KENYON ST, Hudson, NH 03051 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About DJ Skittles

How does my services stand out?

Perfect for weddings, private parties, corporate functions, and special events, I always play the music you and your audience will enjoy. I can customize everything to your needs. I bring spectacular up-lighting to make your events even more memorable. Genres like Pop, Country, Jazz, 50's & 60's, Contemporary, and your request

• Consultation through text, email, and in person if possible. Also phone conversations are always welcome.
  • Wired & Wireless microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Complimentary sound-activated dance floor lighting
  • Wedding planner form
  • Bridal party introduction sheet
  • Do not play list
  • Travel & Set up included

It would be my pleasure to be part of your special wedding day.

What do you enjoy about the work you do?

I use a stylish and clean set-up. I have high quality files from a professional record pool. Before each event I spend hours preparing before playing your favorite music live. My professional equipment includes many fail safes so in case of any problems I can keep the music going without a hitch. I always arrive early to set up and sound test. I am licensed and is equipped with liability insurance so you can rest easy and enjoy your event!

*******************************************************************

Check out the links below to check out my instragram, Facebook and other webistes i am on.

************************************************************************

Reviews from Fash.com

• Brianna Long

I gave this review once on another site for Shannon, but I'm giving it again so I can share my experience with other brides. HANDS DOWN BEST DJ!! We are so thrilled that we got to work with Shannon *DJ Skittles*.. Our guests still can't stop raving about how incredible she was :) We were married in Boston and Shannon kept the party going all night! Shannon was amazing to with and was able to play all of our requests. We HIGHLY recommend to any couple looking for a DJ! Thank you so much!

• Tommy M.

I have hired Shannon Brennan DJ Skittles On a number of times. She has always Been very professional. And had to change a date of a event and she she got right back to me Which really helped me out. Her pricing is very competitive (actually based on her quality very very good) and has always been earlier than the early time I set for her. She knows music for many Geners. And even with a mixed age groups has always made the nite a Hit. Need more call me Tommy Mitchell my cell 4133622544

• Danny H.

Simply the best! We have hired djs in the past for event and they've been awful. There are truly not enough words to describe how awesome Shannon is!. She came out for a holiday party this past December and we all amazed at how awesome she was. Shannon is so kind, energetic, and positive. She is in tune with what the party needs to be successful and makes it happen. Highly recommend!

• TRACY M.

DJ Skittles is very professional. I’ve been to several venues from weddings to pubs and roller skating events and she keeps the crowd dancing and or skating. She has a wide variety of music, plays to the crowd. She interacts with her audience and is very approachable and friendly. Highly recommend.

• Ashley A.

Outstanding! Surprise 30th party amazing! Shannon you are awesome!! I don’t think I saw one person sitting down, I’ve gotten positive feedback from the guest about you. From the throwbacks to the newer music you played all different types of music and you even got my 82 year old grandmother up and dancing. So thankful you came on such short notice. I will definitely call you. To anyone who needs a DJ I recommend Shannon DJ Skittles.

• John S

Awesome! Budget was tight and Shannon made it happen

*************************************************************

Questions and Answers:

How did you get started in this business?

My thing is, it’s all about having Fun! Professionalism, and Awesomeness we’ll get to in a minute. I started my professional Wedding DJ business 11 years ago thinking I could offer a better, more awesome Wedding DJ service and here I am with today with DJ Skittles, the most Awesome Wedding DJ service in NE! Aren’t you already having FUN?

I like to get to know my couples, their likes, and their dislikes so that I can help to create a wedding that is exactly THEM. It is important for us to meet in a face to face meeting or video meeting so I can better understand what’s going to make their wedding Fun.

I love getting involved with the crowd, dancing, showing different lines dances, and just having a great time. I believe that is one of the keys to an awesome wedding reception.

What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?

The advice I give all customers is that I will be the most energetic Dj/entertainer. As well as great person to work with before, during, and after an event.

What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?

I would like to let customer know that is you go cheap, it comes with other problems. I invest time and passion in what i do and i always price accordingly. Questions customers should think through are: What is my budget? What do I like to listen to? What will my guest like to listen to? What does the DJ offer?

• Metro Mass Entertainment
  • Main Event Entertainment LLC
  • Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.
unnamed1

DJ Skittles 4
  • Tracy

Tracy Mcmurray · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Fun, fun, fun

Shannon was very flexible even though I booked last minute. She made the party an absolute success. She has a huge selection of music and kept everyone dancing. It was a great evening.

Sent on 10/22/2019

STEPHANIE AND MICHAEL BROWN · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Seamless & Unforgettable

DJ Skittles was amazing to work with and made our experience so enjoyable. The process in choosing songs was seamless and easy. Her attentiveness and responsiveness to all of our questions made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Day of she delivered nothing but the best! She brings an amazing presence to the room and makes sure your night is unforgettable. The lighting packing she suggested definitely took our wedding reception to the next level - highly recommend. Thanks DJ Skittles you are awesome!!

And i was married on 10/12/2019

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca and Michael · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend best NE DJ

DJ Skittles threw the best reception dance party for in Newburyport ! Dj Skittles already came highly recommended, but we were still nervous, as we love to listen to music and dance. She did not disappoint and kept a majority of people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Not only that, but she did the music and outdoor audio for the ceremony. Everything worked out fantastic. I heard great reviews from people in the crowd about how wonderful it was to actually hear the whole ceremony and vows while being in an outdoor setting. The pre-planning was exceptional too… detailed forms for personaly info, a few planning calls, and quick email responses. Thanks again for the great day, Shannon DJ Skittles , we really appreciate it!!!

DJ Skittles 5
    DJ Skittles 6
    Sent on 10/21/2019

DJ Skittles Pricing

DJ Skittles Price Rates

DJ Skittles FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Skittles 1
    2020 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

Book a Silver package and get $50 off

or upgrade to a Gold package and receive $100 off.

Special goes until Feb 1st 2020

• DJ Skittles 2
    December Sale 2019

Offering 20% off all christmas parties, weddings, New Years eve and more.

Message me for more information.

• KENYON ST Hudson, NH, 03051 See on map