Oklahoma City, OK 73107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 60
  • Real Weddings 3

About Flower Moxie

Hello, thank you for visiting our page! Flower Moxie is designed specifically for the DIY couple who's looking for quality wholesale flowers.

A few things you should know about Flower Moxie:

• Budget friendly, most couples spend an average total of $600 to DIY their bouquets, bouts, corsages, and centerpieces
  • We help you calculate how much you need, so you don't have to worry about running out or having too much!
  • Flower Moxie provides professional floral tools you may need, online video tutorials, and instructions on how to make your DIY process a success.
  • You can shop our flowers, collections, or get a custom design for your DIY flowers! Think of it as a hand-held approach to DIY.

k1 bout

Flower Moxie 6
Flower Moxie 7
  • Hyonah

Hyonah Kim · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Awesome experience - beautiful flowers and great bonding experience!

Flower Moxie was one of the highlights of my wedding preparation! In hopes of having a simple wedding and not spend an astronomical amount on flowers, I searched online and found Flower Moxie. I was a bit hesitant and nervous since I do not have much experience or knowledge with flowers and wasn't sure where to start. Flower Moxie guided me through everything - I paid the affordable $35 for a consultation - and Hope walked me step by step through the process of organizing my ideas and concepts. I reviewed all the videos, which were full of great information that gave me confidence. By the time the flowers were delivered, I felt confident that we could pull this off. The prep work was easy (I did have a minor issue with one bunch of flowers and Flower Moxie promptly replaced them for me by the next day). We had so much fun arranging our flowers and letting our creative juices flow! By the time we were done with everything, we were so proud of ourselves and the wedding was even more special because we played a large part in making the place beautiful and special!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Flower Moxie 13
    Flower Moxie 14

Amanda · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

My husband and I decided to get married in Bend, Oregon, and it is a bit more remote where florists are concerned. I got a few quotes, and since we were on a tight budget, I couldn't imagine spending more than $1000 on flowers. My quotes were almost 2.5 that. I found Flower Moxie through the wedding planning subreddit, and it came highly recommended for the DIY bride. While I don't consider myself a DIY-er, I have no problem arranging flowers, and knew flower types that I wanted. I contacted Flower Moxie and they walked me through every step, including taking a look at my Pinterest board to help in flower selection. I gave them the quote I had received and the budget I'd like to come in around and they gave me back a shopping list and it fit my flower vision perfectly, including the flowers I loved and excluding flowers I hate. When I needed to edit the list down to save even more money and account for the drop in guests, they were super responsive. The flowers shipped into Bend perfectly, especially since this was a last minute change from shipping into Portland, which was the more recommended route. They were in perfect condition, except for one set of greenery which was a little waterlogged and therefore wilty, but we ended up having more than enough flowers and greenery so it didn't matter. They were easy to put together based on the checklist of flowers to bouquets, etc. and they stood up well. They lasted for over a week. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Saraal16

saraal16@gmail.com · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Experience

Our wedding was done on a SERIOUS budget which meant a $$$ florist was out of the question and that we would be DIYing almost everything. There are a bunch of online wholesalers to order flowers from but what I loved about Flower Moxie was that you could order smaller amounts than on the other sites. We had a small intimate dinner party for 34 so we didn't need 100+ of each flower and it was so great that we could actual get our flowers in realistic amounts for our needs. Additionally the prices were super reasonable.
    Ordering was really simple and what was awesome was that they ask for your wedding date and advise you as to which day they should be delivered (I would have had them delivered the day before because clearly I had never done this before).
    Everyone that I communicated with was awesome, had a sense of humor and responded quickly.
    Directions for caring for the flowers pre wedding were clear and really helpful.
    All of our flowers were GORGEOUS! I was beyond thrilled when they arrived and we received so many compliments.
    Overall I loved the process, designing the bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres we even used them to decorate the wedding cake.
    Can't say enough good things about Flower Moxie and would recommend to anyone who is doing their own flowers.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Flower Moxie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

Real Weddings