Legacy String Trio Reviews

46 | Rumford, RI

46 Reviews for Legacy String Trio

• Martha

Martha White · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Excellent ceremony and cocktail hour music!

Legacy String Trio provided exceptional music for our outdoor wedding! They were exceptionally easy to work with both prior to and the day of our event and were able to play a wide variety of music. They were thouroughly enjoyed by both our in-person and virtual guests. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Emily MacArthur · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Just what we needed, and more!

I am a vendor in the industry, and I looked no further than this string trio! With such short notice, Annie was responsive and flexible with our needs. We have a 12 person ceremony, and they truly took the experience to the next level for our family before, and after the ceremony.
    10/10 recommend anyone looking to elevate their ceremony!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Le · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Ceremony Music!

My husband and I wanted to have live instruments during our wedding ceremony to create a romantic atmosphere and Legacy String Trio was the perfect group to do just that. From start to finish, they were great to work with and incredibly responsive. There were many songs to choose from and we were able to talk through the process of which songs were best suited. While so many things changed during our wedding due to covid, I would say hiring Legacy String Trio made this portion of the planning seamless and easy! I highly recommend this group.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Catey

Catey · Married on 10/19/2019

Stunning Ceremony Music

I had always wanted a string trio playing during my ceremony and the girls of Legacy String Trio made that wish a perfect reality. Annie is very easy to work with, professional, very responsive and very clear up front. We had them play contemporary selections before our ceremony and then more traditional during and all were done flawlessly. We got so many compliments on how fun and beautiful everything was that they played. It adds a beautiful, personal touch to your day and I cannot recommend these ladies enough.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2019

So talented, flexible, joy to work with!

Annie was incredible! Throughout the entire process she remained so flexible, with our changing requests. Annie and her team was willing to learn many new songs per our many requests, and was willing to play alongside my cousin on the guitar and vocals! She even made a point to meet with him before the wedding to practice. She and her team are so wildly talented. She truly made our ceremony so, so special. Thank you, Annie!!!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Erica

Erica Hebert · Married on 09/22/2019

Legacy Trio- top notch

We are thrilled we hired them! Annie and the ladies were very professional and incredibly talented! We got a lot of compliments about them from our guests. They played when the wedding party walked in and they were stunningly incredible. I recommend them if you like live music. They put our music together and played it flawlessly. Outstanding musicians and my wife and I couldn't be more happy with them.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Jessica Turkington · Married on 09/21/2019

Book Immediately

I’m serious, booking Legacy String Trio will make your wedding.

Annie is best friends with one of my best friends. I’ve known for years that when I got married, I’d book her to be a part of our special day. It was everything I dreamed of and more.

They are a professional and responsive. Their music selection is vast and will suit your musical desires. They also accommodate special requests. When I was struggling to make our cocktail hour music flow, they took the reigns and made it perfect.

Almost every guest commented on how having the trio at our wedding, made it a more intimate and emotional experience. I couldn’t agree more! Walking down the aisle to their music was heavenly.

I would recommend booking them to anyone. I look forward to booking them again for a future event.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Christine · Married on 09/07/2019

Such a wonderful group

We were introduced to the Legacy String Trio at a friend's wedding they performed at and loved them. We were even more excited when we found out how reasonably priced they are and how accommodating they are. They traveled to Mass with no additional cost and learned several new songs for us as well. Their music made the ceremony and cocktail hour so beautiful and special. We would absolutely use them again!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Paul

Paul Knott · Married on 08/24/2019

Talented, Professional & The Perfect Touch

Working with Legacy String Trio for our wedding was one of the best choices we made. We hired the trio for our destination wedding at The Bear Mountain Inn in Waterford, ME and couldn't have been happier. They were very responsive throughout the entire planning process and played every one of our requested songs perfectly. As a former cellist, I truly appreciated their talent and passion for what they do. It was a true pleasure working with you, Annie, Emily and Caroline, and we're so thankful that you all were a part of our special day.

-- Sarah & Paul

Sent on 09/16/2019

Desirae · Married on 05/19/2019

Easy to work with, and professional!

Legacy String Trio were easy to work with from start to finish. Annie was thorough in including all of my details, truly putting an anxious bride at ease! I’m so happy we had them apart of our special day. Our friends and family often say how it was such a beautiful touch to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Venus

Venus · Married on 01/12/2019

Great experience!

