Legacy String Trio Reviews

Legacy String Trio 3
  • Paul

Paul Knott · Married on 08/24/2019

Talented, Professional & The Perfect Touch

Working with Legacy String Trio for our wedding was one of the best choices we made. We hired the trio for our destination wedding at The Bear Mountain Inn in Waterford, ME and couldn't have been happier. They were very responsive throughout the entire planning process and played every one of our requested songs perfectly. As a former cellist, I truly appreciated their talent and passion for what they do. It was a true pleasure working with you, Annie, Emily and Caroline, and we're so thankful that you all were a part of our special day.

-- Sarah & Paul

Sent on 09/16/2019

Desirae · Married on 05/19/2019

Easy to work with, and professional!

Legacy String Trio were easy to work with from start to finish. Annie was thorough in including all of my details, truly putting an anxious bride at ease! I’m so happy we had them apart of our special day. Our friends and family often say how it was such a beautiful touch to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Venus

Venus · Married on 01/12/2019

Great experience!

I was a frazzled bride but had a very specific feel I was going for with the music options. Anne worked with me and listened and made me feel like I was in good hands right from the beginning. As for the performance on the big day.... INCREDIBLE. It was exactly what we had hoped and we had several compliments on the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Finding her was a gift in itself and I would choose her all over again. We were extremely pleased.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

An absolute dream come true

I have forever been in love with the romance of strings. Anne and her beautiful trio graced the halls of our venue. They seamlessly arranged a song I have loved since I was a teenager, the love theme front the 1996 Romeo and Juliet. Not only that, but they agreed to play the theme for “A Game of Thrones” as a surprise for my groom as our recessional. It was incredible. i am at a loss for words at how beautiful it all was. I can’t praise these women enough.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Dan · Married on 10/20/2018

October Wedding, Sturbridge MA

Mark and I hired Legacy String Trio to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, even learning Britney Spears songs to play just for me! We didn’t have to worry about any details, as we met with Annie prior to our big day and she put any of our nerves at ease with her confidence and organization. We have received so many compliments since the wedding about how beautiful their music was. If you’re looking for a special touch to your wedding day, contact them immediately!

Sent on 10/31/2018

John Rosenberry · Married on 09/28/2018

Professional, accommodating, and simple to incorporate into our ceremony.

The Legacy String Trio was super easy to work with and had no problem learning songs not initially in their repertoire. They played extremely well, and everything lined up and came to a close seamlessly with our procession and ceremony - this without any rehearsal prior.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Christina Wescott · Married on 09/28/2018

Breathtaking!!

Working with Legacy String Trio was such a treat! The group was incredibly responsive and reasonably priced. The options for music were incredibly diverse and we had so many favorites to choose from. We built our own ceremony and the musicians met our needs for timing. I cried the entire way down the aisle and I felt like a princess as beautiful music was playing as I walked to my prince.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2018

My guests raved about them

Not only was their music list diverse, they were super responsive to my questions and emails. When I talked to them on the phone they were extremely friendly and when they played at my wedding everyone raved how wonderful they were.

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Hire them now!

We hired Legacy String Trio for our wedding on 9/1/18 and they were absolutely lovely not only day of but also wonderful to work with thought the whole planning process and helping us choose music that would fit us and your wedding ceremony perfectly! Annie was extremely responsive and super helpful and I would 100% recommend hiring them for your event or wedding day they were GREAT!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Legacy String Trio 4
    Legacy String Trio 5
    Legacy String Trio 6

Laura · Married on 07/29/2018

We were so happy that we chose Legacy String Trio for our Castle Hill wedding! The music that they played was perfect for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I loved that they had a great mix of contemporary and classical music. Annie was very responsive and wonderful to work with. They even learned a new song for us to play for our recessional. Our guests loved the music and we were so happy with them!

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2018

Wonderful addition to our ceremony!

As a music teacher, it was incredibly important for me to have live music during my July wedding ceremony. The Legacy String Trio was perfect! They played a nice mix of popular and classical music at our request. Annie was so responsive to my questions and planning. They were also very reasonably priced for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We got great feedback from friends and family!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

The Legacy String Trio played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We are so glad we had them and couldn't have asked for more! They are so talented and received so many compliments from everyone. Such a perfect touch to add to any wedding! Annie was so accommodating and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ben · Married on 07/14/2018

Annie and her Legacy String Trio were absolutely amazing! Annie's communication was clear and responses were fast, and she also kept us on top of key checkpoints (i.e. finalizing the song list, establishing the ceremony timeline, etc). Their repertoire is extensive and we even made a few off-the-list requests which they gladly accommodated, including a relatively unknown song for my late grandmother during our ceremony. They played during our ceremony and were excellent and then also during our cocktail hour. Their fees are reasonable and overall they were just so great to work with! Very professional, friendly, and talented! Highly recommend them for your special day

