CJ the DJ

Bethany, OK 73008 Map · Phone number

About CJ the DJ

Once WeddingWire started allowing reviews by "party" clients who chose not to use my services, I knew it was time I left this website. Sorry.

43 Reviews for CJ the DJ

CJ the DJ 5
CJ the DJ 6
CJ the DJ 7

Cailey · Married on 11/18/2017

CJ is the best of the best. I would recommend him to anyone! My family and I don't have enough good things to say about him. CJ was amazing to work with and truly made me feel like I was his number 1 priority at all times. And my favorite part about him was his suggestions and ability to make my wedding recetion personal! Highly recommend!! We love CJ the DJ!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Terri · Married on 09/30/2017

Professional, affordable and all around great!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

CJ was great! He was very communicative and made planning the music for our wedding super easy. He has a great personality and a great sense of humor! He kept our family and friends dancing until the last minute of our reception! He goes with the flow and incorporated everything we wanted into our wedding day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

CJ the DJ FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Scott Hussey Photography
    Scott Hussey Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris (CJ the DJ) is always at the top of my list when clients ask me to recommend a DJ. He takes great care to ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible on your wedding day.

• Ceremonies from the Heart
    Ceremonies from the Heart Wedding Officiants

CJ the DJ, or Chris as I call him, is an accomplished professional who will bring a complete repertoire of your favorite music to your wedding festivities. He will work with you in making your selections, and undoubtedly, have some excellent suggestions. In addition to his expertise as a DJ and Master of Ceremonies for weddings, he actively volunteers his services for a variety of charitable occasions. He is an even better person than he is a DJ.

• The Marlborough House
    The Marlborough House Banquet Halls

CJ the DJ has done many events at The Marlborough House. He is great to work with and knows his stuff. He really gets the crowd dancing!!!

• Bethany, 73008 See on map