245 Shaws Ln., Dover, NH 03820 Map · Phone number

About Lee Germeroth Photography

I was born into a very artistic family and was given many chances to experience art throughout my childhood. I experimented with drawing, painting, sculpture and a variety of other artistic mediums, however, none of these really sparked my interest. But then in high school, I found photography and completely fell in love with the medium. Ever since then, I have been taking photos every day!

I completed art and photography courses in high school and college, which helped to develop my craft and hone in on my creative mind. In 2010, I began to show some of my work in local art galleries, but it felt like something was missing. I wanted to truly connect with the people who were appreciating my photos - to speak directly to my audience. So in September of 2011, I shot my first wedding, and with a positive response from my clients, I knew I had a future in wedding photography. This experience gave me the opportunity to actually connect with my clients, overall leading me to the photography career I have today.

I want to get to know you and what is important to you. By familiarizing myself with a couple and your unique story, I can incorporate parts of your personalities into your event and create truly tailored images to highlight you and your love. I am here to guide you through the process to make your day memorable for both of you!

Let's envision your special day together!

Follow Lee Germeroth Photography on

keenenhweddingphotographerleegermeroth 13
keenenhweddingphotographerleegermerothweddings0001

2 Reviews for Lee Germeroth Photography

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Lee was absolutely amazing to work with!! He made us feel SO comfortable each time and went above and beyond on our wedding day! There were quite a few incidences where he quite literally saved the day!! He captured our special day beautifully and exactly the way we pictured :) When you look for a photographer he is everything... and then some!! Thank you SO much, Lee!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Lee Germeroth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! I had such a wonderful time capturing your wedding :)
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/20/2015

I can't say enough nice things about Lee. He was the perfect photographer for us. My husband and I aren't very outgoing by nature and definitely don't like being in front of the camera, but Lee made us feel super comfortable. He was great at blending in & not making us feel like the paparazzi were present on our big day. All of the photos in his portfolio are absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier with his services. Fun & professional.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Lee Germeroth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 245 Shaws Ln. Dover, 03820 See on map