Scott Hussey Photography

Keene, NH View map
$2,550 Most Popular Price

$2,550 Most Popular Price

When you hire a photographer, you're not merely paying for pictures—you're paying for the photographer's artistic perspective. Each photographer interprets their surroundings, and their subjects in a certain way. Their perspective is what makes each photographer unique.

My goal is to ensure that your photos are beautiful and flattering, but that they also capture the true essence of who you are—both as individuals, and as a couple.

There is no magic setting on the camera that does any of this—this is the realm of experience, sensitivity, curiosity and craftsmanship.

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance."

—Aristotle

The cost of wedding photography services shouldn't be shrouded in mystery. I am proud of the quality of my work, and of the level of value that I can offer to my clients. See for yourself, my wedding package pricing is an open book, and I offer a wide array of print options at very reasonable prices.

Please feel free to call me (603-762-1013), email me, or send a message using my contact form.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,550

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Keith (. Married on 10/03/2020

Superb - start to finish

Scott is a true pro who goes beyond capturing the day. He was extremely responsive long before the big day and played an active role on helping out daughter structure things. Scott was exactly where he needed to be, right on time. He was a warm, fun presence throughout the event and took charge when it really counted (large family combination photos.) He had them done in a matter of a few minutes, with laughs all around and they came out GREAT. He had a viewing gallery ready in less then a week and every shot was a keeper. If you want wonderful photos of your event, this is your photographer.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 05/16/2020

Awesome photographer!

After canceling our wedding in 2020, Scott offered to still do our photos using the deposit we a given him, which was way more than a lot of our vendors were doing at that time!

He stuck with us when we initially tried pushing our wedding out to a later date in 2020, and then ultimately canceling it all together. And THEN, for an undetermined amount of time while I was pregnant.

Finally, two+ years after our original date, we finally have photos and I can write this review :)
    When we first met with Scott back in 2019 (I think), I remember him saying something about how he likes to give competitive prices for the little guys who need it most... and he certainly proved that with us! He could have taken that deposit and ran with it (like other vendors had), but instead he offered what he could for services, and I'm so glad I took him up on it.

He does amazing work, he tells really interesting stories about why he does what he does as a photographer and he's so easy to work with!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Photos!

Scott helped us with our wedding photography from start to finish! It was great working with him. He scouted the location with us, meet with us after the wedding, and worked great with our videographer! We appreciated all the time Scott put into our big day and love our photos!

Pricing

Team

Scott Hussey
Scott Hussey
Photographer

Having honed my photographic talents as a commercial photographer at my family-owned advertising agency in the 1990s, I decided to transition away from advertising agency work and dedicate my efforts exclusively to photography after surviving a battle with cancer in 2008. I wanted to do work that mattered - and photographing the latest widget no longer felt meaningful.

Relationships matter - weddings matter. And if I get to eat a piece of cake ... all the better :)

yourJP yourJP Wedding Officiants

I am always so delighted to find out that a couple who chose me to officiate their wedding has chosen Scott as their photographer. Scott and I both pride ourselves in really getting to know our couples. Just when I think I have learned everything there is to know about the two people I am about to marry, Scott surprises me with a fact he has uncovered that escaped my careful eye. Why does that matter? Because by knowing couples inside and out, Scott can get photos that truly tell their story. Couples relax with him, they trust him, they know they are in good hands. Scott puts in the time that other photographers just don't. He is one of only two photographers that I work with regularly that attends the rehearsal to get a sense of how the venue is laid out, what ceremony choices the couple has made, where and when the most amazing photos can be captured. And did I mention what an amazing artist Scott is? You absolutely cannot go wrong with him. I give him my highest recommendation.

Events at Monadnock Berries Events at Monadnock Berries Barn & Farm Weddings

Scott has so much energy and manages to be everywhere, getting those candid photos of the Wedding Party and their guests.

CJ the DJ CJ the DJ Wedding DJs

Scott Hussey is not only a phenomenal photographer, he is the type of guy that you would want in your bridal party. As a DJ, I have worked with Scott countless times, for weddings (ceremonies and receptions), like the Surell fashion shows (next one is Thurs. Dec. 10th), community benefits like an annual Snow Ball for Joy's Network (next one is Sat. March 5th), and numerous other fun events. Personally, Scott has taken my No H8 photos and, when I affected by Bell's Palsy two years ago, he is the photographer I trusted to come in and capture the first time I shaved my face after it was paralyzed. He also has helped my cousin, a former Miss Teen NH, with photos to publicize events and promote herself when she goes to Hollywood in January for iPop. There are not enough words for the sensitive and extremely thoughtful manner in which Scott plans photo shoots. I have seen him capture carriage rides, bull riders and even coordinate opening color schemes with fire works technicians to get the right color strobes in place for a once in a lifetime shot. I know that this holiday season there is one family frame that will be filled with some of his work from an event my parents attended in 2015. We met at weddings, yet I would consider this guy one of my closest friends. Heck, we both discount 10% for events we do together because we work well together. Events are about teamwork and I know when Scott is on my team I KNOW things will be incredible. His new studio in Keene is impressive and, as somebody who has managed portrait studios and worked with many photographers, I can say his turnaround time has consistently been nothing short of outstanding. Tonight, I sent an email requesting photographic copyright release for some of Scott Hussey's work from the previous event, using it for newspaper ads for the upcoming show. He had the emails and release sent in under an hour. Thank you, Scott, yet again. I like his work. I admire the man. I don't think you could get a more solid endorsement, but if you need it, call me. Chris Holman aka CJ the DJ www.CJtheDJ.com PS - He likes Willie Nelson. :-)

425 Marlboro St Keene, NH, 03431

studio hours and consultations by appointment only
Location of (Scott Hussey Photography)

Scott Hussey Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Scott Hussey Photography include in the starting price?

Scott Hussey Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Scott Hussey Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Scott Hussey Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Scott Hussey Photography offer?

Scott Hussey Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Scott Hussey Photography offer?

Scott Hussey Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Scott Hussey Photography offer for wedding events?

Scott Hussey Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Scott Hussey Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Scott Hussey Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding