PO Box 2346, Providence, RI 02906 Map · Phone number

About Legacy String Trio

The Legacy String Trio began performing together in 2011 at the University of Rhode Island. Since then, they have focused their time together on arranging and performing contemporary and popular music. With a combination of classical and contemporary repertoire, this trio is the ideal match for your special occasion! They are available for weddings, private functions, and special events throughout Southern New England.

www.legacystringtrio.com

Legacy String Trio 2
Legacy String Trio 3

Jessica Turkington · Married on 09/21/2019

Book Immediately

I’m serious, booking Legacy String Trio will make your wedding.

Annie is best friends with one of my best friends. I’ve known for years that when I got married, I’d book her to be a part of our special day. It was everything I dreamed of and more.

They are a professional and responsive. Their music selection is vast and will suit your musical desires. They also accommodate special requests. When I was struggling to make our cocktail hour music flow, they took the reigns and made it perfect.

Almost every guest commented on how having the trio at our wedding, made it a more intimate and emotional experience. I couldn’t agree more! Walking down the aisle to their music was heavenly.

I would recommend booking them to anyone. I look forward to booking them again for a future event.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Christine · Married on 09/07/2019

Such a wonderful group

We were introduced to the Legacy String Trio at a friend's wedding they performed at and loved them. We were even more excited when we found out how reasonably priced they are and how accommodating they are. They traveled to Mass with no additional cost and learned several new songs for us as well. Their music made the ceremony and cocktail hour so beautiful and special. We would absolutely use them again!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Paul

Paul Knott · Married on 08/24/2019

Talented, Professional & The Perfect Touch

Working with Legacy String Trio for our wedding was one of the best choices we made. We hired the trio for our destination wedding at The Bear Mountain Inn in Waterford, ME and couldn't have been happier. They were very responsive throughout the entire planning process and played every one of our requested songs perfectly. As a former cellist, I truly appreciated their talent and passion for what they do. It was a true pleasure working with you, Annie, Emily and Caroline, and we're so thankful that you all were a part of our special day.

-- Sarah & Paul

Sent on 09/16/2019

Legacy String Trio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Providence, 02906 See on map