Flower Moxie Reviews

98 | Oklahoma City, OK

98 Reviews for Flower Moxie

• Andrea

Andrea J. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Such a Wonderful Team and Experience!

I am a floral designer who worked with the Flower Moxie team when I was putting together a styled shoot! First, their collections are amazing and everyone can find something! Second, the team is amazing, they are incredibly responsive and helpful with last minute orders and changes. They are so kind and genuinely wonderful! You can't go wrong choosing to work with them! I encourage DIY brides to DIY with Flower Moxie! Such a special touch to a special day that is so perfectly curated and reliable!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Louise

Louise R. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Love love love

LOVE Flower Moxie! Amazing customer service, beautiful selection, and very helpful tips. Ordered and created flowers for my wedding, did a friend’s in February and scheduled to do flowers for ANOTHER wedding in August! Fantastic company!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Hyonah

Hyonah K. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Awesome experience - beautiful flowers and great bonding experience!

Flower Moxie was one of the highlights of my wedding preparation! In hopes of having a simple wedding and not spend an astronomical amount on flowers, I searched online and found Flower Moxie. I was a bit hesitant and nervous since I do not have much experience or knowledge with flowers and wasn't sure where to start. Flower Moxie guided me through everything - I paid the affordable $35 for a consultation - and Hope walked me step by step through the process of organizing my ideas and concepts. I reviewed all the videos, which were full of great information that gave me confidence. By the time the flowers were delivered, I felt confident that we could pull this off. The prep work was easy (I did have a minor issue with one bunch of flowers and Flower Moxie promptly replaced them for me by the next day). We had so much fun arranging our flowers and letting our creative juices flow! By the time we were done with everything, we were so proud of ourselves and the wedding was even more special because we played a large part in making the place beautiful and special!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful Flowers and No Regrets

I spent a lot of time researching the wedding flower DIY route and couldn’t be happier that I stumbled upon Flower Moxie! They have a great selection of flowers and curated packages, and all of the tutorials I needed to make centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. My flowers looked great after receiving the shipment and even better for the wedding! Be sure to take advantage of all their guides and tips!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Tahirah

Tahirah F. · Married on 10/12/2020

Beautiful floral collection for the DIY bride

I found Flower Moxie at the last minute for my wedding. We rented beautiful real-touch faux flowers for all our centerpieces and other florals from our event service company (Sugar City), but I had planned to DIY the bouquets and boutonnieres with real flowers. With all the other things going on leading up to the wedding, this detail slipped my mind (crazy, I know). I had looked at Sam's, Costco's, and even considered hunting several Kroger's for the flowers I needed, but it started to seem stressful. When I started searching for an online flower retailer, Flower Moxie stood out the most for their collections and prices. I did not opt for the personal consultation because they had so many beautiful collections to choose from already available on their website. I ended up picking the Dusty Rose and Marsala small package with a few additions to meet the order minimum, and I got my order in and confirmed about a week a half before my actual wedding. I loved that I was able to pick up the flowers myself from a local partner vendor to save the cost of delivery, and GreenLeaf Wholesale was also extremely easy to work with. Despite directions from Flower Moxie that the wholesaler may not be super friendly with a regular consumer, the GreenLeaf representative was extremely kind. My mom and I assembled everything the Thursday before the wedding (Sunday), and the flowers held up beautifully. The small package with a few additions made a large bridal bouquet for me, five slightly smaller bouquets for bridesmaids, and 12 boutonnieres/corsages for the groomsmen, child attendants, and parents. For everything we got in the package, this honestly felt like a steal and my mom and I had a great time making these together. Although we've never made bouquets like this before, we were able to do this pretty easily and I encourage any other DIY-friendly brides to use Flower Moxie. If not for the savings, then for the memories you make with your mom/bridal party/whoever is willing to help.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Such a great experience!!

When building a wedding on a tight budget the first thing other brides told us to cut were flowers. I LOVE flowers so that just wasn't an option for us. In our search for an affordable vendor we found Flower Moxie and the experience couldn't have been better! They took my vision and built us the package of our dreams, provided all the instructions and videos we needed and when COVID hurt their shops they made sure to find a solution so we didn't have to worry about a thing. My mothers and bridesmaids loved helping me build our flowers and it made the day so much more special that it was a product of our own creation. ALL the other vendors agreed we did a better job than the professionals! Loved the whole experience!!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Erin

Erin D. · Married on 09/07/2020

Flower Moxie Saves the Day!

I absolutely adore flowers, so when it came time to start planning my wedding I knew that flowers were going to be a big part of the day. I had so many ideas and had multiple Pinterest boards dedicated to the subject, but when it came time to meet with florists, I quickly realized that my flower dreams were not going to come true with the budget that I had allotted. So I started to look at alternative methods to bulk ordering flowers. I initially landed on Wegmans, a high end grocery store that I knew had a solid floral department, but then the global pandemic hit. We had to reschedule the wedding and in the process we lost our floral supplier. I guickly took to the internet and looked up whole sale flower suppliers and came across Flower Moxie. I instantly loved their website, they not only had the color roses I was looking for, they had a break down of color palettes, "how to" tutorials, flower care instructions... everything you would need to know about DIY flowers. They also had a very helpful recipe to break down how many flowers you would need for each individual bouquet, center piece, boutonniere and so forth. You can also order certain packages, or do and a-la-cart option. Everything was just so user friendly and they had a great selection to choose from. I also appreciated that the woman who runs the business is so laid back and funny, she makes everything seem like it is not a big deal and that anyone can DYI flowers.

As for the delivery and flowers, everything came in on time and in great condition! I think it is pretty normal to be a little scared of ordering flowers off line, but I had so few flowers that were damaged, or not perfect that I actually had more than enough left over flowers to add some extra touches on signs and the bar etc. I was very impressed with how the flowers were packaged so that they would be protected, they clearly put a lot of time and thought in at Flower Moxie.

At the end of the day switching over to flower moxie was the best thing that could have happened. I got my dream flowers on time and UNDER budget, and while it was more work to DIY, it end up being a really nice way to bond with my bridesmaids. If you have the time and some good helpers DIY flowers are actually really fun and will save you so much money. I could not be happier with the way my flowers turned out and would absolutely recommend Flower Moxie to others.

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley L. · Married on 06/13/2020

DIY Affordable Flowers

Flower Moxie was really easy to work with. I completely changed my wedding due to COVID. Date, size and vision. I had a design consultation for the original wedding and then another after my COVID wedding. They had no problem changing my order and put together the perfect assortment. Pick up was super easy and I liked that I could do it first thing in the morning. I did stress out about the flowers lasting until the day of my wedding since they come 3 days beforehand. I had a few start looking a little sad the day of, but for the most part they were beautiful. I did it all myself and I would definitely recommend having a helper!! It was a lot of work, but I wouldn’t have been able to afford everything I had if I used a florist.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Tamera

Tamera W. · Married on 05/30/2020

Literally So Amazing!

I really wanted real flowers but was not interested in the prices for florists. Since I had a small bridal party and was open to DIY, I looked at Flower Moxie, and I am so happy I did! I ordered the small package from the peaches and cream collection, which coordinated with my color scheme and was plenty of flowers for my needs. All of the flowers were delivered as expected and they were BEAUTIFUL. They also provided so many resources for ordering/planning/making the bouquets, etc. that it felt so easy. It was one of my favorite parts of our day!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • ReHanah

Rehanah V. · Married on 05/08/2020

Highly recommend for diy flowers

Flower Moxie was SO amazing to work with! I sent them a picture of what I was looking for and they helped me figure out what flowers and how many to order. If you are up for DIY flowers, this is the company to use! They sent helpful tips about putting them together and they also have How To videos on youtube! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun putting together the flowers and it was easier than we thought it was going to be. I received SO many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were, it was extra special tp say we put them together ourselves thanks to Flower Moxie! It also saved a ton of money!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Becky T. · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing. Perfect.

Marisa is the most responsive vender I have ever encountered and she is always willing to answer any stupid or silly question! I just received my flowers and they are AMAZING. I will continue to recommend flower moxie to ALL my friends!!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey K. · Married on 02/29/2020

They had anemones!!

So glad we found flower moxie! Their wide variety of flower options allowed us to create arrangements that felt very uniquely us. And they had our favorite flower, the anemone, that most local florists were unable to offer us. Couldn’t have found a better bang for our buck, or be more thrilled with the results!

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Greta

Greta I. · Married on 02/22/2020

Best DIY flower company out there!

