Legacy Sound DJs

7874 Ronson Rd., San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Legacy Sound DJs

Hello, I'm DJ Luis Ramos. Owner and sole DJ of Legacy Sound Dj Services. Proud member of the American Disc Jockey Association (ADJA) I am full service Dj and MC in San Diego California with over 12 years experience. Specializing in Weddings, Corporate, Military, and Quinceanera events. Only top of the line equipment is used such as Technics, Pioneer, JBL, Shure, Audio Technica, American Audio, Martin, and the club industry standard Dj Software Serato. Not only do I provide non-stop club style music mixing, superb MC and announcing services, I also provide Projector & Screen packages, Picture Montage, Video Mixing, Projected Monogram of your names or initials, Uplighting, and Sound Reinforcement for large events. Please visit my website, and I hope you choose Legacy Sound Djs for your next event.

Follow Legacy Sound DJs on

• Videos 7

27 Reviews for Legacy Sound DJs

Dan · Married on 08/28/2016

My wife and I put together an all-star cast of vendors for our wedding, and out of all of them, Luis @ Legacy Sound DJ’s may have been our favorite to work with!

My wife and I contacted a number of highly reviewed DJ’s in the area, and almost all of them had an automated e-mail response. We chatted with a handful, and the majority of them run like businesses with a rolodex of DJ’s... Their DJ’s work full schedules and you won’t even meet your DJ in person until the day of. For us, that was a big red flag.

Luis was unique right off the bat in several ways:

- He wrote back a personalized email, even commenting on several details of our website. It was clear that he read through it and learned about us before writing back.
    - He mentioned how he tries not to overload his schedule so he can put the appropriate time and attention into each wedding he works.
    - He speaks fluent English & Spanish

After chatting with Luis, we set up a meeting. We ended up spending over three hours at his place which included a turntable demo, getting to see him in action! He was extremely accommodating and we left feeling very confident that we made an excellent choice in hiring Luis.

In prep for the wedding, we worked through an online portal where we submitted our music preferences. He even reached out to us a few times to clarify details that we had submitted. We had a final meeting a couple weeks before the wedding to nail down all details and make sure we were on the same page.

Day of the wedding, he nailed every detail we had discussed! It was a big success. I even saw people on the dance floor that night that I’d never seen dance before.

Overall, we were THRILLED with Luis! A very friendly, talented guy who cares about the quality of his product. We will definitely recommend Luis’s services to any family or friends in need of a DJ for an event. Thank you for everything Luis - we truly appreciate the work you put in to make our wedding day as perfect as it was!

Luis was awesome! he was always quick to respond to emails which made this wedding process a lot easier! the music at the wedding was great! everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time! I got a lot of compliments on how fun my wedding was and that's definitely thanks to Luis! would definitely recommend him- he was a pleasure to work with!

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

Luis is amazing!!! He invited us to his studio and went through our requests step by step to make sure everything was perfect before our wedding. He took the time to show us his whole set up and show us what he's all about. We thought we loved him then.. However, at our wedding he COMPLETELY exceeded our expectations! He had everyone on the dance floor all night. He even had everyone begging for an encore once the last song was over. Everyone had such a great time, and we could not have done it with out Dj Luis! We had so many people tell us how awesome he was! I would recommend him to anyone :)

Legacy Sound DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 125.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• SD Photo Studio
    SD Photo Studio Wedding Photographers

Luis from Legacy Sound DJ's has worked with me at several events and he has always done an amazing job. We will be working again at least once more in 2012 and I am looking forward to it greatly.

• 7874 Ronson Rd. San Diego, 92111 See on map