Scott Hussey Photography Reviews

Scott Hussey Photography 1
Scott Hussey Photography 2

Derrick · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Scott and his assistant were amazing and captured our day better than we could have ever imagined. Scott took the time to sit down with us on several occasions to get things in order. He made this experience smooth and enjoyable. Thank you Scott!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Scott Hussey Photography 3
    Scott Hussey Photography 4

Darsea · Married on 07/07/2017

Scott was amazing! We are so happy with all the pictures.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/29/2016

Scott and his assistants were absolutely amazing. They captured every special moment on our wedding day. He and his team were so hands-on and involved from the beginning to the end of our day. There is nothing more gratifying than going through your wedding photos finding little gems of things that happened that were perfectly caught on camera for us to have to remember our day with.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Sybil · Married on 06/13/2015

Scott and Cynthia are magnificent! They went above and beyond to capture the moments of our wedding. From the very 1st meeting Scott made us feel at ease. We knew after speaking with him he was our photographer. Not only are the pictures they take beautiful but they are meaningful. Scott and Cynthia were at our rehearsal to make sure they knew all the important parts of the ceremony. They even checked out our rehearsal dinner to get a feel for the relationships in our wedding party. They made us feel like the were truly invested in making our day wonderful and the end result proved just that. They were there from the start of the day till the very late end. We are so appreciative of their dedication to their clients. We cannot wait to sit down with Scott to order all our pictures!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/24/2015

Scott and his assistant Cynthia photographed our wedding and we could not be happier at the way everything turned out!! First Scott was the utmost professional, let's face it planning a wedding is weird and hard and until you do it once you have no idea what you're supposed to be doing!! Scott was there to give great advice and make sure everything went perfect!! Our photos are absolutely incredible and my favorite part is that he truly captured our personalities and the emotions of the day not just the standard pretty shots but the true love and happiness we felt!! The hardest part has truly been finding enough wall space for all our favorite prints!!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2014

One word, Incredible. I looked all over the internet and attending Wedding Events with Vendors. I found Scott online and I loved that he was local so I arranged to meet with him. I knew from the beginning he would be our photographer. He was so flexible, he helped make a package for us to fit our budget and made it so easy to work with him. Scott would go out of his way to help with anything even as just contacting out other vendors and making sure they were all on the same page. Above and Beyond his job! Everyone who has seen his photos has loved them even our save the dates he did came out amazing. He did an fantastic job with everything. I will tell everyone who I know is going to be getting married and who start to plan to make sure they speak with him. I plan to use him for anything I have going on in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Suzanne · Married on 07/20/2013

Scott was great to work with. He is very professional and does great work. Our pictures are gorgeous. He is also great about getting them online the next day so you don't have to wait. He works with you throughout your wedding planning so it does not feel like you are working with a stranger on your wedding day. He is worth the price!

Sent on 10/15/2013