Sent on 10/02/2018

Mary · Married on 06/22/2018

The music provided by Legacy String Trio was a wonderful addition to my daughter-in-law and son’s outdoor June wedding at Squantum Association, Riverside, RI. Christina was a pleasure to work with in advance of the big day, responsive, professional and flexible. The repertoire list is impressive, a great balance of classical and popular music. We went with two musicians, and couldn’t have been more pleased with the program that Christina and Emily presented. Highly recommend these talented musicians!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 05/12/2018

The trio added such a beautiful element of romance and class to our ceremony. They were very helpful with programming and communication

The Legace String Trio was such an important part of our ceremony! The music was so beautiful and added a special elegance to the day. They were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to elevate their special event.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the violin and cello play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were fantastic! The music we selected sounded beautiful, the girls are so talented! It was very easy to coordinate with Annie, preview the repertoire list online and select the music of our choice. We had a perfect day and the music was exactly what we wanted. They were great!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing!!! We could not be more pleased with our choice to have Legacy String Trio perform during our ceremony! I have received so many compliments on our ceremony music. We had some classic and modern requests, and Annie was able to accomdoate them all. They adapted with ease to the acoustics of our venue and sounded amazing. Hearing the song I had always envisioned walking down the aisle as I walked in with my dad was among the most memorable moments of my wedding! Outstanding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

I found the Legacy String Trio online while starting to plan the wedding. In fact, they were one of the first vendors that we picked! I always pictured myself walking down the aisle while string musicians played Canon in D, and I picked Legacy String Trio to make that moment happened to me. They did so wonderfully! Not only did they make that moment truly magical, they made the entire ceremony classy, beautiful, and unforgettable. I received so many compliments about the prelude and processional (they even learned Norwegian Wood by the Beatles for my bridal party to enter in with!). I wholeheartedly recommend the Legacy String Trio for anyone who wants to bring some magic to their wedding day!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Liliana · Married on 10/07/2017

Annie and the girls were amazing! From the initial meet up and emails in between. They are very responsive and make sure to answer every question you have as well as offer suggestions. The whole thing was super easy! Which helps when you are busy with planning! Now for the music. WOW!! All my guests commented on how gorgeous they sounded . They made my dream come true of having live music at my ceremony. They truly are amazing at what they do, it also is nice that they are super sweet! Highly recommend! I wish I could redo my ceremony just to have them play again!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sherry · Married on 09/30/2017

Annie and the other members of the Legacy String Trio played at the daughter's wedding on September 30th. They provided such a magical atmosphere to the ceremony and cocktail hour that followed. So many of our guests commented on the beautiful music that they provided. They were such a joy to listen to. Annie was always prompt with her responses to my many questions, such as suggestions for the music for the ceremony, and any other questions I had. In my opinion, you could not choose a more professional, talented group for your special occasion.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2017

My husband and I just got married on Friday September 22, 2017. Legacy String Trio played the music for our ceremony. These ladies put such a classy touch to our ceremony they sounded amazing. All of our guests were complementing us on our ceremony musicians. Throughout the entire wedding planning any questions I had were answered promptly by Annie. The ladies showed up and played for our guests twenty minutes prior to start time, through our ceremony and after the ceremony they played until everyone left the room. I would definitely hire them again for another event. If you want your ceremony to be different and more personal then Legacy String Trio is the way to go you will not be disappointed. You ladies were AMAZING thank your for making our ceremony so special. It was great working with you all.
    -Mrs. D :)

Sent on 09/25/2017

Dan · Married on 09/16/2017

This string trio crushed it at my wedding last month! They were so pleasant to work with leading up to it and they were incredible the day of. These three talented women setting the mood with their lovely music was a fantastic addition to our wedding and I am so happy we picked them to be a part of it.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Linds · Married on 08/04/2017

Our experience with Legacy String Trio was incredible! For obvious reasons - they are extremely talented! The songs they played from their vast repertoire list were beautifully flawless and recognizable when needed be. They were also willing (and did) learn new songs to personalize our special day. They have a great youthful presence to them (which I preferred) yet are extremely professional and organized. This was a huge bonus, something you may not consider when booking talent. You can count on Legacy String Trio! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jacki · Married on 07/30/2017

If you want a perfect music experience for your wedding, book Legacy String Trio! They are AMAZING. Annie worked with us to find music that fit the theme of our wedding, customized arrangements to fit our ceremony and timing, and created such a beautiful mood for our wedding. When we got engaged we knew we wanted to book Legacy String Trio and we were so lucky they were available for our date. Their music really elevated our event to another level. Everything leading up to the event was excellent as well, clear communication and all the details were clear. Could not recommend more highly!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Legacy String Trio played at our wedding on July 29th, 2017 and they were amazing! First of all, they are VERY affordable (which is one of the most important factors for any couple getting married). Yet in addition to their affordability, they are extremely talented musicians, and accommodating professionals to the tenth degree. They worked with the organist at my church and expressed enthusiasm about every idea I had for my wedding. Annie is a joy to speak with and is so easy-going and kind. I had no worries about my wedding day due to her ongoing correspondence and confidence. They are truly THE BEST!

Sent on 08/20/2017