Oklahoma City, OK 73107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 60
  • Real Weddings 3

About Flower Moxie

Hello, thank you for visiting our page! Flower Moxie is designed specifically for the DIY couple who's looking for quality wholesale flowers.

A few things you should know about Flower Moxie:

• Budget friendly, most couples spend an average total of $600 to DIY their bouquets, bouts, corsages, and centerpieces
  • We help you calculate how much you need, so you don't have to worry about running out or having too much!
  • Flower Moxie provides professional floral tools you may need, online video tutorials, and instructions on how to make your DIY process a success.
  • You can shop our flowers, collections, or get a custom design for your DIY flowers! Think of it as a hand-held approach to DIY.

k1 bout

Flower Moxie 6
Flower Moxie 7

Amanda · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

My husband and I decided to get married in Bend, Oregon, and it is a bit more remote where florists are concerned. I got a few quotes, and since we were on a tight budget, I couldn't imagine spending more than $1000 on flowers. My quotes were almost 2.5 that. I found Flower Moxie through the wedding planning subreddit, and it came highly recommended for the DIY bride. While I don't consider myself a DIY-er, I have no problem arranging flowers, and knew flower types that I wanted. I contacted Flower Moxie and they walked me through every step, including taking a look at my Pinterest board to help in flower selection. I gave them the quote I had received and the budget I'd like to come in around and they gave me back a shopping list and it fit my flower vision perfectly, including the flowers I loved and excluding flowers I hate. When I needed to edit the list down to save even more money and account for the drop in guests, they were super responsive. The flowers shipped into Bend perfectly, especially since this was a last minute change from shipping into Portland, which was the more recommended route. They were in perfect condition, except for one set of greenery which was a little waterlogged and therefore wilty, but we ended up having more than enough flowers and greenery so it didn't matter. They were easy to put together based on the checklist of flowers to bouquets, etc. and they stood up well. They lasted for over a week. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Customize but going on my own

I hired Flower Moxie for a consultant session. The person I spoke with was great, she was able to suggest flowers I wouldnt have normally picked. However the quote was WAY over my budget. I still gave them a great review though because when I just picked out what I wanted, I am able to stay in budget! So excited to make some beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Reynolds · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolute YES, ladies and gents

Flower Moxie is amazing for any level of DIY skill! My friends and family helped me do ALL the flowers for our wedding - bouquets, centerpieces, bouts, etc. I spent right at $1K versus ~$5K to $7K for hiring a professional florist. Doing the flowers was one of the most FUN activities of my wedding weekend. I would recommend them by far! Amy and Abigail were a huge help figuring out how many flowers I needed to purchase to stay within my budget and make everything I wanted. Use them for sure : )

Sent on 05/08/2019

Flower Moxie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

Real Weddings