DJ Skittles Reviews

10 | Hudson, NH

10 Reviews for DJ Skittles

• Rachel

Rachel Guindon · Married on 10/17/2020

Fun for the entire family!

Shannon gets everyone on to the floor! Not a single person didn't dance atleast one song and the music was exactly what we were looking for. She knows how to play to the crowd and is amazing with the kids too. She was so sweet and fun to work with.

Sent on 10/19/2020

DJ Skittles's reply:

Thank you Rachel & Christopher! I had a great time with your guests. The night was filled with a great variety of music and mixing it up from the 60's to Top 40's. Many Best Wishes to you both!!
  • Tracy

Tracy Mcmurray · Married on 10/10/2020

Fun, fun, fun

Shannon was very flexible even though I booked last minute. She made the party an absolute success. She has a huge selection of music and kept everyone dancing. It was a great evening.

Sent on 10/22/2019

DJ Skittles's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! I truly appreciate you and Ryan for allowing me to be apart of your special day!

STEPHANIE AND MICHAEL BROWN · Married on 10/09/2020

Seamless & Unforgettable

DJ Skittles was amazing to work with and made our experience so enjoyable. The process in choosing songs was seamless and easy. Her attentiveness and responsiveness to all of our questions made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Day of she delivered nothing but the best! She brings an amazing presence to the room and makes sure your night is unforgettable. The lighting packing she suggested definitely took our wedding reception to the next level - highly recommend. Thanks DJ Skittles you are awesome!!

And i was married on 10/12/2019

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh · Married on 09/18/2020

The Best Decesion We Made!

I can not say enough good things about Shannon. From the moment I met her on our wedding day she was incredible! From helping me calm my nerves before walking down the aisle to creating an unforgettable experience for my guests! Do not hesitate to reach out to Shannon and book with her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2020

DJ Skittles's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful, energetic wedding reception. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day ..
  • Chris

Chris Eisener · Married on 05/08/2020

Easy and Clear Choice

Shannon (Dj Skittles) was amazing to work with. We had the pleasure and challenge of working through the wedding planning during COVID. We even had to push out our wedding from May 8 2020 to July 30 2020. Throughout the entire process and uncertainty DJ skittles was very understanding and stress free to work with. She's just a really great person. In terms of her professional performance, she came fully equipped to our venue well before she was scheduled to start performing to make sure everything was set up perfectly. Up lighting she provided was perfect and set up in a way to fully accentuate our ball room. She even brought an extra DJ along to our surprise! Music was spot on to our theme and exactly as we discussed. She even offered some MC services that were very satisfactory, she kept us on schedule and was very flexible. We had no issues with her, she went well above and beyond our contract and thats uncommon. There are a lot of DJ options out there, stop stressing and contact DJ Skittles.

Sent on 08/19/2020

DJ Skittles's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Chris! I strive to give our clients an excellent experience and it sounds like mission accomplished with you. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! And Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Sara

Sara Sierra · Married on 01/02/2020

Music is KEY to making your wedding a success!

Music is KEY to making your wedding a success and DJ Skittles made our wedding day extra special. She was amazing to work with from the start (very responsive and always willing to help). Then on the big day, She made sure that the music was perfect. I would recommend DJ Skittles with my eyes closed!

Sent on 02/05/2020

DJ Skittles's reply:

Thanks again Sara for trusting in me for such an important day! We're so glad you enjoyed it! Best wishes!
  • Bianca

Bianca and Michael · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend best NE DJ

DJ Skittles threw the best reception dance party for in Newburyport ! Dj Skittles already came highly recommended, but we were still nervous, as we love to listen to music and dance. She did not disappoint and kept a majority of people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Not only that, but she did the music and outdoor audio for the ceremony. Everything worked out fantastic. I heard great reviews from people in the crowd about how wonderful it was to actually hear the whole ceremony and vows while being in an outdoor setting. The pre-planning was exceptional too… detailed forms for personaly info, a few planning calls, and quick email responses. Thanks again for the great day, Shannon DJ Skittles , we really appreciate it!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

DJ Skittles's reply:

Bianca, you and Michael were a pleasure to work with and we are thrilled you both were happy with my services! Thank you for the AWESOME review! Wishing you all the happiness life and love!
  • Ashley

Ashley Anderson · Married on 09/07/2019

100 stars to dj skittles

Shannon (DJ Skittles) was absolutely amazing!!! She is so friendly and energetic. Super flexible and helpful when we weren't prepared and she was AMAZING! I couldn't get enough compliments on my wedding day and I constantly had people coming up to me saying that the music was awesome. It was a small wedding and she still made it feel big! You won't regret hiring this Gal! :)

My wedding was 9/9/19

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • 5.0

Our special day Oct 19th 2029

DJ Skittles was highly recommended by a friend of mine and they were right! My wife and I had the best night. All of our song requests were played and our guests told us how much of a blast our wedding was.

Sent on 10/21/2019

DJ Skittles's reply:

Brian outstanding night! So much fun. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding! Happy to hear you and your guest enjoyed the night !! Enjoy your honeymoon in the Caribbean 🌴🌴
  • Amanda

Amanda Chase · Married on 07/11/2020

2.2

Very disappointed

When we first booked Shannon she seemed like the perfect fit. Then, a few weeks later, Covid hit and we had to change plans and ended up not needing a DJ. We spoke to Shannon about returning our deposit and she agreed to without hesitation. However almost 4 months since she agreed, we're still waiting on the deposit back. In that 4 months, we've been fed a lot of excuses and told multiple times we'd get the deposit back in a week only to not hear anything for a few weeks before getting nothing but another excuse.

While we understand this whole pandemic situation is causing problems for everyone, we feel like we've been given the run-around long enough and instead of handling this like professional, all Shannon has done is drag us along with excuses. Sadly, it's come to the point that we're starting to leave poor reviews for her because we've been left no other choice.

Sent on 09/26/2020