind. Our wedding was not super close to home, so we had a 2 hour dive and a ferry ride on Thursday, and I was so stressed about transporting the flowers while they were supposed to by hydrating (I kept the AC on low the whole car ride to keep things from wilting). However, all the flowers lasted just fine until Saturday (my garden roses were about as big as they could get before losing petals). I honestly thought they would not last, but they did! I kept the flowers in a cool dark room once we got to the venue on Thursday, did all the arranging on Friday and Saturday morning. It helped that we had a small wedding and only made 4 centerpieces and 5 bouquets. I definitely would have needed more help if we had more flowers! We did a mix of round and long tables. Round tables had the centerpieces and long tables had greenery. We ordered more flowers than we really needed because I was worried we would lose a lot due to traveling, so we had a ton of extra flowers for bud vases and to tuck into the greenery. Flower Moxie's great customer service and extensive tutorials really made everything so much easier (be sure to watch as many tutorials as you can), and I am so thankful we ordered our flowers from them :) we were able to save a ton of money, I was able to get the exact colors and flowers I had been dreaming of, and now post-wedding I am so thrilled with how everything went and how the flowers looked! Everyone was so surprised the flowers were all DIY, and we've gotten tons of compliments on our flowers! DIY flowers isn't necessarily the way to go for everyone, but if you can go with the flow a bit, it's a great way to save money! If you do go the DIY route, Flower Moxie is the way to go!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

57 photos · 04/13/2019
  • Anna & Daniel
    102 photos · 02/23/2019

PO Box 76062 Oklahoma City, OK, 73147
Location of (Flower Moxie)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding