WILMINGTON, Hudson, NH 01887 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About DJ Skittles

How does my services stand out?

Perfect for weddings, private parties, corporate functions, and special events, I always play the music you and your audience will enjoy. I bring over 8 years of experience and can customize everything to your needs. I bring spectacular up-lighting to make your events even more memorable. Genres like Pop, Country, Jazz, 50's & 60's, Contemporary, and your request

• Consultation through text, email, and in person if possible. Also phone conversations are always welcome.
  • Wired & Wireless microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Complimentary sound-activated dance floor lighting
  • Wedding planner form
  • Bridal party introduction sheet
  • Do not play list
  • Travel & Set up included

It would be my pleasure to be part of your special wedding day.

What do you enjoy about the work you do?

I use a stylish and clean set-up. I have high quality files from a professional record pool. Before each event I spend hours preparing before playing your favorite music live. My professional equipment includes many fail safes so in case of any problems I can keep the music going without a hitch. I always arrive early to set up and sound test. Paypal / Cash / Certified Bank Check are all accepted. I am licensed and is equipped with liability insurance so you can rest easy and enjoy your event!

*******************************************************************

Social is everything these days please follow the link below and check out my instagram.

************************************************************************

Reviews from Fash.com

• Brianna Long

I gave this review once on another site for Shannon, but I'm giving it again so I can share my experience with other brides. HANDS DOWN BEST DJ!! We are so thrilled that we got to work with Shannon *DJ Skittles*.. Our guests still can't stop raving about how incredible she was :) We were married in Boston and Shannon kept the party going all night! Shannon was amazing to with and was able to play all of our requests. We HIGHLY recommend to any couple looking for a DJ! Thank you so much!

• Tommy M.

I have hired Shannon Brennan DJ Skittles On a number of times. She has always Been very professional. And had to change a date of a event and she she got right back to me Which really helped me out. Her pricing is very competitive (actually based on her quality very very good) and has always been earlier than the early time I set for her. She knows music for many Geners. And even with a mixed age groups has always made the nite a Hit. Need more call me Tommy Mitchell my cell 4133622544

• Danny H.

Simply the best! We have hired djs in the past for event and they've been awful. There are truly not enough words to describe how awesome Shannon is!. She came out for a holiday party this past December and we all amazed at how awesome she was. Shannon is so kind, energetic, and positive. She is in tune with what the party needs to be successful and makes it happen. Highly recommend!

• TRACY M.

DJ Skittles is very professional. I’ve been to several venues from weddings to pubs and roller skating events and she keeps the crowd dancing and or skating. She has a wide variety of music, plays to the crowd. She interacts with her audience and is very approachable and friendly. Highly recommend.

• Ashley A.

Outstanding! Surprise 30th party amazing! Shannon you are awesome!! I don’t think I saw one person sitting down, I’ve gotten positive feedback from the guest about you. From the throwbacks to the newer music you played all different types of music and you even got my 82 year old grandmother up and dancing. So thankful you came on such short notice. I will definitely call you. To anyone who needs a DJ I recommend Shannon DJ Skittles.

• John S

Awesome! Budget was tight and Shannon made it happen

*************************************************************

Questions and Answers:

How did you get started in this business?

I love music, i grew up listening to all the funk and 90's jams. My dad was a dj and i loved music just as much as he did. I Started DJing in my sister basement for her parties. Then my talent grew from there. I have the patience for people. I love to play music and see everyone have a good time

What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?

The advice I give all customers is that I will be the most energetic Dj/entertainer. As well as great person to work with before, during, and after an event.

What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?

I would like to let customer know that is you go cheap, it comes with other problems. I invest time and passion in what i do and i always price accordingly. Questions customers should think through are: What is my budget? What do I like to listen to? What will my guest like to listen to? What does the DJ offer?

unnamed1

DJ Skittles 1
  • Ashley

Ashley Anderson · Married on 09/07/2019

100 stars to dj skittles

Shannon (DJ Skittles) was absolutely amazing!!! She is so friendly and energetic. Super flexible and helpful when we weren't prepared and she was AMAZING! I couldn't get enough compliments on my wedding day and I constantly had people coming up to me saying that the music was awesome. It was a small wedding and she still made it feel big! You won't regret hiring this Gal! :)

My wedding was 9/9/19

Sent on 09/15/2019
    DJ Skittles 2

DJ Skittles FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 550.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Skittles 1
    2020 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

Book a Silver package and get $50 off

or upgrade to a Gold package and receive $100 off.

Special goes until Feb 1st 2020

• DJ Skittles 2
    December Sale 2019

Offering 20% off all christmas parties, weddings, New Years eve and more.

Message me for more information.

• DJ Skittles 3