I was a frazzled bride but had a very specific feel I was going for with the music options. Anne worked with me and listened and made me feel like I was in good hands right from the beginning. As for the performance on the big day.... INCREDIBLE. It was exactly what we had hoped and we had several compliments on the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Finding her was a gift in itself and I would choose her all over again. We were extremely pleased.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

An absolute dream come true

I have forever been in love with the romance of strings. Anne and her beautiful trio graced the halls of our venue. They seamlessly arranged a song I have loved since I was a teenager, the love theme front the 1996 Romeo and Juliet. Not only that, but they agreed to play the theme for “A Game of Thrones” as a surprise for my groom as our recessional. It was incredible. i am at a loss for words at how beautiful it all was. I can’t praise these women enough.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Dan · Married on 10/20/2018

October Wedding, Sturbridge MA

Mark and I hired Legacy String Trio to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, even learning Britney Spears songs to play just for me! We didn’t have to worry about any details, as we met with Annie prior to our big day and she put any of our nerves at ease with her confidence and organization. We have received so many compliments since the wedding about how beautiful their music was. If you’re looking for a special touch to your wedding day, contact them immediately!

Sent on 10/31/2018

John Rosenberry · Married on 09/28/2018

Professional, accommodating, and simple to incorporate into our ceremony.

The Legacy String Trio was super easy to work with and had no problem learning songs not initially in their repertoire. They played extremely well, and everything lined up and came to a close seamlessly with our procession and ceremony - this without any rehearsal prior.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Christina Wescott · Married on 09/28/2018

Breathtaking!!

Working with Legacy String Trio was such a treat! The group was incredibly responsive and reasonably priced. The options for music were incredibly diverse and we had so many favorites to choose from. We built our own ceremony and the musicians met our needs for timing. I cried the entire way down the aisle and I felt like a princess as beautiful music was playing as I walked to my prince.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2018

My guests raved about them

Not only was their music list diverse, they were super responsive to my questions and emails. When I talked to them on the phone they were extremely friendly and when they played at my wedding everyone raved how wonderful they were.

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Hire them now!

We hired Legacy String Trio for our wedding on 9/1/18 and they were absolutely lovely not only day of but also wonderful to work with thought the whole planning process and helping us choose music that would fit us and your wedding ceremony perfectly! Annie was extremely responsive and super helpful and I would 100% recommend hiring them for your event or wedding day they were GREAT!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Laura · Married on 07/29/2018

We were so happy that we chose Legacy String Trio for our Castle Hill wedding! The music that they played was perfect for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I loved that they had a great mix of contemporary and classical music. Annie was very responsive and wonderful to work with. They even learned a new song for us to play for our recessional. Our guests loved the music and we were so happy with them!

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2018

Wonderful addition to our ceremony!

As a music teacher, it was incredibly important for me to have live music during my July wedding ceremony. The Legacy String Trio was perfect! They played a nice mix of popular and classical music at our request. Annie was so responsive to my questions and planning. They were also very reasonably priced for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We got great feedback from friends and family!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

The Legacy String Trio played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We are so glad we had them and couldn't have asked for more! They are so talented and received so many compliments from everyone. Such a perfect touch to add to any wedding! Annie was so accommodating and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ben · Married on 07/14/2018

Annie and her Legacy String Trio were absolutely amazing! Annie's communication was clear and responses were fast, and she also kept us on top of key checkpoints (i.e. finalizing the song list, establishing the ceremony timeline, etc). Their repertoire is extensive and we even made a few off-the-list requests which they gladly accommodated, including a relatively unknown song for my late grandmother during our ceremony. They played during our ceremony and were excellent and then also during our cocktail hour. Their fees are reasonable and overall they were just so great to work with! Very professional, friendly, and talented! Highly recommend them for your special day

Sent on 10/02/2018

Mary · Married on 06/22/2018

The music provided by Legacy String Trio was a wonderful addition to my daughter-in-law and son’s outdoor June wedding at Squantum Association, Riverside, RI. Christina was a pleasure to work with in advance of the big day, responsive, professional and flexible. The repertoire list is impressive, a great balance of classical and popular music. We went with two musicians, and couldn’t have been more pleased with the program that Christina and Emily presented. Highly recommend these talented musicians!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 05/12/2018

The trio added such a beautiful element of romance and class to our ceremony. They were very helpful with programming and communication

The Legace String Trio was such an important part of our ceremony! The music was so beautiful and added a special elegance to the day. They were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to elevate their special event.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the violin and cello play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were fantastic! The music we selected sounded beautiful, the girls are so talented! It was very easy to coordinate with Annie, preview the repertoire list online and select the music of our choice. We had a perfect day and the music was exactly what we wanted. They were great!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing!!! We could not be more pleased with our choice to have Legacy String Trio perform during our ceremony! I have received so many compliments on our ceremony music. We had some classic and modern requests, and Annie was able to accomdoate them all. They adapted with ease to the acoustics of our venue and sounded amazing. Hearing the song I had always envisioned walking down the aisle as I walked in with my dad was among the most memorable moments of my wedding! Outstanding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2017