I got married in Feb in Minnesota, and my flowers arrived perfect! I refused to spend floral prices and did my research on the company to choose all the way from sams club, trader joes, 50 flowers and many more. Delivery was slick and I had so much fun doing the flowers. When one rose package arrived with 24 instead of 25 roses I had a quick response from Flower Moxie and was reimbursed. Watch the youtube videos from flower moxie you will be so prepared after you do!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha D. · Married on 02/09/2020

The best DIY flower option

I cannot recommend getting your flowers through Flower Moxie enough. I knew I wanted to go the DIY option for our wedding flowers so that we could get all the flowers that we needed but remain within our budget. Their website is easy to use (and cute) and made the whole process a lot less intimidating. I payed for the custom consultation and it was worth every penny. The Moxie Team worked directly with me to make my vision come to life. I basically just explained the colors and theme of our wedding as well as the general aesthetic I was going for and they were able to curate a list of flower options and combinations I never would have been able to figure out on my own. Even when I let them know I wasn't feeling one of the flower choices, they immediately found a substitute I absolutely loved.
    After my flowers were delivered and I went through and groomed them all, I sent photos of everything to the team to make sure I did everything right and they responded right away with praise (which made me feel a lot less stressed). My bridal party and I put together all of our arrangements using their online tutorials, and we couldn't believe how easy it actually was. I 100% recommend going with Flower Moxie for all your DIY flower needs.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine C. · Married on 01/02/2020

DIY Flowers and a Boost of Confidence

I did not have a large budget for my wedding, but one of my major ideas was to have flower crowns. Not just a couple flower crowns, but a wild amount and I wanted the flowers to be affordable and beautiful. All together I wanted flower crowns for 18 women and girls (me, my bridesmaids, sisters, mother and mother-in-law, and my flower girls). It was probably my most unreasonable dream for my wedding, but finding Flower Moxie emboldened me and gave me the confidence that it was possible to make it happen, and I could do it myself (with some helpful woman power).

Their website was a wealth of information. They had awesome packages for different color schemes and themes, but I decided to hodge podge my own order so I could have the different wildflowers and colors that I wanted. The way they thoroughly described each type of flower, what it pairs well with, when it's in season, how sturdy it is, etc. helped me feel confident enough to know that I was ordering what I wanted and spend money on it!

Picking up the flowers was very easy, and the instructions that Flower Moxie gave for prep and care helped a ton. The warehouse had to replace the type of garden roses that I had ordered (which were my statement piece), but I loved the type of roses they chose for me instead of what I had ordered, they were healthy and bright and perfect for the wedding day.

Even with creating the flower crowns the day before the wedding day, all of the flowers were full and beautiful on the day of the wedding. It was money well spent. The value was wild for the price. My flowers were probably one of my favorite parts of the day--and they photographed well!

Sent on 04/22/2020

Keri T. · Married on 11/04/2019

Outstanding

We used Moxi Flowers for a sorority alumni event and we could not be more thrilled with the high quality, customer service and value! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Chelsea · Married on 11/01/2019

Beyond Amazing!

I cannot believe I found Flower Moxie. I was so fed up with outrageous local florist pricing that I decided to go the online route. That is when I discovered Flower Moxie. They provided everything we needed and as long as you follow the directions, your flowers will turn out as perfect as the photos online! Very affordable, gorgeous blooms, and delivered right on time!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

My husband and I decided to get married in Bend, Oregon, and it is a bit more remote where florists are concerned. I got a few quotes, and since we were on a tight budget, I couldn't imagine spending more than $1000 on flowers. My quotes were almost 2.5 that. I found Flower Moxie through the wedding planning subreddit, and it came highly recommended for the DIY bride. While I don't consider myself a DIY-er, I have no problem arranging flowers, and knew flower types that I wanted. I contacted Flower Moxie and they walked me through every step, including taking a look at my Pinterest board to help in flower selection. I gave them the quote I had received and the budget I'd like to come in around and they gave me back a shopping list and it fit my flower vision perfectly, including the flowers I loved and excluding flowers I hate. When I needed to edit the list down to save even more money and account for the drop in guests, they were super responsive. The flowers shipped into Bend perfectly, especially since this was a last minute change from shipping into Portland, which was the more recommended route. They were in perfect condition, except for one set of greenery which was a little waterlogged and therefore wilty, but we ended up having more than enough flowers and greenery so it didn't matter. They were easy to put together based on the checklist of flowers to bouquets, etc. and they stood up well. They lasted for over a week. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience!

Let me start this review by saying, I have never arranged flowers and do not consider myself to be a creative mind! Flower Moxie made it so easy!! I went with the Dusty Blue and Cream medium package and I was completely amazed with how beautiful my flowers turned out! Not only do you save money by going the DIY route, you get to feel so accomplished whenever anyone compliments your flowers! When they arrived they were boxed so nicely and it was a little intimidating at first. I simply followed all the advice on the website to make sure they had plenty of time to open and I had plenty of time to assemble everything. There were more than enough flowers to follow the recipe. I even got a little wild and added a hydrangea to my bouquet even though it wasn't on the recipe! If you are like me you are probably reading every review you can find to make sure you make the right decision; here's some advice, just save yourself some time and order your flowers here!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Flowers

I was so nervous about doing my own flowers but FlowerMoxie made the whole process a lot easier. The flowers were beautiful and it wasn’t that difficult to put them together.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Saraal16

Saraal16@Gmail.com · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Experience

Our wedding was done on a SERIOUS budget which meant a $$$ florist was out of the question and that we would be DIYing almost everything. There are a bunch of online wholesalers to order flowers from but what I loved about Flower Moxie was that you could order smaller amounts than on the other sites. We had a small intimate dinner party for 34 so we didn't need 100+ of each flower and it was so great that we could actual get our flowers in realistic amounts for our needs. Additionally the prices were super reasonable.
    Ordering was really simple and what was awesome was that they ask for your wedding date and advise you as to which day they should be delivered (I would have had them delivered the day before because clearly I had never done this before).
    Everyone that I communicated with was awesome, had a sense of humor and responded quickly.
    Directions for caring for the flowers pre wedding were clear and really helpful.
    All of our flowers were GORGEOUS! I was beyond thrilled when they arrived and we received so many compliments.
    Overall I loved the process, designing the bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres we even used them to decorate the wedding cake.
    Can't say enough good things about Flower Moxie and would recommend to anyone who is doing their own flowers.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Lynn O. · Married on 09/21/2019

Simply the Best

First off these are the best prices by far! My flowers arrived three days before the wedding and the box was crushed. I contacted Flower Moxie to tell them about the damaged flowers. They were awesome, they called me, reassured me and got the replacements delivered the next day. This company surpasses most all the big names and the extra personal touch was so appreciated. I will use them again should the occasion arise and I tell everyone to check them out. Thank you Flower Moxie.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kelley H. · Married on 09/04/2019

Perfection all around!

So glad I found Flower Moxie! I was asked to do the arrangements for a friends wedding but didn't have a good economical resource for the flowers. I found Flower Moxie on a google search and ordered with only a month lead time. They came through spectacularly. They provided good communication when some of the flowers were not available. Their tutorials were also very helpful, I learned several new tricks that I will be using in the future. Thanks Flower Moxie Team!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 09/01/2019

Flower moxie will change your life

BRIDES, SERIOUSLY... FLOWER MOXIE WILL BE THE BEST WEDDING DECISION YOU MAKE.

I'm a wedding planner, and I stumbled upon flower moxie when one of my brides showed me their website and asked if I could do the floral for the wedding due to budget restrictions. I agreed under the pretense that I could not promise it wouldn't look like a pile of sticks and grass.

WELL. Within three months of INSANELY QUICK & KIND communication/instruction and help with one of Flower Moxie's incredible employees (Hope) I felt SO prepared. I even had a few panic moments that she Queer Guy Karamo'd me out of.

When they flowers arrived I could not believe they came out of a box--- I only lost TWO blooms. Their website is extremely informative AND honest-- what you see is what you get with them. They also have a bunch of incredible youtube tutorials that are easy to follow, mimic, and learn from (these women are also hilarious, you'll love the humor/reality they sprinkle throughout their websites and tutorials). I was blown away with this experience. The first thing I did when I got home was send pictures to them of the bouquet I made because I was so excited for them to see the aftermath of all the things they taught me.

The best part about this whole thing is I felt like I truly learned a new skill AND made the wedding look like we'd spent 5,000 on flowers, when we literally did in for a 1/8th of that. I truly don't plan on using anyone else from here on out.

LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY IF YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE A CREATIVE BA AND SAVE MONEY WHILE DOING IT, do this. You will not regret it, I can promise that.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Marissa R. · Married on 08/31/2019

Affordable and Communicative

Flower Moxie made our floral arranging much more affordable by providing easy-to-follow DIY steps. They took the guesswork out of arrangements. Pickup went smoothly and the flowers stayed perky, even in 100 degree Phoenix weather. My mother was able to craft gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridal party within a day!

Sent on 09/09/2019